Bane vs Mr.Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Bane is all Juiced up in this fight, can he face Marvels version of Mr. Hyde?

grey fox
Yes, Hyde slaps around hulk . Whereas bane has a tough time with batman.

Hyde breaks Banes back in a sense of superb irony.

the Darkone
Hyde is class 90-95 now, bane gets put into a coma.

CaptainStoic
I thought Hyde was only in the 50 tonne range! I saw him run into Thor as if he had hit an Adamantium wall, I also saw Bane tear up a building, Batman really isn't the issue here, I mean he beat up on Grundy too as well as a handfull of guys that should have otherwise crushed him, I think Bane is at the least a 10-15 tonne class character, I'm probably wrong, but his destructive feats look a lot like Venoms... again I could be wrong.

brainchild81
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes, Hyde slaps around hulk . Whereas bane has a tough time with batman.

Hyde breaks Banes back in a sense of superb irony. Ditto

Etrigan
Puh-leez.

Hyde would mangle Bane. Why does everyone think Bane is so damn good nowadays? The only reason he broke Batman was because of his master inmate plan.

Batman stomps his ass on a pretty much monthly basis. Hyde would do worse.

Sixth_Winged
hyde. 50 ton is still a lot for bane.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
Puh-leez.

Hyde would mangle Bane. Why does everyone think Bane is so damn good nowadays? The only reason he broke Batman was because of his master inmate plan.

Batman stomps his ass on a pretty much monthly basis. Hyde would do worse.

I still don't see how good a plan it was. All it did was wear batman down until bane could kick his ass. Thats so simple they put it in the damn pokemon games . Jeez.

Etrigan
Exactly. But it worked, which is why everyone thinks Bane can go up against anyone.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
Exactly. But it worked, which is why everyone thinks Bane can go up against anyone.

The only good thing bane has ever done is beat the crap out of joker. Aside from that he is a jobber of the highest degree.

Sodo
Bane would get hit so hard he'll remember when HE broke Batman's back. Or spine...

Or whatever happened in that one...

grey fox
Originally posted by Sodo
Bane would get hit so hard he'll remember when HE broke Batman's back. Or spine...

Or whatever happened in that one...

Ether way bast's should have been paralyzed for life , but apparently comic book characters can come back from the dead and broken backs . Except for Xavier.

He's bad-ass without legs.

Plus if Xavier was mobile again jokes like this wouldn't be possible.

http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/stairs.jpg

CaptainStoic
But Batman is a great fighter as is Bane, doesn't this count a little? I mean Hyde is stronger but Banes faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.