What's the name of the book where Luke turns to the dark side?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I really wanna know, and is it any good?

kanis
vampire Its more of a comic than a book, but its called dark empire and it comes in two parts and its pretty good.

Darth Nepulis
What's his new 'Darth' name?

What Luke? when and how does he turn?

kanis
vampire He didn't really have a darth name as far as i know, anyway he never stayed darkside for long.

Ushgarak
Moved

DarthLazious
It was called Dark Empire and he joined the Darkside for a short period of time and also used the Darkside agianest Darth Sidious.

Darth Traya
It was fairly shit.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Darth Traya
It was fairly shit.

kanis
vampire The only thing that bothered me was comic style of drawing and the coloring of the panels.

DarthLazious
I thought it was one of the best Star Wars comic books since Shadows of the Empire.

Revolver Ocelot
There aren't really many good SW comics out there.

Redemption was decent, far better than the rest of TOTJ, Empire's End was pretty cool, the Tales series is kinda entertaining.

SnakeEyes
Okay, first of all... the comic was not very good... at all. The art AND story were both pretty bad.

Second of all, there are many good Star Wars comics, Revolver.

The following series are great:

-Republic
-Empire
-Tales
-Knights of the Old Republic

Add on the new Rebellion series that is coming out, many good mini-series, one-shots, and some of the older trade paperbacks/graphic novels, and you've got an excellent roster of comics to choose from.

Revolver Ocelot
TOTJ: KOTOR or the KOTOR comic with Zayne?

I was not really enthralled by the KOTOR comic with Zayne. Sure, it had its moments, but it seemed a bit lackluster to me.

SnakeEyes
I was referring to the series with Zayne. I think it's good so far. Give it time, there are only 3 issues out. I bet it will get better; we've barely scratched the surface yet.

Fox5
Originally posted by Traya
It was fairly shit.

DarthLazious
I like all Star Wars comic's period.

sapphiremouse
Luke went to the Dark side in a Novel. he served the current emperor. Its been so long ago, im not sure what it was called. I just remember bits of pieces in another novel, saying that he did turn to the darkside. The love for his family (leia, han, mara jade, kids) brought him back. Think he was talking to mara at the time. Ive looked at the time-line of books, nothing seems to jump out at me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.