x3 juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well, i saw a picture of what is supposedly the X3 juggernaut. however, juggernaut did not have his helmet, nor was he muscular, like he is portrayed in the comics. does anyone have any info on this? because i would like to know. i would be upset if this was true

vpokdekjyafmidp
c'mon

DigiMark007
What you saw is true.

Anything like the Juggernaut we're used to would be too hard and expensive to put on the big screen. And it also would be next to impossible to explain the whole Gem of Cyttorak thing without alienating tons of people who don't read comics. Thus, he's just a large mutant with a battle suit.

Personally, I don't mind, as long as they stay true to the spirit of the character. And if not, we can just forget about it and be relieved it's not canon. smile

b-dan
ya i agree with that to. Its sort of like the Green Golbin and his power ranger costume (but i liked that costume)

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, actually i thought that costume was cool, but when i saw the movie i was like w-t-f. but the juggernaut i think has gone a little to far. hes like my fave villain, and i think they are ruining him w/o his helmet.

Paola
X-Men forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.