Is Revan the most powerful force user ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod360
Discuss.

zod360
Oops, can a mod move this to the EU version.

Guy LeDouche
No, there are plenty of people that rival him, and could beat him.

tdtd
The most powerful force users from what we know are DN Luke and Naga Sadow. We know nothing of the force power of Marka Ragnos although he is superior to both Sadow and Luke..

Fishy
No way in hell, at least not yet and lets hope it stays like that.

tdtd
I'm sure he will be come KOTOR III

Fishy
Originally posted by tdtd
I'm sure he will be come KOTOR III

I hope you're wrong.

Faunus
Wrong forum. And a ridiculous thread.

Illustrious
If "ever" means a 2 month span in KotOR, then yes. Otherwise, you need to pass what you're smoking.

tdtd
It's called life.

w00t2112
Unlikely the following people could wipe the ground with Revan :
1) Marka Ragnos
2) Naga Sadow
3) Ludo Kressh
4) DN Luke / NJO Luke
5) Exar Kun
6) Freedon Nadd
7) DE Sidious

This are the Force users i can think out of the top of my head..meaning Revan at best was 8th, and i dont see how he could ever best Kun or Luke for that matter, he couldn't possibly gain the knowledge that was avaliable back 40 years, and neither was he so full of power, that he could perform any feats on par with Kun.

tdtd
You forgot talking head Simus. I don't think DE Sidious should be up there though.

Moff Tarkin
Yeah, because Revan can summon fleet destroying Force Storms and kill Jedi while on his deathbed.

tdtd
Well in that case with your infallible logic, DE Sidious pwns all since he can assemble force storms.

Moff Tarkin
Not all, but most. Others have done more efficient things to use in battle.

tdtd
I don't see how DE Sidious would curbstomp Revan.

Moff Tarkin
Revan would need to quickly engage Sidious in saber combat and stay on the offensive, not giving him enough space to channel a force storm. Now that I think about it, Revan does have a respectable chance, but he's dead if Sids can get a Force Lightning off.

It looked like Revan practised Soresu... or Makashi. With Makashi he has a chance, but with Soresu he's dead.

tdtd
Revan was a master of the same form Kavar practiced.. Force lightning? Revan knew force lightning too, and from what we've seen it's easy to block. Now if DE Sidious channels a force storm, don't you think he'd die himself in the process.

Captain REX
I myself think that Sidious is at least as powerful as some of the ancients by DE and EE. *shrug*

Moff Tarkin
Uh... No. Revan is no where near to DE Sidious in force powers. If he tried to reflect it he'd get his ass fried.

tdtd
Moff Tarkin that's some nice speculation. Unfortunately it is illogical because we've seen Mace Windu easily block it, Yoda absorb it, and Revan is more powerful than those two.

w00t2112
Yeh, DE Sidious wouldnt curbstomp Revan with lightning, he would win but with a huge amount of diffculty, btw tdtd, Kavar practised Juyo..i think.

tdtd
Whatever the two saber style it was.

Moff Tarkin
Moff Tarkin that's some nice speculation. Unfortunately it is illogical because we've seen Mace Windu easily block it, Yoda absorb it, and Revan is more powerful than those two.

EASILY block it? Both of them were struggling like mad and barely winning (and Mace had a saber, tells you how great his force powers are). And this is DE Sidious, not ROTS Sidious.

tdtd
I was referring to ROTS Sidious, and they both weren't having difficulty. Mace curbstomped him with a saber and then deflected his shit.

Moff Tarkin
Mace wasn't having difficulty? Watch the scene again, he was trembling like mad and barely avoiding being launched at the window.

Yoda managed to barely beat Sidious after a long force struggle, Yoda having beating him with little difficulty is BS.

tdtd
Yoda didn't beat him with little difficulty. Neither did Mace, but he took his ass down rather easily with the saber. Yoda would have done a lot more with less effort if it was a level playing field. And regardless if Mace was struggling to block it or not, he was blocking it.

darthsith19
No, Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kresh, Darth Nihilus, Darth Traya, Exar Kun, NJO and DN Luke are stronger. And I probably missed a few.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Moff Tarkin
Uh... No. Revan is no where near to DE Sidious in force powers. If he tried to reflect it he'd get his ass fried.

Yoda and Mace blocked ROTS Sidious's lightning. Revan is leagues above them. He knows the ways of the ancient Sith, and was also an exceptional Jedi. He'd be able to block it, or at least reduce its effects.

Illustrious
Originally posted by zephiel7
Yoda and Mace blocked ROTS Sidious's lightning. Revan is leagues above them. He knows the ways of the ancient Sith, and was also an exceptional Jedi. He'd be able to block it, or at least reduce its effects.

Force storm is not Force lightning. Any basic understanding of scale would get you that result.

Captain REX
Okay, this has been done before, and wrong section.

Closed.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/Rexus1214/ah_damn____he__s_a_Jedi_by_ChaosMol.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.