BLACKBOLT vs GENIS-VELL{photon} vs MAELSTROM vs THANOS vs HIGH EVOLUTIONARY vs QUASAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ive always wondered about this.{n before u every1 starts saying thanos or quasar, remember that thanos and quasar have low showings too and they mostly do stuff cause of the plot and thanos's SUPER VILLIAN position and every1 else has really high showings too} to me theyr on very similar power levels when you dont use the x>y y>z therefore x>z thinkin cause its comic books n that doesnt work. can any1 tell me about the winner of this fight n the general ranking from first to last cause i cant decide.

Tulika
Sort of good match-up, but I'm guessing this would go to Quasar or Maelstrom... more likely to Quasar. The guy has not only incredible powers, but also a very intelligent way of using them. He'd let the others rumble it out before taking on the victor. He'd find a way.

Tshern
Yep, Quasar knows how to use his powers...

leonidas
thanos wins imo unless they team up against him. if they take him out, i'd say it is very open. he has shown the power to battle galactus 1on1 but NOT take out apocalypse 1on1. he's very hard to figure, but if written well i could see him winning -- if done well he might even challenge thanos himself.

otherwise, i think it would fall to genis or quasar. it all depends on who teams with whom, but i would think in a free4all, thanos would be left standing. he usually is . . .

Tshern
Battle? He surprised Galactus and got one shot. Then Galactus listened what Thanos had to say, a tough battle it was.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tshern
Battle? He surprised Galactus and got one shot. Then Galactus listened what Thanos had to say, a tough battle it was.

i was talking about the high evolutionary . . .

leonheartmm
what about blackbolt he defeated sphinx with ease, n maelstrom he created a galaxy wide black hole and was defeatin some pretty impressive abstracts.

leonidas
not sure malestrom has enough consistent feats, though. i agree -- bb could get a win. imo it really depends on who teams with who. genis, wendel, bb and malestrom all seem reasonably close to me, with he and thanos above them but not THAT far above. thanos brains and durability seem like they'd get him the win though without a team-up against him.

leonheartmm
but nobody is teamin up here.

leonidas
like i said, in a free4all, i give it to thanos. that doesn't seem to be the way this would likely go, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.