got my ass kicked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
yup, its true. I got my ass kicked in school today by three kids during lunch.... every hit went to my gut.... damn.... i have a small change in mind against the high schoolers.... but then again... it was three on one.... damn.... i also got my left wrist broke... they really cant fight fair.... damn... my wrist hurts cry

KENobi™
Originally posted by Fox13
yup, its true. I got my ass kicked in school today by three kids during lunch.... every hit went to my gut.... damn.... i have a small change in mind against the high schoolers.... but then again... it was three on one.... damn.... i also got my left wrist broke... they really cant fight fair.... damn... my wrist hurts cry

Where was your "gang" when all this was happening?

Sorry, but you kind of had it coming to you since you like fighting so much.

bloodboys2blueb
too bad

melinda_warren
sadhug its ok.......smile

BackFire
Don't worry, the fact that they fought in a group proves they are huge pussies.

keyblader120
yo fox put it like this if they all had to beat u at the same time then either they r cowards or they would not have won the fight by them selves

melinda_warren
they do sound like complete pricks.

Fox13
i was in the lunch room. and like 50 people watched the fight and no help..... and yes.. i guess i did have it coming to me... and my gang, for some reason, werent in the cafe.....

K.Diddy

no expression

Fox13
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression you must be happy about this......

melinda_warren
i was in the lunch room. and like 50 people watched the fight and no help..... and yes.. i guess i did have it coming to me... and my gang, for some reason, werent in the cafe.....

it sucks, but you can't changed what happened, take some pain killers and eat some choclate, you'll cheer right up.

K.Diddy
... and my gang, for some reason, werent in the cafe.....

That's odd wink

K.Diddy
you must be happy about this......

Well,If it's true then I think the guy's that did it are pussies.

Afterall, It took 3 pussy's to beat up 1 pussy blink

But,yeah it made me laugh smile

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't worry, the fact that they fought in a group proves they are huge pussies. I agree 10 fold..fighting in a 3-1 group shows how they can't fight alone..find one of 'em without his friends and kick his ass without any witnesses around..that'l show 'em wink

JacopeX
yup, its true. I got my ass kicked in school today by three kids during lunch.... every hit went to my gut.... damn.... i have a small change in mind against the high schoolers.... but then again... it was three on one.... damn.... i also got my left wrist broke... they really cant fight fair.... damn... my wrist hurts cry one word

pussies

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I agree 10 fold..fighting in a 3-1 group shows how they can't fight alone..find one of 'em without his friends and kick his ass without any witnesses around..that'l show 'em wink

Just wait till AFTER the wrist is healed.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Just wait till AFTER the wrist is healed. Exactly..sorry, shoulda pointed that out also laughing out loud

Fox13
ill beat the hell out of them WITH my Splint... i dont get a cast becuase my bone is just cracked in 3 places.... but the splint has metal in it smile

LanceWindu
ill beat the hell out of them WITH my Splint... i dont get a cast becuase my bone is just cracked in 3 places.... but the splint has metal in it smile

Doesn't matter...it'll mess your wrist up.

I broke my wrist in 3 places when I was 14 and ended up needing a cast for 6 weeks. That sucked.

Spawn_Master
ill beat the hell out of them WITH my Splint... i dont get a cast becuase my bone is just cracked in 3 places.... but the splint has metal in it smile eek! Go for it! evillaugh

Fox13

I broke my wrist in 3 places when I was 14 and ended up needing a cast for 6 weeks. That sucked. good point.. the inpact will hurt like hell....

Originally posted by Spawn_Master
eek! Go for it! evillaugh evillaugh

DarkC
Idiot.

Fox13
how am i an idiot?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DarkC
Idiot.

evil face

K.Diddy
how am i an idiot?

Cause he said

DarkC
how am i an idiot?
How'd you get into a fight in the first place?

Mr. Bacon
haha i layed out some kid in school today, he thought it would be funny to go through the hall doing spin moves and stiff arms and sidesteps to people, unfortunatly he decided to pull it on a hockey player so as we went to spin around me i put a shoulder into his chest and knocked him ot the floor

Inspectah Deck

For someone in a gang, you b!tch alot

Fox13
How'd you get into a fight in the first place? those were the kids i got introuble for havin weed in school.....

DarkC
those were the kids i got introuble for havin weed in school.....
Why didn't you have your so-called gang around you?

K.Diddy
those were the kids i got introuble for havin weed in school.....

So your a Snitch too?

Serves you right,you little dobber smile I would of kicked your ass as well

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
For someone in a gang, you b!tch alot

laughing out loud And he tells on people for smoking weed

Fox13
So your a Snitch too?

Serves you right,you little dobber smile I would of kicked your ass as well ... im against drugs... my mom is allergic to weed.... so i am especially against weed.......

K.Diddy
... my mom is allergic to weed.... so i am especially against weed.......

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Amun~RA
well, sorry to hear you got your ass whipped by 3 guys man, but do what i did when i got jumped, hide and find them when they are alone, and then inflict major punishment.

made me a hell of a lot better. yes

oh but just don't use a pvc pipe like i did. no2

LanceWindu
... im against drugs... my mom is allergic to weed.... so i am especially against weed.......

Still doesn't mean you should be a narc.

Xirius

Sorry to hear you were beaten up...........but if every hit went to your gut.......how did your wrist break?

RedAlertv2
Im not sure I believe this. I dont think anyone would fight you 3-1. That would only mark them as cowards.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Xirius
Sorry to hear you were beaten up...........but if every hit went to your gut.......how did your wrist break?
laughing good question

Fox13
my wrist? i fell into a table, smacking my arm hard on it

sithsaber408

From jerking everybody off with his story.

Amun~RA
Originally posted by sithsaber408
From jerking everybody off with his story. scared

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Is it just me, or didn't you say you were kicked out of school?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Is it just me, or didn't you say you were kicked out of school?

Exactly. He's bullshitting

GCG
Is it just me or did he say it was only for 2 days ?

*waits*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
He's bullshitting

Even if he isn't, his still a pussy smile

Guy LeDouche
Two kids tried to jump me. I kicked their asses.

GCG
Steve Irwin tried to jump me ; and also tried to jam his thumb in my butthole. cry

Guy LeDouche
That whole gang thing, it seems like a bunch of punk kids trying to act cool.

Xirius
Originally posted by GCG
Steve Irwin tried to jump me ; and also tried to jam his thumb in my butthole. cry
Crikey!

Ronny
yup, its true. I got my ass kicked in school today by three kids during lunch.... every hit went to my gut.... damn.... i have a small change in mind against the high schoolers.... but then again... it was three on one.... damn.... i also got my left wrist broke... they really cant fight fair.... damn... my wrist hurts cry Pfft got your ass kicked! Dude, thats why you roll with homies Then if some one as much as threatens you.. Bam they are dowwwn.

Plus, dont start shit it wont come to you. stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by GCG

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

GCG
Crikey!

fear

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
Steve Irwin tried to jump me ; and also tried to jam his thumb in my butthole. cry laughing out loud Crocodile hunter

Bloigen

That's terrible!

No one tried to help you get beaten up? Someone could have at least kicked your face in.

Vathu

Uhm.. If I recall.. Your Interests and Hobbies are as followed.

Gaming, RP'ing, shooting off my dads pistol, getting arrested.... (not a hobby... more of a given)) Watching TV, Sleeping, eating, smoking, fighting, getting injuries, getting brocken bones, scars, and i love animals.

And you're whining about a broken wrist.. And you're in a gang.. I'd say you aren't "gang" material.. no expression

Plus, whos in your gang anyways? A bunch of pussy whiners like you? no expression

;Leaves note that says: You have just been pwned by Vathu.;

Guy LeDouche
Plus, what kind of 'gang' member watches the movies, Santa Claus?

GCG
Originally posted by Ronny
laughing out loud Crocodile hunter

Those and alligators. But I am a mere master......shutup

Berii
yup, its true. I got my ass kicked in school today by three kids during lunch.... every hit went to my gut.... damn.... i have a small change in mind against the high schoolers.... but then again... it was three on one.... damn.... i also got my left wrist broke... they really cant fight fair.... damn... my wrist hurts cry liar. no expression

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vathu

Gaming, RP'ing, shooting off my dads pistol, getting arrested.... (not a hobby... more of a given)) Watching TV, Sleeping, eating, smoking, fighting, getting injuries, getting brocken bones, scars, and i love animals.

And you're whining about a broken wrist.. And you're in a gang.. I'd say you aren't "gang" material.. no expression

Plus, whos in your gang anyways? A bunch of pussy whiners like you? no expression

clapping

Amun~RA
Originally posted by Berii
liar. no expression My sentiments exactly. no expression

Bloigen
firefirefireph

Amun~RA
whats up with your smile. no expression

Guy LeDouche
It saw your sig.

Amun~RA
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
It saw your sig. yeah it is hideous.fear

Fox13
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/happy.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/scared.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/sad.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/okay.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/confused.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/working.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Nuku_Fox/other_use/live_journal/moods/confused.gif

Punker69
ill beat the hell out of them WITH my Splint...

Yeah-uh-good luck with that wink

a1hsauce
whatd mama say?

Vathu
Originally posted by Vathu

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT!

I'm posting again.

And if someone tries to beat me up. I grab anything I can and stab them repeatedly. no expression

w00t

DarkC
*violent sneezing*

I am sorry. I am allergic to bullshit.

Vathu
If someone fights you 1-1 Just stab them. **** rules and truces. STAB THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Inspectah Deck
Even if he isn't, his still a pussy smile

True

Guy LeDouche
A 'gang' member is taking all of this? Wow he is tough! Pssh, punk.

Mišt

I broke my wrist in 3 places when I was 14 and ended up needing a cast for 6 weeks. That sucked.

Why does this not make me feel better right now? no expression

Vathu

Leo.M

3 against 1, what a bunch of pussies... and sorry about wrist Fox sad

I can't believe those damn girls scouts weren't there to help you disgust

Makedde
Well, they are a bunch of pussies if they have to fight with three of them against one, aren't they?

K.Diddy
*violent sneezing*

I am sorry. I am allergic to bullshit.

laughing

Makedde
laughing out loud

stunna1773
ill come down and take on all 3 once u get jumped lots of times it begins to not hurt alot. i can get up while being jumped by 5 people but if a six comes in i cant get up during the jumping. just drop kick them all

K.Diddy
Originally posted by stunna1773
ill come down and take on all 3 once u get jumped lots of times it begins to not hurt alot. i can get up while being jumped by 5 people but if a six comes in i cant get up during the jumping. just drop kick them all

You are either bullshitting or getting jumped by little pussies smile

One of my mates got jumped by 4 guy's outside a local nightclub and he got his ass kicked and his been kickboxing for 5 years no expression

DarkC
Don't spar with animals, idiot boy.

Makedde

confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

stunna1773
You are either bullshitting or getting jumped by little pussies smile

One of my mates got jumped by 4 guy's outside a local nightclub and he got his ass kicked and his been kickboxing for 5 years no expression

try knowing boxing, martial arts and wrestling very good combo in situations

DarkC
If they jump you all at one time, that still won't save you.

K.Diddy
What's with all these little pussies acting gangsta and tough on the internet? confused

K.Diddy

Your full of shit and it still wouldn't help you much anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your not superman wink

DarkC
What's with all these little pussies acting gangsta and tough on the internet? confused
They get spat on in real life. Have pity.

Not.

stunna1773
ive been jumped like that before hard to get out of. use the environment. i just hate when all of them but one r jumping u and then u get up and get kicked in da head

DarkC
ive been jumped like that before hard to get out of. use the environment. i just hate when all of them but one r jumping u and then u get up and get kicked in da head
A.....a........CHOOOOOO!!!

K.Diddy

Sorry man,but to me you just sound like a little kid thats been watching to many Bruce Lee movies no expression

K.Diddy
They get spat on in real life. Have pity.

Not.

laughing laughing laughing

stunna1773
Sorry man,but to me you just sound like a little kid thats been watching to many Bruce Lee movies no expression

r u serious i havent even watched a bruce lee movie in like 2 years

DarkC
Idiot boy. You could learn a thing or two from him.

Or five hundred.

K.Diddy

To put it nice and simple, you pretty much suck smile

LanceWindu

I could take you on.

stunna1773
i always have to deal wit dis shit over the internet

DarkC
Oh gee, I wonder why.

K.Diddy

laughing

Makedde

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Makedde

I swear to the good lord in heaven that I HATE people who post:

That adds NOTHING to the conversation at hand. It only increases your post count. If you have nothing smart to say, hell if you have nothing stupid to say even, don't say anything at all just to be a post-whore.

stunna1773
Oh gee, I wonder why.

no its just so hard for someone to believe shit

LanceWindu

Then prove shit.

DarkC
Yes, especially more so when the idiot who uttered it admits to it being shit.

K.Diddy

Most of all when it's bullshit no expression

Like I said, My friend got ''jumped'' at the front of a local nightclub by 4 guy's(not little kids) and he got his ass kicked and he has kickboxed for 5 years wink

Your 14 0r 15 and telling me you can take on 5 people at once,you and what ****ing ARMY?

Makedde
Hmmm...good thing I've never been belted before, I'd lose. laughing out loud

Captain REX
I'm 18 and I can take on...the THOUGH POLICE. shock

XxLuvMe4MexX
I just read what's been going on.... and I have 3 words to say...

Funny. Ass. SHIT. laugh

Coldfire
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
I just read what's been going on.... and I have 3 words to say...

Funny. Ass. SHIT. laugh
laughing out loud

rickyduck

thats what i thought

that was stupid yes

Council#13

they weren't supposed to break your left wrist! they were supposed to break the RIGHT one!!! furious

I mean.... that's too bad whistling

bogen
take up a martial art

Guy LeDouche
"Yeah, uh I'm 13 and I'm in a gang. I go on KMC allday and watch the Santa Claus movies, because that is what the cool gangsta does. I pray and hope to god that me and my pussy friends win so then, we are dubbed. . . The second pussiest gang in Scotsburg!!! Woot!"

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Captain REX
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
"Yeah, uh I'm 13 and I'm in a gang. I go on KMC allday and watch the Santa Claus movies, because that is what the cool gangsta does. I pray and hope to god that me and my pussy friends win so then, we are dubbed. . . The second pussiest gang in Scotsburg!!! Woot!"

You get a cookie.

Lörd Sorgo
Kids who don't know how to fight or kids who aren't tough just shouldn't fight.

You'll end up getting f*ckered.

rare_fox
Awwww robbie its ok i got hit by a guy before in the gut for no freaken reson but its ok youll livbe i did 2 so your going to live...im make shere that you do ^^.

Captain REX
I don't think I've ever been beat up. I don't piss anyone off, and people who piss me off usually run away scared because they're pussies.

This one kid in 8th grade called me names every day until the day he rode by me on his bike. I chased him (on his beach cruiser) down on a mostly broken BMX bike that was too small for me, and then he nearly got hit by cars when he tried to throw me off. The next day, he made himself my official *****, and I never saw him again. whistle

Baylin
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think I've ever been beat up. I don't piss anyone off, and people who piss me off usually run away scared because they're pussies.

This one kid in 8th grade called me names every day until the day he rode by me on his bike. I chased him (on his beach cruiser) down on a mostly broken BMX bike that was too small for me, and then he nearly got hit by cars when he tried to throw me off. The next day, he made himself my official *****, and I never saw him again. whistle

is that why galder gets his ass kicked, to make up for your real life need... confused

stick out tongue

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by Captain REX
You get a cookie.

What the hell? That was ****ing stupid.

TPS
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't worry, the fact that they fought in a group proves they are huge pussies.

I have to agree. If one person gets gang beat like the printer in Office Space, then the group has issues.

Get well soon, Fox.

ROYALGUARD
well you deserve to get your ass kicked

Guy LeDouche
Yeah, dude. You really did deserve it, punk.

Captain REX
Play nice, kids.

I must say, if your wrist is broken...why are you not wearing a cast in that picture?

Guy LeDouche
He is wearing a splint.

Captain REX
I realize that. wink

But if I broke my wrist, I wouldn't be on the computer before getting my cast.

Guy LeDouche
True.

Noble Strong
yallz are idiots

Thannis
DAMN sad

Scythe
Hilarious thread is hilarious

Rogue Jedi
I wonder if its still broken.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wonder if its still broken.

His ego probably still is.

JacopeX
Yay!

Another Kai Lein classic. smile

Insomniatric
I've always hated group fighters. I have never gotten my friends and ganged up on somebody, I've only fought 1 on 1.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I've always hated group fighters. I have never gotten my friends and ganged up on somebody, I've only fought 1 on 1.

Indeed.

If you have a beef, do it one on one.

But, as Alpha Centurai will say, street fights aren't fair.

It's true.

Rogue Jedi
*Plays Tekken*

Insomniatric
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed.

If you have a beef, do it one on one.

But, as Alpha Centurai will say, street fights aren't fair.

It's true.

Last week at school, I heard about this kid who got into a fight with like 5 other guys, and of course he lost.

Then the guys who beat him up were at lunch and they were talking shit to the kid, saying "Was it fun getting your ass whooped?"

Kind of annoyed me because they're bragging because 5 of them beat up 1 person.

dadudemon
Last week at school, I heard about this kid who got into a fight with like 5 other guys, and of course he lost.

Then the guys who beat him up were at lunch and they were talking shit to the kid, saying "Was it fun getting your ass whooped?"

Kind of annoyed me because they're bragging because 6 of them beat up 1 person.

So, was it 5 or was it 6?

And, yes, that's quite stupid.

2 on 1 would be fine if the 1 is quite fiesty, in shape, and a good fighter, and the other 2 a lame wusses. Even then, it may not be close to fair.

However, 1 on 1 is "cooler", IMO.

Insomniatric
Sorry, meant to say 5 instead of 6.

Rogue Jedi
If it's 3 girls all with big bewbz, bring.

Insomniatric
If it's 3 girls all with big bewbz, bring.

LMAO, I'd never fight a girl, but if that did happen I'd be too distracted to notice I was getting hit.

Rogue Jedi
yes BEAT me.

dadudemon
LMAO, I'd never fight a girl, but if that did happen I'd be too distracted to notice I was getting hit.

Unless you've never seen a real female before, I highly doubt it. no expression

no expression

no expression

Insomniatric
Unless you've never seen a real female before, I highly doubt it. no expression

no expression

no expression

I was exaggerating in that post.

dadudemon
I was exaggerating in that post.

Unless you're just joking, I highly doubt that you've never seen a joke before.

no expression

no expression

no expression

Insomniatric
Unless you're just joking, I highly doubt that you've never seen a joke before.

no expression

no expression

no expression

You are confusing the HELL out of me. Sorry, I've been a little "off" for the past few days.

Rogue Jedi
He was at work, sniffing magic markers again yes

dadudemon
He was at work, sniffing magic markers again yes

There's a reason they call them "magic".

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

a1hsauce
i like your sig

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>