Magma vs. Omega Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Super uber duber powerful mutants. Who wins?

TheKahn
Magma of course.... shifty

batdude123
^ Is that what you really think?

Blair Wind
no, at least I dont think so. Magma controls heated rock, which is just rock molecules moving extremely fast. Icemans specific power is to slow molecules down to a halt and he can do it in an abrupt flash freeze. Iceman wins

wannabe
I started a similar thread some month ago; Iceman v. Magma v. Storm v. Black Tom and almost every body said Iceman would win...though i really have a heart for Magma, who i think is pretty powerful too. sad

batdude123
Wasn't Magma's power output level on par with the Phoenix's?

Tulika
Iceman would probably win even if not Omega. It's like putting a carrot against a bunny.

wannabe
Originally posted by Tulika
Iceman would probably win even if not Omega. It's like putting a carrot against a bunny. Now you'e exaggerating! Sure, Omega Iceman would win, but normal Bobby would have a real hard time.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no, at least I dont think so. Magma controls heated rock, which is just rock molecules moving extremely fast. Icemans specific power is to slow molecules down to a halt and he can do it in an abrupt flash freeze. Iceman wins

YES SHE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Lava is hot and hot things melt ice, its a fact!. Magma wins 100000000/10. Happy Dance

Blair Wind
Originally posted by wannabe
Now you'e exaggerating! Sure, Omega Iceman would win, but normal Bobby would have a real hard time.

They are the same person with the same power levels What the f**k? Bobby has always been an omega level mutant. He just didnt use his powers to the fullest.

wannabe
Originally posted by Blair Wind
They are the same person with the same power levels What the f**k? Bobby has always been an omega level mutant. He just didnt use his powers to the fullest. I know, i know, i know!!! I'm one of those, who are usually explaining Omega level to others, so no lessons needed. (Btw, "they" do not have the same power level, which would be an actual expression of that power, but the same power potential!)
With normal Bobby i meant the Iceman of that time when he was not able to turn completely into ice, send his consciousness through water molecules and resurrect himself from disembodyment. I was talking of the powerlevel "pre X-Men Forever"-Iceman expressed, the Iceman he was most of his career - normal Bobby.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
Super uber duber powerful mutants. Who wins?

Captain REX
All you're achieving is getting threads closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.