Lucifer vs. Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
One of the most powerful beings in DC and one of the most powerful beings in Marvel. Who wins?

batdude123
Does anybody have any ideas?

thesilverspider
Lucifer

vpokdekjyafmidp
isnt lucifer the equivelant of mephisto?

Superherovandal
no he is beyond all the demons in MU combined literally.

vpokdekjyafmidp
oh, im thinking of someone else then

vpokdekjyafmidp
lucifer = abraxes ?

Validus
Lucifer

Jesse7
Michael and Lucifer are around TOAA level

batdude123
Fine then. Lucifer vs. The One Above All. Who wins?

Jesse7
Well, their is a thread about it, I don't know who would win.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388795&highlight=michael+lucifer

batdude123
OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY. How about Lucifer vs. The Living Tribunal?

leonidas
doh

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
doh

What's that suppossed to mean?

leonidas
means use the search function. you're probably not aware, but this topic (ALL of them!) have been done a large number of times. look 'em up. some interesting stuff. wink

CaptainStoic
Well Since Lucifer will spend an eternity in the lake of fire, I vote for Eternity... after all isn't that what he's afraid of.

batdude123
Doh'!

leonheartmm
lucifer. QUITE easily too.

Diunic
The DC Lucifer is around LT level or even above.

leonheartmm
dc lucifer is easily above LT and THOTU, heck even beyond classic beyonder. hes easily at omniversal level. having power to create multiple multiverses without being drained.

Pepito
Nothing is beyond Classic Beyonder that was the point (he's above the omniversal Infinites) but Lucifer does beat Eternity

leonheartmm
no, he was beyond the multiverse and he would have died if he created a time paradox and destroyed the multiverse, that much was made clear by reed.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
THOTU, heck even beyond classic beyonder. hes easily at omniversal level.

Based on what. I say THOTU is easily beyond Lucifer.

leonheartmm
THOTU destroyed the main 616 universe and destroyed LT eternity and infinity. it was called the destruction of a UNIVERSE. but since all other realities were combined with THOTU they COULD have been destroyed. however lucifer has created more than one multiverses before. if he dies his energies would create a mutliverse. he can exist outside the mutliverse. he stood at ground zero of the multiverse destroying demiurgic emplosions{equal and possibly greater in every way to the HOTU destroying the marvel multiverse} and wasnt even tanned. simpl;y put THOTU=universal/multiversal power{power over ONE multiverse at best} lucifer however can potetnially create an infinite number of multiverse and hes also beyond death.

Xplosive
THOTU destroyed the main 616 universe and destroyed LT eternity and infinity. it was called the destruction of a UNIVERSE. but since all other realities were combined with THOTU they COULD have been destroyed. however lucifer has created more than one multiverses before. if he dies his energies would create a mutliverse. he can exist outside the mutliverse. he stood at ground zero of the multiverse destroying demiurgic emplosions{equal and possibly greater in every way to the HOTU destroying the marvel multiverse} and wasnt even tanned. simpl;y put THOTU=universal/multiversal power{power over ONE multiverse at best} lucifer however can potetnially create an infinite number of multiverse and hes also beyond death.

And. There ones who think that THOTU is universal, while he/it destroyed Multiversal being (Living Tribunal) like an insect. It would be the same with Lucifer or Michael.

leonheartmm
it DIDNT take out LT like an insect, LT resisted but failed. it WAS the COMPLETE/FULL power of THOTU that took LT out. and LT "is" a multiversal being but hes the guardian and nowhere near the CREATOR of a multiverse. and both lucifer and micheal surpass LT with a huge gap.

Xplosive
it DIDNT take out LT like an insect, LT resisted but failed. it WAS the COMPLETE/FULL power of THOTU that took LT out. and LT "is" a multiversal being but hes the guardian and nowhere near the CREATOR of a multiverse. and both lucifer and micheal surpass LT with a huge gap.

What. Not an insect?
LT and all major powers in Marvel Universe, literally, shot their most powerful blast at once, that could, if they wouldn't concentrate blast only on Thanos (if they would release that energy all around), would destroy whole existence, but Thanos was only laughing at them. That is an insect, combined power of MU was literally nothing, NOTHING.
THOTU didn't break a sweat in defeating all major powers.
And that is already greater feat than Lucifer will ever have. Creating a Multiverse (and that with Michael help, alone he can't do it), doesn't equal defeating every major power at once. Lucifer never did something like that.

Mider
LT is not that powerful he has been defied by Dr Strange, is replaced by the Pheonix force every so often and this was confirmed by eternity, and THOTU burned itself out just recreating the multiverse of universe Lucifer does not burn out when he recreates the multiverse, since it took all its power just to destroy the universe or multiverse it wouldnt be enough to hurt lucifer since he has taken such punishment with out even flinching.

leonheartmm
LMAO u really are simple Xplosive. lucifer can easily kill himself and from that create a whole new multiverse without micheal's help, then he can bring himself back to life because he is beyond death. lucifer stood at ground zero of the demiurgic explosion which could destroy all creation then{multiverse and cities of heaven and hell COMBINED along with all angels and demons who exist outside the multiverse and EVERYTHING other than the presence and the great beast} THIS demiurgic explosion was FAR greater than THOTU destroying a single multiverse and lucifer did not even get ruffled, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS. THOTU only ONCE RECREATED "ONE" multiverse/universe and burned itself out, micheal has AT ANY TIME the INEXHAUSTABLE power to create 50% of a multiverse and then go ahead to create the 50% of ANOTHER multiverse an so on. and theres always the killing himself thing and even THAT wouldnt burn him out. its QUITE clear who the winneris between lucifer and THOTU, it lucifer without a shadow of a doubt.

and eternity, infinity and LT rent the power of the entire marvel universe/multiverse, there death, PHOENIX, entrop, apiphany, abraxas, chaos, order, galactus, the hunger and the cosmic bunny.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
LT is not that powerful he has been defied by Dr Strange, is replaced by the Pheonix force every so often and this was confirmed by eternity, and THOTU burned itself out just recreating the multiverse of universe Lucifer does not burn out when he recreates the multiverse, since it took all its power just to destroy the universe or multiverse it wouldnt be enough to hurt lucifer since he has taken such punishment with out even flinching.

I really don't remember THOTU burning out (and it's not just LT, but all major powers at once, except Phoenix).
It's not shamful someone to be replaced by Phoenix Force. Look, Phoenix creates itself a Multiverse, Luficer needs help, alone he can't do it. Having that in mind, Lucifer would also be replaced by such power as Phoenix Force. Anyway, you said Lucifer didn't flinch, do you think that blast shot at THOTU wouldn't destroy Multiverse, but THOTU was laughing.
Lucifer never showed feat comparable to Phoenix or THOTU.

Xplosive
LMAO u really are simple Xplosive. lucifer can easily kill himself and from that create a whole new multiverse without micheal's help,

Did that happen, did it? Tell me, did it? No, so you are wrong. You can only assume, but it never happened.
He cannot create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.
You are also saying that Lucifer and Michael combined are maybe more powerful than The Presence himself.
I don't know if you still think that way, are you?

Mider
you dont have any proof it would destroy a multiverse those shots from those cosmic entities if they were that strong they would have defeated the IG, but they didnt not even LT knew if he could and he did burn himself out thanos stated in order to fix the multiverse he would die in the process he would recreate everything but die cause the power would run out its kinda like how they had to kill the universe when abraxas was out and then the universe was fixed.

Xplosive
you dont have any proof it would destroy a multiverse those shots from those cosmic entities if they were that strong they would have defeated the IG, but they didnt not even LT knew if he could and he did burn himself out thanos stated in order to fix the multiverse he would die in the process he would recreate everything but die cause the power would run out its kinda like how they had to kill the universe when abraxas was out and then the universe was fixed.

It doesn't say he burned out. They didn't attack IG all at once. Much different than only LT.

Mider
they did attack the IG all at once all the cosmic powers when nebula had it and it did burn itself out or else thanos wouldnt have died, Even if you added LT that doesnt equal multiverse destroying power LT is said to be a peer of eternity and probably only a little stronger then him so yeah its like 2 and a half eternities plus the other cosmics attacking the IG they might win but against a multiversersal being like lucifer no they wouldnt even hurt him..............since when does lucifer NOT need micheal to make a multiverse????????????

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Did that happen, did it? Tell me, did it? No, so you are wrong. You can only assume, but it never happened.
He cannot create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.
You are also saying that Lucifer and Michael combined are maybe more powerful than The Presence himself.
I don't know if you still think that way, are you?

u MORON. READ some lucifer comics before challenging the competition. it DID happen, with micheal when lucifer killed micheal and took him into the void{which is WHAT caused the demiurgic explosion, no wonder uve been denyin its power, UVE NEVER READ THE COMICS} micheal died and was reborn, HEALED, and created half of the multiverse and lucifer then added his own half and voila lucifer had his own CREATION outside of the presence's multiverse.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Xplosive
It doesn't say he burned out. They didn't attack IG all at once. Much different than only LT.

now ur being childish. it doesnt say BURNED OUT exactly but it does say that thanos would die to fix the universe. and thotu didnt show any power or its appearance after the 616 universe was reset.

Mider
and what do you think that means when the user dies when he's used the power? That its just fine no it means it must have died or something like in the abraxas saga the universe died then was remade. Warlock said thanos sacrificed himself to make the multiverse or universe whatever if it didnt drain all his power then what happend, all those cosmics didnt even phase him they were enough to probably level a reality and yet he died just recreating the universe or multiverse.

GalacticStorm
dc lucifer is easily above LT and THOTU, heck even beyond classic beyonder. hes easily at omniversal level. having power to create multiple multiverses without being drained.

Could you please show me anywhere in the Lucifer series that refers to Lucifer creating a multiverse?

You wont find a mention Leon and we both know this as we have been through this on a variety of occassions. Lucifer and Michael particpated while Yahweh made the main Vertigo universe as stated on panel and then Lucifer created his own universe jointly with Michael. Hes done nothing to show hes beyond Classic Beyonder.

GalacticStorm

Your point about HOTU being connected to all other realities is speculation. Provide a scan.

Your points about Lucifer having created many multiverses/being able to create a multiverse upon his death/ standing at ground zero of a multiversal blast in light of the various discussions we've had on the matter are just lies. no

GalacticStorm
Lucifers own cosmos was a universe. The Presences creation in Vertigo comics is a universe and Lucifer was taught how to make one he never made it himself:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716032260.jpg&s=x11

With that in mind theres NO evidence for saying that Michaels demiurgic explosion was multiversal and theres NO evidence for saying Lucifer has created many multiverses without being drained. He has only ever created ONE universe and that was with the aid of his brother Michael who provides the matter which Lucifer shapes into a cosmos. He does indeed beat Eternity however theres no evidence to say hes beyond Thanos with HOTU or Classic Beyonder. NONE.

GalacticStorm
Lucifer referring to his UNIVERSE:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716103930.jpg&s=x11

GalacticStorm
Yet another reference to Lucifer and his UNIVERSE:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716153878.jpg&s=x11

This scan also happens add additional to support to the point that the demiurgic explosion was universal.

I think thats enough wink

Mider
i still believe the presance had them create the multiverse i never stated he could on his own but can he make half a multiverse yes the demigoric energy or whatever is called is suppose to be the energy to make the multiverse and lucifer has the power to form it so i think he does have the power to create a multiversal explosion thats what info on the net says, i do believe he is beyond THOTU's power to hurt him.

GalacticStorm
i still believe the presance had them create the multiverse i never stated he could on his own but can he make half a multiverse yes the demigoric energy or whatever is called is suppose to be the energy to make the multiverse and lucifer has the power to form it so i think he does have the power to create a multiversal explosion thats what info on the net says, i do believe he is beyond THOTU's power to hurt him.

Dont worry i was addressing Leon. stick out tongue

I wouldnt trust internet bios unless theyre off the official sites. Fans just write up the characters to how they want them to be.

Yahweh made the Vertigo universe and the brothers just took note. Lucifers creation was the first time he had a direct hand in making a universe and that was with the aid of Michael. Lucifer doesnt have the power to create on his own. He can only shape and manipulate.

In his title he's only shown the power to manipulate on a universal scale, so based on feats while hes up there with the likes of the IG hes done nothing to say hes easily beyond Classic Beyonder or HOTU

Mider
it wasnt an internet bio by fans it was from DC website ill look it up for ya k?

Rorschach
Bumped just for laughs. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rorschach
Bumped just for laughs. no expression

yeah cuz people in this thread actually didn't know that lucifer made a multiverse and the presence has an omniverse. LMAO.

Air Legend
Uh...Lucifer would manhandle Eternity.

leonheartmm
lol, reminds me of how much of a liar GS was.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol, reminds me of how much of a liar GS was.

Or maybe misinformed. There is alot of that. Can't call someone a liar just becuz they are misinformed or they have thier own view.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or maybe misinformed. There is alot of that. Can't call someone a liar just becuz they are misinformed or they have thier own view. ok so is this a confession ur misinformed and not intentionally lying.

this makes sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
ok so is this a confession ur misinformed and not intentionally lying.

this makes sense.

No this would be lying.

you are an intelligent debator whom everyone respects. You are not biased and all of your arguments make complete logical sense.

quanchi112
No this would be lying.

you are an intelligent debator whom everyone respects. You are not biased and all of your arguments make complete logical sense. oh nver. by the way lucifer wins this.

Shin_Nikkolas
Indeed he was but he also
a) had a brain
B) USED THE FRICKIN' COMICS.

You, on the other hand, ignore everything that doesn't fit with your petty little mind.

"Scan says multiverseS?? PIS!!!! It can't be!! I'm too stupid to realize I have ZERO authority on what's canon or not!"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Indeed he was but he also
a) had a brain
B) USED THE FRICKIN' COMICS.

You, on the other hand, ignore everything that doesn't fit with your petty little mind.

"Scan says multiverseS?? PIS!!!! It can't be!! I'm too stupid to realize I have ZERO authority on what's canon or not!" nver does ingore everything that happens that he doesnt like. this is panstakingly obvious to all who frequent these forums.

batdude123
I don't even remember making this thread. laughing

Shin_Nikkolas
That's what drugs will do to you.

TricksterPriest
Pssshhh. He's a drunk. I'm the one on drugs. crazy

Astner
Heck this thread may be old but what's there to say than--

Dumb

Originally posted by Board Walker
Michael and Lucifer are around TOAA level
Dumber

Astner
yeah cuz people in this thread actually didn't know that lucifer made a multiverse and the presence has an omniverse. LMAO.
Where does it say that Presence has a omniverse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
dc lucifer is easily above LT and THOTU, heck even beyond classic beyonder. hes easily at omniversal level. having power to create multiple multiverses without being drained. oneof the worst statements ever.

laughing laughing laughing

completely untrue and so dc biased it makes me sick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
Heck this thread may be old but what's there to say than--

Dumb

Dumber

That was Dumber. Michael and Lucifer are Both far and away over the Lt. Either would ***** the Lt.

quanchi112
That was Dumber. Michael and Lucifer are Both far and away over the Lt. Either would ***** the Lt. no they arent. lt's power doesnt fluctuate while lucy and michael's power does. lt beats the both.

it is the way it is.

Astner
That was Dumber. Michael and Lucifer are Both far and away over the Lt. Either would ***** the Lt.
Provide evidence of your claim or back down keeping your mouth shut.

leonheartmm
power doesnt fluctuate?! gimme a break. it lost to korvack. lost to HOTU, was resisted by strange, goes from making stars go supernova to destroying universe etc. micheal and lucifer's power is consistant, albeit due to the FEAL and nature of the comic, they have ot be shown to be very much like humans in a classic opera, with weakness and low moments. thats what keeps the story interesting. LT on the other hand is NOT interesting.

Shin_Nikkolas
He's also not flamboyantly homosexual like Lucifer.

Lucy made his multiverse FABULOUS!1

Astner
Your ignorance shows no limits.
The Living Tribunal never lost to Korvac, he simply left letting Kurvac have his universe, but it was separated from the others.
He judged and he gave Kurvac the universe, there were no fighting or test of power.

The Heart was the supreme power in Marvel, even the bio on marvel.com confirms that.

The Living Tribunal tested Strange, and never was he resisted as you claim.

Wait, if someone is a Multiversal being and decides to destroy a star would that lower his status?
You're forgetting that the Living Tribunal only does what will keep the Omniverse in balance, he's not some kind of tard that goes around showing people how powerful he is.

Air Legend
By far the dumbest and most biased statement I have read today.

Shin_Nikkolas
The LT gave Korvac his universe like he gave Thanos his when he took it in the IG Arc. As long as the universe in question isn't threatening anything else, it's not his problem.

quanchi112
power doesnt fluctuate?! gimme a break. it lost to korvack. lost to HOTU, was resisted by strange, goes from making stars go supernova to destroying universe etc. micheal and lucifer's power is consistant, albeit due to the FEAL and nature of the comic, they have ot be shown to be very much like humans in a classic opera, with weakness and low moments. thats what keeps the story interesting. LT on the other hand is NOT interesting. when did korvac defeat him in combat?losing to the HOTU was losing t god himself pretty much. did u even read the story. is michael even alive anymore?

laughing

rico777
Eternity loses horribly here

quanchi112
eternity does lose here.

Astner
However it's funny to look upon the past DC FB posts stating the most rediculous things.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
However it's funny to look upon the past DC FB posts stating the most rediculous things. it makes me laugh and feel sad at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.