Assistance requested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mano1438
Hi everyone, I'm new here and would like to make good friends,after all I'm only on the other side of the puddle!!lol...Spain

Actually although I'm a Spaniard I grew up in South Africa and have seen quite a few British TV comedies there,like My Family, Bottom,etc.

Can someone please tell me if there is any site where I could d/l some good British comedies which are totally unavailable here in Spain,besides there being a few available here they are in Spanish and the humor changes completely from the original version.

This is in no way to market,sell or make business with but only for personal viewing and enjoyment.

Thanks!! Happy Dance

Mano

Raz
This belongs in the OTF...moved.

O Green World
Originally posted by mano1438
Hi everyone, I'm new here and would like to make good friends,after all I'm only on the other side of the puddle!!lol...Spain

Actually although I'm a Spaniard I grew up in South Africa and have seen quite a few British TV comedies there,like My Family, Bottom,etc.

Can someone please tell me if there is any site where I could d/l some good British comedies which are totally unavailable here in Spain,besides there being a few available here they are in Spanish and the humor changes completely from the original version.

This is in no way to market,sell or make business with but only for personal viewing and enjoyment.

Thanks!! Happy Dance

Mano

that's cool!
I'm a tiny bit spanish! smile (I'm only about an 18th spanish though, lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.