Exar Kun vs Darth Revan and DE Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
who wins?

tdtd
That's a pretty good battle. I disqualify myself from an opinion because it's such a good battle.. Bravo W00t, bravo.

w00t2112
lol, nice sarcasm.

Darth_Glentract
Exar wins. Neither has the abillity to block his force attacks.

w00t2112
I wonder why Fanboys such as Numan and Zephiel consider Revan on par with Kun..

tdtd
Well we still know dick about Revan but as Borborad said, DE Luke was able to stop AT-AT blasts which are obviously more powerful than Kun's amulet blasts.. Someone argue this.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by w00t2112
I wonder why Fanboys such as Numan and Zephiel consider Revan on par with Kun..

Because they're idiot fanboys.

zod360
Get it right Woot. Im a Bindo fanboy. Not a Windu or Revan fanboy. I just realise how powerful they actually are. Revan was so far greater then anybody in his era that it's not even funny. The Revan in KOTOR was a fraction of what he originally was and of what he could become, yet he was easily the greatest in his era even at his lesser state and Malak (who was easily the second) with all the power of the star forge was not able to defeat him. Why do people consider Kun greater then Revan? His amulet is completely overrated.

tdtd
Because Kun had sith knowledge and the teachings of Naga Sadow, which surpasses anything Revan had to work with, for starters.

zod360
Glentract you are a much bigger fanboy then I am.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by zod360
Glentract you are a much bigger fanboy then I am.

About who?

zod360
Originally posted by tdtd
Because Kun had sith knowledge and the teachings of Naga Sadow, which surpasses anything Revan had to work with, for starters.

The sith magics that he learnt and displayed aren't impressive at all.

zod360
Kyp Durron.

Darth_Glentract
The sith magics that he learnt and displayed aren't impressive at all.

Yes, they are, fanboy.

Darth_Glentract
Kyp Durron.

Keep thinking that, moron.

zod360
Name some which are super impressive.

w00t2112
Get it right Woot. Im a Bindo fanboy. Not a Windu or Revan fanboy. I just realise how powerful they actually are. Revan was so far greater then anybody in his era that it's not even funny. The Revan in KOTOR was a fraction of what he originally was and of what he could become, yet he was easily the greatest in his era even at his lesser state and Malak (who was easily the second) with all the power of the star forge was not able to defeat him. Why do people consider Kun greater then Revan? His amulet is completely overrated.

Sorry to break it to you, unless you provide solid proof that Kun's amulet boosts his force powers, and that he needs to to win, then i guess your beat, adding to the fact, Revan is by no means on par with Kun, Revan never walked to the middle of Coruscant, froze a million senators, and killed a revered Jedi Master, unless you can prove, Malak was even 1/10th as strong as Vodo, you have no argument.

Wow, he killed his old apprentice on the Star Forge, you can logically say that the Sith had worsened over time, none of had any link with the power of the Ancient Sith, Kun was said to bring about the 2nd golden age of the Sith, after that, the Sith were just a name, used by dark jedi.

You are extremely unintelligent to consider Kun weaker than Revan, Naga Sadow's teachings show that he can perform illusions that can actually kill, blow up a star and etc. Like i said, Kun isn't as well known as you like to believe, the depiction of his power, is very small even in comparison to Revan, obviously he was leagues above everyone in his time, however nothing dictates Revan was LEAGUES above everyone of HIS time, did he ever crush Jedi Masters with apparent ease? No, the best he did was crush his old apprentice, i fail to see how that matches with walking into the capital of the Republic and freezing all the people in the stadium and utterly destroying a revered Jedi Master.

You are a Revan fanboy, and you provide no logic in proving your arguments, you do not rebutt points, all you do is simply provide your own opinion with a feat stuck in.

w00t2112
Name some which are super impressive.

Ok, i would say freezing hundreds of thousands of people impressive.Seeing as this is Sadow's knowledge i'll name two of the power of his Sith Magic

1) Creating an entire Sith Illusion Army that was able to kill
2) Using his own knowledge of it to destroy a Star

Obviously, Sadow's minor number of feats surpass anything that Revan did or could possibly hope to do, as with the freezing spell, that Kun performed, doubtless you'll go on to say what Revan did, i assure you, none of his feats are even on par with Kun, neither was he either proclaimed the Dark Lord of the Sith, these Ancient Sith, only recognised:

1) The Truly Great ie Sidious, as he conquered the galaxy
2) The Truly Powerful ie Exar Kun.

Guy LeDouche
Sorry to break it to you, unless you provide solid proof that Kun's amulet boosts his force powers, and that he needs to to win, then i guess your beat, adding to the fact, Revan is by no means on par with Kun, Revan never walked to the middle of Coruscant, froze a million senators, and killed a revered Jedi Master, unless you can prove, Malak was even 1/10th as strong as Vodo, you have no argument.

Wow, he killed his old apprentice on the Star Forge, you can logically say that the Sith had worsened over time, none of had any link with the power of the Ancient Sith, Kun was said to bring about the 2nd golden age of the Sith, after that, the Sith were just a name, used by dark jedi.

You are extremely unintelligent to consider Kun weaker than Revan, Naga Sadow's teachings show that he can perform illusions that can actually kill, blow up a star and etc. Like i said, Kun isn't as well known as you like to believe, the depiction of his power, is very small even in comparison to Revan, obviously he was leagues above everyone in his time, however nothing dictates Revan was LEAGUES above everyone of HIS time, did he ever crush Jedi Masters with apparent ease? No, the best he did was crush his old apprentice, i fail to see how that matches with walking into the capital of the Republic and freezing all the people in the stadium and utterly destroying a revered Jedi Master.

You are a Revan fanboy, and you provide no logic in proving your arguments, you do not rebutt points, all you do is simply provide your own opinion with a feat stuck in.

tdtd
Well if we talk about accomplishments Revan was superior to Kun, but it has nothing to do with a fight..
One thing though W00t I'm looking at the comic and I still can't tell if the illusions themselves did kill or not..
And someone has still to argue my point about DE Luke being able to block AT-AT Lasers which were more powerful than Kun's blasts.

w00t2112
Well if we talk about accomplishments Revan was superior to Kun, but it has nothing to do with a fight..
One thing though W00t I'm looking at the comic and I still can't tell if the illusions themselves did kill or not..
And someone has still to argue my point about DE Luke being able to block AT-AT Lasers which were more powerful than Kun's blasts.

And someone needs to prove that the Emerald lightning can't be blocked by a lightsaber, after all lightning can be blocked.

Yes in pure accomplishments and feats he surpassed Kun, in demonstration of saber skill and power Kun surpassed Revan.

Note that Sadow's Army was 90% illusion, if they didn't kill, how would they break the lines of the enemy?

zod360

I think it is very likely to assume that Revan knew of things such as force storm which is greater then anything Kun could do. Wow he froze 1,000 non force sensetives and beat his old master. Malak fueled by the power of the dark side is clearly greater then Vodo. The Revan that beat him was also a fraction of what he could have been if his memory had not been wiped. And the sith of KOTOR times had no links to the ancient sith? What the **** are you talking about? Did you forget Ajunta Pall's blade? Did you forget the many other artifacts that Revan uncovered on Korriban. And the last thing you just said is clearly wrong. Kun was not even able to pwn Vodo. He was not much greater then Ulic. Revan on the other hand was repeatedly able to defeat Malak. He was able to batte through an entire fortress of dark jedi. Gameplay may not be canon but it is clear that he was able to own Bandon. AS you can see I have used nothing but logic, and have rebutted most of what you said. I am going to bed now, so don't even bother posting back. We can continue tomorrow.

Guy LeDouche
I think it is very likely to assume that Revan knew of things such as force storm which is greater then anything Kun could do. Wow he froze 1,000 non force sensetives and beat his old master. Malak fueled by the power of the dark side is clearly greater then Vodo. The Revan that beat him was also a fraction of what he could have been if his memory had not been wiped. And the sith of KOTOR times had no links to the ancient sith? What the **** are you talking about? Did you forget Ajunta Pall's blade? Did you forget the many other artifacts that Revan uncovered on Korriban. And the last thing you just said is clearly wrong. Kun was not even able to pwn Vodo. He was not much greater then Ulic. Revan on the other hand was repeatedly able to defeat Malak. He was able to batte through an entire fortress of dark jedi. Gameplay may not be canon but it is clear that he was able to own Bandon. AS you can see I have used nothing but logic, and have rebutted most of what you said. I am going to bed now, so don't even bother posting back. We can continue tomorrow.

w00t2112

that is logic? Commonplace arguement clearly based on biased? Kun did pwn Vodo, and he didnt freeze a thousand, he froze Hundreds of thousands.

Well where is the proof that Kun's limited feats are the limit of his knowledge? You have not answered how Sadow's teachings are not impressive you have failed to prove a star forge empowered Malak is greater than Vodo.

Was Revan ever crowned DLOTS, Those weren't ties, those were just the Sith dugging up and looting the Ancient Sith tombs, as usual you have no logic, you dont know the meaning of the word.

Not much greater than Ulic? What bullshit, so your saying that Kun learnt nothing between the stalemate of Ulic to his death? Revan wasn't much greater than Malak i could say, how come? Because gameplay is not canon, for all you know Revan could have had a million Jedi supporting him, so stfu with your absurd proclaimation.

Err Kun toyed with Vodo until he got bored, when he got serious Vodo was dead, get your facts right, IKC has provided enough scans to prove you wrong.

You are a absurd 10 year old who can't argue for crap, you state feats that are utterly pathetic. You have failed to prove anything and noone agrees with your views.

By your standard DE Sidious could WTFpwn Revan, Sidious produced the single most impressive force storm of all time.

tdtd
Revan is still an unknown in my book but at this point Kun is superior to him. And w00t, I don't have to prove a negative(emerald lightning), but you would have to explain to me how DE Luke can block AT-AT Lasers, but you think he can't block Kun's blasts.

w00t2112
I never said he couldn't, chances are he can't just like emerald lightning cant be blocked by a saber, but its a complete unknown, and anything that anyone says whether or not it can or cannot be blocked is pure speculation.

tdtd
You're right emerald lightning is unknown but my point is if Luke can stop a powerful blast, Luke could stop a relatively weaker blast, while nobody can argue that logic for Kun.

w00t2112
An AT AT blast is not neccesarily stronger than Kun's blasts, by all standards the same At At Blasts is more destructive and powerful than the emerald lightning, this making it possible to block in the same way.

tdtd
You're not getting my point W00t, i'm not comparing emerald lightning to anything. And it is VERY logical to assume the blast of an AT-AT is more powerful than of an amulet blast. At the same time we can't say Kun can block Luke's emerald lightning because we have no instance of Kun blocking such a powerful force attack/and or instakill.

w00t2112
Yet, Lightning is possible to be blocked by a saber demonstrated by AOTC Obi Wan, its pretty much the same lightning except its much weaker and not a insta kill, in other words i can just as logically assume that the emerald lightning can be deflected.

There is no proof that an AT AT Blast is stronger, you're speculating.
There is no evidence apart from being a instakill whether or not Luke's emerald lightning is much or just a little smaller than normal lightning

tdtd
It's a logical speculation that an AT-AT blast is more powerful than a blast from Kun. In any instances Luke has shown to be able to blast that type of blast. Secondly, you cannot compare sith lightning to emerald lightning because for 1, they are different colors and 2, one is considered an instakill, and 3, Luke created this force attack, whether to combat the Vong or not. If you are going to say that emerald lightning might be like Sith lightning I am going to say Sidious had the most powerful form of sith lightning from what we know, and it was pushed back and absorbed. Granted that Luke used it on the Vong, we have no instances of it being anything like sith lightning, or a defense for it.

w00t2112
It's a logical speculation that an AT-AT blast is more powerful than a blast from Kun. In any instances Luke has shown to be able to blast that type of blast. Secondly, you cannot compare sith lightning to emerald lightning because for 1, they are different colors and 2, one is considered an instakill, and 3, Luke created this force attack, whether to combat the Vong or not. If you are going to say that emerald lightning might be like Sith lightning I am going to say Sidious had the most powerful form of sith lightning from what we know, and it was pushed back and absorbed. Granted that Luke used it on the Vong, we have no instances of it being anything like sith lightning, or a defense for it.

As with the AT AT blasts, the Amulet blasts are physical manifestation of the Force, thereby making them stronger or different to the AT AT blasts.
As with the lightning you cant compare for these reasons :
1) The blasts are of the Force
2) It in its own right was a form of near instakill to insta kill
3) The blasts were only demonstrated by Kun, and the technique only used by the Ancient Sith.

Just as with the force the blasts is as much as an unknown as the emerald lightning

tdtd
Understandable but my point is, DE Luke, who was a nobody in terms of knowledge and training at that time, was able to block a powerful blast that may or may not have been more powerful than Kun's.. While Kun hasn't shown the ability to block a special force attack like Emerald Lightning.

w00t2112
Yet, like i said, neither has Luke, a Force attack is much different to your average laser blasts.

In terms of destructive strength, then AT AT Blasts are stronger, in terms of pure strength the amulet blasts are stronger..in SW the Force is the strongest..therefore any physical manifestation of the force is likely to be more powerful but not neccesarrily as destructive

Neither has Luke shown the ability to deflect a special force attack such as the amulet blasts.

tdtd
I don't know bro you're basically saying a force push is more powerful than a category 5 hurricane. The force is strong but I would say a megaton nuclear warhead may be a tad more powerful than a force storm. There are exceptions but it's not as though the force is automatically more powerful. As I said Luke has been shown to stop a powerful blast as an AT-AT one, while Kun hasn't been shown to block much of anything.

w00t2112
True...but you're comparing something out of the SW world now, however Kun never faced such a threat, yet its logic to assume that with his power he could block such attacks, remember that instakills originated from the Ancient Sith, there's also a logical speculation saying Kun knew how to do so, as with you logicaly stating Luke being able to block the amulet blasts.

Illustrious
Revan is still an unknown in my book but at this point Kun is superior to him. And w00t, I don't have to prove a negative(emerald lightning), but you would have to explain to me how DE Luke can block AT-AT Lasers, but you think he can't block Kun's blasts.

That's illogical TDTD. If you want to prove that because Luke can block ATAT fire, then he can block Kun's blasts, it's up to you to prove that Kun's blasts are of the same nature as ATAT bolts.

They clearly are not, as ATAT bolts do not widen as they leave his hand, do not kill sith spirits, and do not "double in power with each pulse."

tdtd
True...but you're comparing something out of the SW world now, however Kun never faced such a threat, yet its logic to assume that with his power he could block such attacks, remember that instakills originated from the Ancient Sith, there's also a logical speculation saying Kun knew how to do so, as with you logicaly stating Luke being able to block the amulet blasts.

I disagree with you on this W00t. You can't say it's logical that he could block it just because it came from the Ancient Sith. That's like saying he knows how to create illusions on a grand scale just because it came from Sadow, or knows how to keep himself alive like Simus did. We don't know how much Kun learned but we DO know that it wasn't everything, in fact it may have been very little. When I say Luke can block Kun's force blast, I have something to go with that speculation. When you say Kun can block Luke's thing you're just assuming he knew how to because he studied ancient sith knowledge and they could supposedly block instakills.

tdtd
Originally posted by Illustrious
That's illogical TDTD. If you want to prove that because Luke can block ATAT fire, then he can block Kun's blasts, it's up to you to prove that Kun's blasts are of the same nature as ATAT bolts.

They clearly are not, as ATAT bolts do not widen as they leave his hand, do not kill sith spirits, and do not "double in power with each pulse."

You're right they aren't the same nature, but who's to say which blasts are more powerful? I don't know if you're saying the same thing as w00t in terms of force powers being above everything but if you are I disagree. I'm saying that because Luke can block a blast as powerful as an AT-AT blast, then it is a LOGICAL possibility that he could block Kun's amulet blasts. Not saying he would I'm just saying it's a logical possibility.

Illustrious
You're right they aren't the same nature, but who's to say which blasts are more powerful? I don't know if you're saying the same thing as w00t in terms of force powers being above everything but if you are I disagree. I'm saying that because Luke can block a blast as powerful as an AT-AT blast, then it is a LOGICAL possibility that he could block Kun's amulet blasts. Not saying he would I'm just saying it's a logical possibility.

But that's besides the point. If they were the same nature, then you can assume that Luke can do the same thing.

Otherwise you have no premise to make the assumption. Luke may or may not be able to block the blasts. My guess is that he wouldn't be able to, considering they were so powerful that Kun was barely able to control them himself.

tdtd
I don't understand why I don't have the premise to make such an assumption. I know you understand the power of an AT-AT blast, and I think it would be illogical to say that Kun's amulet blasts are more powerful. Different nature yes but more powerful? Yes they blast through Sith wyrms and buildings, but you're saying AT-AT lasers do not?

Illustrious
It's not always as simple as power. A bullet has no more momentum/power than a sword, but are you saying you can block a bullet if you can block a sword?

They are different in nature, it's not a logical assumption to assume that if he can block something of nature A, then he for sure can block something of nature B. Is it possible Luke can do it? Certainly. But to make the deduction requires a stronger premise.

tdtd
Originally posted by Illustrious
It's not always as simple as power. A bullet has no more momentum/power than a sword, but are you saying you can block a bullet if you can block a sword?

They are different in nature, it's not a logical assumption to assume that if he can block something of nature A, then he for sure can block something of nature B. Is it possible Luke can do it? Certainly. But to make the deduction requires a stronger premise.

Ok I understand what you're saying although I don't agree with the bullet/sword comparison because I'll start analyzing how those two are completely different and you can't make an assumption from that. I am just saying that we have witness Luke as a nobody in DE block an AT-AT blast which is unheard of. So we have evidence of him blocking 1 powerful blast. I agree that an amulet blast is completely different because it's a manifestation of the force, but it's hard to believe a blast from that amulet is greater and more destructive than a huge AT-AT blast.

zephiel7
Exar gets taken down

w00t2112
Reasons? And zephiel7 provide solid evidence without using biased quotes from Kreia.

tdtd
Yea seriously.

IKC
Gets taken down? Is this before or after he saber-rapes these two?

w00t2112
IKC ignore Zephiel7, he is fantasing on how Revan can saber rape the entire SW universe. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.