Firestorm vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
thoughts?

spetznaz
Hmmmm.
I'd have to say FireStorm.

Black Adam has enormous strength and speed.
But so does FireStorm.

However FS can also fire radiation energy (and at serious intensities), can alter densities, and most importantly can transmutate matter by changing its molecular/atomic structure.

Let's just say that if I was Black Adam I'd be deathly afraid of FireStorm.

p.s: In Villains United Black Adam (with a small team of other villains) rushed to a station where FireStorm had been imprisoned as a power source. The bad news (for BA) is that his team arrived just after FS had been freed, and it is clearly evident who is superior to whom by BA's reaction and what FS did to that station.

p.p.s: According to CatMan, FireStorm can level a continent. Now, whether that is hyperbole or not it still remains that FS is exceedingly powerful.
He belongs to a higher paygrade than Black Adam.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm.

But so does FireStorm.

However FS can also fire radiation energy (and at serious intensities), can alter densities, and most importantly can transmutate matter by changing its molecular/atomic structure.

p.s: In Villains United Black Adam (with a small team of other villains) rushed to a station where FireStorm had been imprisoned as a power source. The bad news (for BA) is that his team arrived just after FS had been freed, and it is clearly evident who is superior to whom by BA's reaction and what FS did to that station.

p.p.s: According to CatMan, FireStorm can level a continent. Now, whether that is hyperbole or not it still remains that FS is exceedingly powerful.
This is Ronnie you're refering to right?
Cause I don't see jason beating Black adam not yet anyway.

CaptainStoic
I'll sum this up real fast: One all Purpose Atomic Containment Sphere!
Fiirestorm carts his butt off to prison.
The End!

leonidas
has a containment sphere held someone of his strength level?

Horrificus
Is there any place that I can se a profile for Firestorm?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Horrificus
Is there any place that I can se a profile for Firestorm?

Yes, on wiki. Where else? big grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestorm_%28comics%29

cdtm
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm.

But so does FireStorm.

Necro bump and reply to old post:

Since then, Blue Beetle claimed he can level a continent. He likely isn't beating Black Adam (Would love it if he could.)

Plus Adams in a tier that deals in moon/planet feats the high end. Continent bustings impressive as hell regardless though.

Anyways, bumped this thread after reading Firestorm one shot'd Adam in that Firestorm/Magneto thread.

Was it a one off? Like Billy KO'ing Superman or Triumph one shotting Martian Manhunter kind of deal?

Philosophía
It's practically the only low-showing of BA's career.

It happened around the same time Firestorm got a massive push, and he was beating amped Kalibak and restrained Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.