KMC Universe..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hack Benjamin
I saw one of the mods (can't remember the name now) with a justice league sig, and it got me to thinking, who do you think you'd be if you were a superhero? You can use your posts, the way you conflict or befriend other posters, or anything else about your personality and or life to come to a conclusion..

http://www.splashcomics.de/images/portraits/charaktere/whoiswho_boostergold1.gif
Personaly I think i'd make a good Booster Gold, popular in the 80s, (very fitting for the time) Booster Gold was just an average joe who with the help of his robot, stole a bunchof items on display inorder to fly, have super strength, generate force-fields around him, etc. He then used a time machine (also in the musem he stole all this crap from) to go back to the 20th century to make a name for himself. He besides being a poser superhero, also planned to own a coporation based around himself so he'd not only be famous, but rich and powerful. (You would think he would've thought about this more throughly, one, how would the superheroes of the 20th century react to all this? Two, get some serious history books on the economy so you can cheat the system and make good stock options, afterall, there's never been a law about getting stock info from the future.. evil face ) But clearly every other superhero knows Booster Gold isn't much of a hero, so he isn't well liked.

But hey, with money and bitchin' equipment, who needs friends?! Even if they ARE super..

K.Diddy
What the f**k?

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by K.Diddy
What the f**k?
Yeah, I know it's not the best topic, but comeon, it beats the hell out of another "stimulate the person above you with a verb" thread.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
Yeah, I know it's not the best topic, but comeon, it beats the hell out of another "stimulate the person above you with a verb" thread.

It's not the best topic...and it's been done to death in the Comic Forums.

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by LanceWindu
It's not the best topic...and it's been done to death in the Comic Forums.
How was I suppose to know? I'm new! XP

Course the comic forums? Wouldn't it be better here sense it's more off-topic then comic related? (I mean comic related would be more like who is your favorite superhero, not who you personaliy asscosiate with, menh whatever.. I can't keep a series to save my life anyway lol..)

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by K.Diddy
What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
blink

LanceWindu
How was I suppose to know? I'm new! XP

Course the comic forums? Wouldn't it be better here sense it's more off-topic then comic related? (I mean comic related would be more like who is your favorite superhero, not who you personaliy asscosiate with, menh whatever.. I can't keep a series to save my life anyway lol..)

You're not new. You've been here since November.

Lana
Plus being new is no excuse anyway. You're supposed to read the rules and such when joining....

justjakk
I would be Black Canaries' tights. I would be very supportive.

GCG
Whoa, dude. This is making me sick. Blaach! Bluchluchluchluch.

justjakk
Originally posted by GCG
Whoa, dude. This is making me sick. Blaach! Bluchluchluchluch. so you dont like comics, justice legue, or black carnary?

Hack Benjamin
I have to question the sexuality and sanity of anyone who doesn't like Black Canary, especialy with her super power to make sonic screams.

justjakk
I have to question the sexuality and sanity of anyone who doesn't like Black Canary, especialy with her super power to make sonic screams. and do her totally right in the animeted series justice league unlimited

Bloigen
"stimulate the person above you with a verb" thread.

laughing out loud

GCG
Originally posted by justjakk
so you dont like comics, justice legue, or black carnary?

Comics. Havent got the foggiest idea what Justice League or Black Carnary is/are. I do know Scarlett Johansen tough !

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Comics. Havent got the foggiest idea what Justice League or Black Carnary is/are. I do know Scarlett Johansen tough !

I know her sexually. Checkmate!

GCG
With Pleasure ; Check her where, Mate ?

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
With Pleasure ; Check her where, Mate ?

Anywhere, mate.

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by Bloigen
I know her sexually. Check Mate!
...ok fine, but I get Supergirl!

Or Star Kid. (I don't ussualy like blondes, seriously, but hey, DC comics defies many physics, even ditzyness!)

GCG
Send her to Llandrindod Cymry

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Send her to Llandrindod Cymry

Make me.

Vathu
I would have to be whoever this dude is..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.