Ultimate Universe/Supreme Power Universe crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=63348

I'm not the biggest Ultimate fan. But this actually has me pretty excited.

I wonder what fights there will be?

ULT Cap vs Nighthawk?
ULT Namor or Thor vs Hyperion?

Lucid Lui
Yeah. I see potential in this.

Marvel really is coming out swinging with the crossover/major events this year though aren't they?

My wallet is sobbing in the corner.

snoopdogg
I picked up Anniliation today and looked at it and put it back on the shelf. Marvel needs to do something. I mostly just read the Ult. books right now.

H. S. 6
That's freakin cool. yes

Black Adam
Some more news

http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA06/Marvel/UltimatePJMSBendis.htm

Validus
Sounds good though a 9 issue universe crossover sounds a bit...heavy.

Loeb is on the creative team? I feel bad for whoever fights Hyperion. laughing out loud

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Validus

Loeb is on the creative team? I feel bad for whoever fights Hyperion. laughing out loud
It should be multiple guys fighting him...........no

Marcus4600
http://superfuhrer.ytmnd.com/

Marcus4600
Ultimate Namor vs Hyperion would be amazing.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Marcus4600
http://superfuhrer.ytmnd.com/

????

What does that have to do with the crossover?

thesilverspider
Ultimate Namor vs Hyperion would be amazing.
No it wouldn't Hyperion would crush him.....

Black Adam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
No it wouldn't Hyperion would crush him.....

how about ULT.Thor,ULT.Namor and Ult colossus on a jet pack vs Hyperion?

King KAM
Originally posted by Black Adam
how about ULT.Thor,ULT.Namor and Ult colossus on a jet pack vs Hyperion? he'd and lets throw in
Ult Thing, and Ult Hulk and u gots a deal

willRules
ULT Cap vs Nighthawk?

Ultimate Cap would kill him yes

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
Ultimate Cap would kill him yes NightHawk was already shown in the Ultimate Universe, he got his ass kicked by a bunch of teenagers and almost set on fire.....

soujaboy09
I think Thor can take Hyperion, and don't forget that the Unstoppable Juggernaut's making his return soon.

Black Adam
Originally posted by soujaboy09
I think Thor can take Hyperion, and don't forget that the Unstoppable Juggernaut's making his return soon.

Ultimate Thor can not take Hyperion.

it would take multiple High end Supers from the Ultimate world working together to take him down.

Validus
Ultimate Thor can not take Hyperion.

it would take multiple High end Supers from the Ultimate world working together to take him down.
Agreed. JMS is writing and he originally called Hyperion as strong as 616 Thor.

Marcus4600
Strong as 616 Thor? That would make him more powerful than Superman! Sheesh. Now Marvel has 2 that can take him. Supes fanboys are gonna be pissed.

thesilverspider
Strong as 616 Thor? That would make him more powerful than Superman! Sheesh. Now Marvel has 2 that can take him. Supes fanboys are gonna be pissed.
What the f**k?

Validus
The dials go to eleven...

soujaboy09
I dont know how the Ultimate character stack up to thier 616 counterparts, but im sure Ultimate Namor can take Hyperion on.

Ultimate Colossus could have a good fight with him.

Ultimate Hulk could have a good fight with him.

Ultimate Juggernaut's returning soon, and I got a e-mail from someone on the Ultimate marvel team stating that there going to make him as unstoppable as his 616 counterpart. So this could make for a good match.

Ultimate Iron Man could do decent for a while

I still think Thor could last a few min's

Black Adam
Originally posted by soujaboy09
I dont know how the Ultimate character stack up to thier 616 counterparts, but im sure Ultimate Namor can take Hyperion on.

Ultimate Colossus could have a good fight with him.

Ultimate Hulk could have a good fight with him.

Ultimate Juggernaut's returning soon, and I got a e-mail from someone on the Ultimate marvel team stating that there going to make him as unstoppable as his 616 counterpart. So this could make for a good match.

Ultimate Iron Man could do decent for a while

I still think Thor could last a few min's

They all would last just a few 2-3 minutes if they decide to fight Hyperion alone. maybe even less

soujaboy09
Na, I doubt it. Any of the characters I named could have a good battle with him.

Ultimate Namor is a beast, have you seen what he could do? he's even stronger than his 616 counterpart.

616 Juggernaut was stronger than 616 Thor(8th day saga) so if Ultimate Juggernaut is as strong as that, he could possibly defeat Hyperion.

Ultimate Thor, just seems like he could do big damage to Hyperion, that would be a great battle.

Ultimate Colossus... well we've seen what he can do, he's no pushover.

Looks like Ultimate Iron man's getting some upgrades(Ultimate v2 #10) he could have a good battle with them.

Ultimate Hulk would last way longer that 2 min's. He is to me, just as strong as savage Hulk.

I dont think we should underestimate the ultimate Marvel universe

Validus
Thor is a chump, relatively speaking. I can't see him lasting more than 5 minutes against Hyperion.

Namor is a bit of an unknown at this point. Ditto for Juggs.

Colossus and Hulk aren't versatile enough.

Marcus4600
The dials go to eleven...

I hate that line. You just had to remind me of that Superjobber fight, didn't you, Validus. (I keep wanting to call you Ion!)

Validus
Feel free to call me either. However, the dials still go to eleven. laughing out loud

Marcus4600
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpissed

Nah, it's cool. smokin'

Lucid Lui
Greg Land has been announced as the artist for the series.
http://www.newsarama.com/WWPhilly06/Marvel/CupJoe/ULTPOW001002_col.jpg

Black Adam

Validus
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NJF5art/ULTPOW001_cov_col.jpg

Yeah, it kinda sucks.

I thought Jeph Loeb was doing the Ultimate Power series.

Black Adam
http://www.newsarama.com/NewJoeFridays/NJF5art/ULTPOW001_cov_col.jpg

Yeah, it kinda sucks.

I thought Jeph Loeb was doing the Ultimate Power series.

there taking turns....

like in the Other.

one writer writes 3 issues then the next guy writes three issues....

Validus
I see. JMS, Bendis, and Loeb alternating with Greg Land's artwork?

Eh.... erm

Black Adam
I see. JMS, Bendis, and Loeb alternating with Greg Land's artwork?

Eh.... erm

laughing

I'm guessing you wont even bother to scan this huh?

Validus
I'll probably check out the first couple of issues to see if its any good. I can't see picking up all 9 issues based on that team.

joesha28
I see somethings on Ult Thor... have you guys read the latest Ultimates. When Scarlet Witch summoned Ult Thor...Ult Loki went "Oh no". Ult Loki was more powerful for the Ultimates to handle. I think Ult Thor gonna break loose soon...unlike 616 Thor, Ult Thor was in earth to bring peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.