TPM Padawan Kenobi vS "A New Hope" Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win.

Brit
Vader.

jollyjim311
Vader, easily.

darthsith19
Vader beat two respectable Knights at the same time with ease un ROTV and ANH Vader > RODV Vader. Therefor Vader pwns Kenobi, who'd be beaten by two avg. Knights, let alone the two vader beat (Siadem Forte and Iwo Kulka).

Moff Tarkin
Vader with relative ease.

Captain REX
ROTV and Purge show that Vader has no trouble with respectable Knights who are skilled fighters.

Moff Tarkin
Or masters for that matter.

jollyjim311
Who voted Kenobi? That is laughable.

Guy LeDouche
Vader, this is very easy for him.

jollyjim311
Yeah, Vader could beat him without a lightsaber.

Guy LeDouche
He could just choke him. Or grab him. Break his arm in the saber locks. Yeah. Vader wins, easily.

Sesse
Reckless is Kenobi back then. Spins and twirls and gets kicked in his jaw. Not much of a fight here....

If it was ROTS Kenobi then it would be a another story.

Guy LeDouche
Yeah, it would, he wouldn't get pwned as bad.

darthsith19
As bad? LOL, I hope your kidding, ROTS Obi-Wan would beat ANH Vader, no question. He beat a stronger form of Vader so ANH Vader wouldn't be to much for him to handle.

tdtd
Vader would force choke him to death.

Tarvos
Now, he didn't quite beat him. Anakin would have had a 60-70% chance of winning if the fight had continued.

tdtd
Dunno about that, Obiwan was the defensive Jedi in the entire order and it didn't look like Anakin was coming close to breaking him down.

Revolver Ocelot
Anakin was severely overwhelmed by grief and blinded by conflicting emotions, yet he still managed to force Obi-Wan to use a highground advantage to defeat him.

Funny how that works. I doubt ANH Vader is so emotional.

tdtd
Anakin's emotions make him stronger, and at the same time less rational. Either way I don't see him being able to put down Obiwan even if the fight continued.

Revolver Ocelot
If he properly harnesses his anger, then he'll become stronger. I mean, look what he did to Dooku once he got pissed off.

And look what Dooku did to Obi...

Also, GL states Anakin is both a better duelist and more powerful than Obi-Wan on Mustafar. Had the fight continued, grief-striken Anakin would still have won.

tdtd
He may be more powerful, but that isn't going to necessarily win him a fight considering Obiwan taught him and Obiwan's defenses were deemed "impenetrable".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.