V for Vriggin amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
Yeah. I don't know if this is the right thread or not. I don't really care. I'm so excited after seeing that movie, it's ridiculous.

V for Vendetta is one of the better movies I've seen. Better than the Matrix...Check my avatar, how many of those have you seen in the past 2 or 3 years? Right, I'm a HUGE Matrix fan. This movie is simply brilliant.

V for Vendetta. Go see it. Now.

Or ninjas will get you.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by xeous
Yeah. I don't know if this is the right thread or not. I don't really care. I'm so excited after seeing that movie, it's ridiculous.

V for Vendetta is one of the better movies I've seen. Better than the Matrix...Check my avatar, how many of those have you seen in the past 2 or 3 years? Right, I'm a HUGE Matrix fan. This movie is simply brilliant.

V for Vendetta. Go see it. Now.

Or ninjas will get you.

Considering a friend of mine from these forums who is in LOVE with the V for Vendetta book and was really hyped up about the movie didn't like it...that means the movie isn't that good for those who read the book because they changed so much of it, but kept the central story.

I'll rent.

Shwartz
I am a definite fan of the matrix and I am going to see this movie tomorrow. I have been waiting for a long time to see this movie, I have no doubt it is a awesome movie.

Jen-R
... I cant stand the Matrix films shutup Though, i do enjoy the 1st one.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Considering a friend of mine from these forums who is in LOVE with the V for Vendetta book and was really hyped up about the movie didn't like it...that means the movie isn't that good for those who read the book because they changed so much of it, but kept the central story.

I'll rent.
Are you talking about me??? blink

I'm over that i swear!! blushing

I thought about/discussed all the good shit (i love how i put that roll eyes (sarcastic) ) with a friend(s) and i'm warming up to the way the movie is.

I'm guna go see it again, and except all the things that were changed..... and pray that there arent any 12 year olds anyway pissed

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jen-R
... I cant stand the Matrix films shutup Though, i do enjoy the 1st one.

Are you talking about me??? blink

I'm over that i swear!! blushing

I thought about/discussed all the good shit (i love how i put that roll eyes (sarcastic) ) with a friend(s) and i'm warming up to the way the movie is.

I'm guna go see it again, and except all the things that were changed..... and pray that there arent any 12 year olds anyway pissed

Yeah, it was you. erm

I hate when filmmakers stray from what the story is and should be. Just like the new King Kong film, it didn't have any of the emotion of the book, even for secondary characters who actually had huge parts in the book.

xeous
Who honestly cares? Why do people always disect it like that? Watch a movie for the movie and leave it there.

My buddy read the graphic novels and still loved the movie.

Scarecrow756
I loved the film, it is a very different sort of comic book movie which is good. It was like Batman Returns for me, a deep comic book movie. Words just cannot cut the musted, just go and see it. evil face

Morpheus
saw it and loved it. they found all the right stars to play in this moive.

i will see this 9 more times.

can't wait for them to Release the mask.

Morpheus
does anyone have Natalie Portman raping on snl?

Shwartz
wow, natalie portman raped on snl? I definitely want that too!!!

b-dan
amazing how alot of the majority of ppl who want to see the movie on this thread are matrix fans. Anyways ive alwasy wanted to see this movie and shouldnt this thread be in comic book movies.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by xeous
Who honestly cares? Why do people always disect it like that? Watch a movie for the movie and leave it there.

My buddy read the graphic novels and still loved the movie.

Why do I disect it? Personal choice.

Originally posted by Morpheus
saw it and loved it. they found all the right stars to play in this moive.

i will see this 9 more times.

can't wait for them to Release the mask.

They already have released a version of the mask.

Originally posted by Morpheus
does anyone have Natalie Portman raping on snl?

..."rapping"...

And yes, I have seen it many, many times.

Originally posted by Shwartz
wow, natalie portman raped on snl? I definitely want that too!!!

stick out tongue

Lady_Jade
Holy shit, one of the best movies I've ever seen. WOW. I don't even like political things so I was amazed that I didn't fall asleep. Every second of this movie was awesome. V was funny in some parts. He was awesome.

Jen-R
Remember, Remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot.
I know of no reason why the gunpowder of treason should ever be forgot.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/JenR1215/Misc/V4V-sig.gif

Tptmanno1
I enjoyed it very much. I have never read the graphic novel, not being a fan of graphic novels myself, but I will pick it up. But like all movie adaptations, I, at least, attempt to view them as two seperate entities. Books and Movies are too different to compare with any sort of point or substance.
But I loved the movie, and I liked how it played with the nessesity of the Moral grey area's.

MildPossession
Isn't it more a case of missing a lot out of the graphic novel because of the time frame, I read somewhere that it should be made into a mini series as to not rush anything, unlike the film.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by b-dan
amazing how alot of the majority of ppl who want to see the movie on this thread are matrix fans. Anyways ive alwasy wanted to see this movie and shouldnt this thread be in comic book movies.

I am not a Matrix fan, I am a Comic Book Movie Fan. But still I did love the Matrix films.

spetznaz
Watched it.
Loved it.
Beautiful.

T.M
V For Vendetta thread in the movie discussion thread.

Paola
visit comic movie forums as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.