Slade vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win this battle Slade or Venom?

Mider
if Slade gets his usual weapons he can win, to fast, to many weapons that are to strong, but now that i think of ive heard the symbiot can only be hurt by sonics is this true i mean i hope no one brings in that juggernaut/venom fight which was pure PIS, slades usual tech are enough to take him out.

Wally West
Sonics can hurt a symbiot but theres no way Deathstroke would know that and its unlikely he'll figure it out during the match. Venom has great agility and speed, and his strength is much greater than Slade, Venom could take a non-prep fight if he can get his hands on him.

Mider
yeah thats not very likely knowing how fast slade is, and since marcus loves to qoute forum rules the rules state that all characters who fight on this forum DO know about each other and about what they can do and there all at full potential i would think less stipulated specially, so slade's meta grenades are enough, or just drop a building on him like he did aquaman, or run at superspeeds then cut his hiead off with his promethium sword, or use his staff at full power, he's taken out other super heros who would own the thing why not venom, but since people like marcus will make arguments against my own slade would bring sonics.

newjak86
Isn't another big thing about symbiotes fire alot of Slade's weapons pack alot of heat.
Plus hasn't Wolverine shown that symbiote can be overloaded with damage finally the hairy runt is good for something.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Mider
yeah thats not very likely knowing how fast slade is, and since marcus loves to qoute forum rules the rules state that all characters who fight on this forum DO know about each other and about what they can do and there all at full potential i would think less stipulated specially, so slade's meta grenades are enough, or just drop a building on him like he did aquaman, or run at superspeeds then cut his hiead off with his promethium sword, or use his staff at full power, he's taken out other super heros who would own the thing why not venom, but since people like marcus will make arguments against my own slade would bring sonics.

Why on earth do you make these things personal? Don't go around these forums and insult me. Reported.

Slade has a good shot at this, but I don't think he can win. Venom is just as quick, but much stronger, and has a stealth advantage, and can disguise himself as well. I think he could take this one 6/10, but every match is extremely close.

Etrigan
He wasn't necessarily insulting you, was he?

Anyways, Venom wins. 6/10, probably. Slade would put up a good fight, but wouldn't work out a win in time.

The Fake Macoy
Personally, I think that Venom could take this more often than not, but it could be close. Still, Slade seems to have an anti-jobber aura...

Pepito
Current Venom is class90 and can beat Sandman witha bite. Slade is so far out of his league that he cannot even see his league. His league is a dot to him

Mider
slade has taken guys that are out of venom's leauge speed, his weapons, and things like that do make a diffrence and since he has taken out guys like WW, superboy supergirl he will win this and he will know how to beat him.

Marcus4600
Venom's done the same thing. He's gone toe to toe with people way out of his league and won before. Juggernaut, Hulk, Superman, and many others. He also survived in The Vault, which is a supervillain prison. If you read Deathtrap, you'd know that he's taken hits from far worse than what Slade is packing. Hell, he's taken full on hits from Iron Man's repulsor rays at full power, which are equal if not more than what Slade's staff is. Venom's still too much for him to win every fight.

DigiMark007

Please don't name-drop when it's not called for. Marcus hadn't even shown up in this thread yet.

That said, he didn't exactly attack you personally Marcus. He just refuted points that you've made in past debates. Try to take it a little more lightly....it doesn't need to be made into something unless you allow it to.

Kontraz
im a huge venom fan, but slade wins this one easily. even without prep time, he would realize which weapons in his arsenal are more effective against his foe throughout the fight, and as soon as he uses any of his grenades, venom is done for

jinzin
i like venom too.. obviously.. but a couple of those superboy stunning grenades I've been readin about should end this thing rather quickly....

Marcus4600
Spider sense folks.

Mider
spidey sense isnt pre cog it goes crazy but he wont know what direction its comming from he will look around then suddenly from the shaddows BAM energy blast or speed blitz with super sword, and slade DOES have precog supposidly and his reflexes are faster anyway and those meta grenades do help alot heh and yeah his agility is maybe even better then spiderman he can jump 20 meeters in the air or something like that and was smacking around batman.

Marcus4600
The symbiote can see 360 degrees. Also, Spider man can jump over 20 meters, and so can Venom. Also, Venom is on par in the reflex department. Also, a speed blitz won't work on Venom either, considering his reflexes are just as fast.

Mider
oh really his reflexes are faster enough to take on flash? even if he is as fast as slade he doesnt have slades tech which will KO him and since they know about each other in this fight Slade would have brought sonics, and he does have an aversion to fire and he may be as fast as slade all that means is he is on slades level not that he can outdo slade in speed, anyway i dont think he's that fast has venom ever speedblitzhed anyone on par with a speedster or hurt someone as fast as flash and NO spiderman is not as fast as flash.

Marcus4600
Yeah, Venom can catch speedsters. He's the same as Spider-Man, but stronger. Also, in the situations that I've seen, Flash wasn't moving near his top speed, and Slade made sure that Flash only had 1 way to go, and that's the way that Slade had a trap set. Also, Venom is quick enough to dodge what Slade's packing, and he knows his weapons. Check the Venom respect thread dude. By no means would this be a fight that Slade could win easily, if he won at all. Also, Venom has taken on guys that are Slade level before and trashed them.

Kontraz
slades reaction time is instantaneous and WILL know exactly which way venom will try to dodge any of his attacks... slade wins

Mider
slade has taken out guys beyond venoms level so please dont use that argument, and since when has he tracked speedsters and please name a few, and spiderman dont count, and even then does he have a defense against his super weapons like the super grenades or slades staff that produces symbiot harming heat.

Marcus4600
Speedsters? He's fought against Quicksilver before, but I don't have the comic with me. However, if Spider-Man has caught speedsters before, Venom is right there with him. Anyone who knows Marvel can figure that one out with ease. Also, what makes you think that Slade can hit Venom with any of those weapons if Venom is quick enough to dodge just about anything?

h1a8
The battle can either end with Slade winning or it being a draw.
This is because Slade can't be hurt by Venom. He is immortal and has a strong healing factor. Thus Venom has no way of winning only drawing. If anyone disagrees then please explain in detail how Venom could win.

Marcus4600
Ummm, peel his head off. Eat his brains. Cut him into ribbons. Tear him in half. Put the symbiote into his body and have it expand to the point where he bursts, and so forth. Venom knows many ways to kill a man with his symbiote. Just because he's immortal per say doesn't mean he can't be killed. It's kind of like a Highlander premise from what I've seen. He'll never die by conventional means, but if he's thrown into the sun, or shredded to bits, then he's dead.

Mider
why do you always go into pure bronze if everyone who had superior bronze won a battle then hulk would be the strongest being in the marvel universe, i mean as bannerless hulk he is stronger then surfer but that didnt do anything to surfer cause he has other powers that negate being harmed by force, doomsday is another character who brute force normally never works against, lobo, magic wielders, with you its always he pops his head he does this with his big strong arms thats not how it works if thats how it worked then flash wouldnt be as strong as he is he doesnt have super strengh you know. how does venom catch him pray tell and even if he does you think he's just gonna let him do anything he wants to him? He will throw a meta grenade at him and ko him or hit him with the staff, just cause he's as fast doesnt mean anything it still goes in advantage of slade cause he has weapons to deal with venom if venom is so powerful why does he lose to spiderman with help.

Marcus4600
Because Spider-Man has never been able to beat him with his fists. Venom's also taken some extremely nasty hits. Also, after the Venom limited series, he has much more durability when it comes to fire and sonics, meaning it's hard to knock the symbiote off his back. I have proof of Spider-Man saying that he cannot defeat Venom by himself.
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9499/venomfinale3p169jg.th.jpg
Also, Venom has fought opponents that are quicker than him all the time. The prime examples are Carnage and Scream. They are much quicker than Venom, yet he usually beats them considerably every time that they meet. You're also forgetting that Venom also has a knowledge of Slade in this fight. If Slade tries to throw a grenade, it may end up getting webbed to his hand, and Hulk had a hard time breaking through Venom's webs. Also, Venom could take Slade's staff or sword from him in battle. What then?

doctorstrongbad
Venom would win this battle. he is stronger, faster and more endurance then Spider-man plus he is not afraid to cheat is battles. The symbiote lets him ignore pain, shoot a webbing like substance, camouflage himself and he has spider-sense. I think you guys are seriously underestimating Venom.

Marcus4600
^ They always do.

Mider
yeah you always underestimate slade marcus always, he isnt freaking superman you know sonics would own him the staff would own him the meta grenades would own him the precog would own him the sword would own him

Marcus4600
^ Actually, you have no proof that he has actual precognition. His DAUGHTER has it, but Slade does not. I have never underestimated Slade. However, I have seen that he is a huge jobber, and on these forums, some of his victories are not rewarded to him because of PIS. One huge example is obviously the Identity Crisis fight, but I'm going to go through the Slade respect thread, and look at his accomplishments.
The Kneecaping - Caught his opponent off guard with a tranquilizer.
Catching Kid Flash - Inconsistent with the fact that Batman and Nightwing can tag him. Also, he moved with the momentum of the blow, which is basic strategy when facing a quicker opponent.
Anti-Tank Gun healing - Not impressed. Those rounds wouldn't even phase Venom.
The fact he can see things slower - It's the inspiration for Max Payne's bullet time. That is what gives him an advantage, but 90% brain capacity doesn't do that for you. I'm a science nerd, and I know these things. However, years of combat training will tell you what to do and when, which is how he can gain the upper hand.
Taking out four people before they can react - Punisher has done the same thing. Not impressed.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7640/punisher25094nv.th.jpg
Hitting Flash with the staff blast, then tripping him up- Flash had his back to Slade, which was a cheap shot. When Slade tripped him, Slade made sure there was 1 was for Flash to go, and that was where he was. That's not precognition. That's stacking the odds in your favor. Totally different.
Snuffing Wonder Woman - Captain America has done the same thing to people the calibur of Wonder Woman, so it's expected considering the two are on the same level.
Blowing up a helicopter - That's low power. Good for him. Venom has been hit with full blasts of Iron Man's repulsor rays, which make Slade's staff look like dirt.
Slade evading Superman with his agility - To be honest, Venom could pull off those moves with his eyes closed.
The Identity Crisis fight - Complete PIS! Plot Induced Stupidity! A Green Lantern with a Green Lantern Ring should have ripped Slade into pieces twenty times over! His first instinct wouldn't be to punch!
The Nightwing Fight - This is more his capacity. However, if Slade has TRUE precognition, he would NOT be hit by Nightwing!
The rest of that thread is basically repetition.

Okay, what do you have now? The promethium (not proven) sword? Venom has stopped Adamantium before, and the symbiote's regenerative powers are just as good. Also, the symbiote can react out of reflex, and catch Slade's hand while he's swinging it at him. A gun? Venom quite literally laughs at guns. He's been pounded with shotgun, machine gun, and pistol fire all at once. Meta Grenades? Two problems with that theory: They made be made for DC heroes, but not for symbiotes, and Venom isn't gonna stand there with a grenade in front of him. He's gonna toss it right back. Venom once worked for the U.S. government! He knows weaponry! Slade has nothing to use that Venom cannot counter. So, what's your argument now?

vpokdekjyafmidp
kicked his ass

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeaaahhh venom wins

Sixth_Winged
there is only 2 possible way slade can win here. prep and if his standard equip is enough to suppress venom. Sonics, if he has one would do. The next best thing is the staff if he still has it.

Mider
didnt i tell you i never read identity crisis? I know that was PIS im not stupid you know and she took the same drug he did so id hope she has the same powers and umm yeah he can win he's done it before give me a break what is it with you and these underdogs you always go with. Slade has the super speed, the weapons the strenght to finish this guy off and he does have the tech to do it.

Marcus4600
This guy had the tech to do it. Failed.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2076/venomfuneralpyre001148zl.th.jpg
This guy had tech that would embarass Slade. He's called Mace. He couldn't do it either until he used stealth camoflague, which Slade doesn' have.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5421/211vc.th.jpg
This is what happens when Venom is stabbed and cut by adamantium. Given, this was a clone with a different host, but it's the same biological makeup and abilities.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/174/venom07p199il.th.jpg
This is Spider-Man, who is supposedly stronger than Venom, saying that he can't beat Venom without help. Spider-Man could mop the floor with Slade, considering Slade is a ripoff of him and Punisher.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4864/venomfinale3p169cb.th.jpg
This is Venom taking a hit from a power staff that is extremely similar to Slade's, but arguably more powerful. It doesn't kill Venom.
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6960/venomnightsofvengeance03038xh.th.jpg
The hunters were already amazing mercenaries, then gained abilites and technology that would make Slade cry. Look what Venom does.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5271/venomnightsofvengeance03081ly.th.jpg
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8304/venomnightsofvengeance03109ob.th.jpg
Don't even THINK about telling me that Venom isn't gonna use those grenades against Slade. He knows grenades all right.
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4630/vth3200qi.th.jpg

Marcus4600
Bullets? Bah!
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3851/161gr1.th.jpg
Slade is quick enough to hit Venom? Unless he can literally move as faster than a bullet, it still wouldn't be enough. Venom did this with relative ease.
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3559/049xj.th.jpg
You think one grenade can knock the symbiote off his back? It takes something like dynamite, which is much more powerful than a gredade, and multiple explosions of that to get the symbiote off him.
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4350/spidermanthevenomagenda001358o.th.jpg

So, I've covered everything. Slade can use most of his brain? Venom has two brains to work with. Slade has great reflexes? Venom's are quicker. He's got a supposed promethium sword? Venom laughs at adamantium. The staff? A joke. A grenade? Bah. Venom can't take Slade's arsenal and use it against him? I just proved he could. You doubt the abilities of Venom? Look it up! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390942.html
Bickety BAM motha f*cka. You have NO proof that Slade can win this fight, and I'm playing with a full deck. You think Slade can win? PROVE IT! Give me scans that put him higher than Venom that aren't jobbing or PIS, because right now, I own you.

Kontraz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Venom would win this battle. he is stronger, faster and more endurance then Spider-man plus he is not afraid to cheat is battles. The symbiote lets him ignore pain, shoot a webbing like substance, camouflage himself and he has spider-sense. I think you guys are seriously underestimating Venom.

faster maybe, but not quicker. stronger in brute strength, but slades weaponry packs more punch than venom's fists, and ignore pain??? fire and sonics make him fall to his knees screaming in pain. he is able to ignore if to an extent if he is fighting carnage or spiderman, but that is because of his extreme hatred, not because he can simply ignore the pain.

Marcus4600
^ Observe above posts.

CaptainStoic
Venom is the superior contender in this fight, Deathstroke some pretty cool gadgets and propsbut unless he uses sonics on him Venom will corner him web him up in a corner and most likely eat his brains, let's not forget Venom could leap over Slade one second and before Slade could even turn around Eddie could become invisible... scary stuff for Slade I'd imagine, the next moment Slade would be out cold not knowing which direction Venom is coming from, but again Slade has some cool gadgets, the only way I see Slade winning is through, cheapness not hand to hand, brawling to the finish, because his punches and kicks would not effect Eddie who has been seen to take many punches from Spiderman that knocked Firelord out, and just grab Spiderman and crush him.
Venom wins unless he becomes a victim of the cheapness.

The Cheapness is a being that often shows up out of no where, it has been known to take posession of guys like Frank Castle making it possible for him to defeat beings on a cosmic level. We never know when The Cheapness appears, it just shows up from time to time and seemingly disappears often leaving the recipient wondering how he/she accomplished the victory, unlike other abstract beings The Cheapness, has no boundaries and is said to exist in all places.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Observe above posts.

you arent considering slade's full arsenal. by "grenade", i dont mean those that are typically used by US military. I'm talking about his grenades powerful enough to take down (not kill, but take down) superboy, or his sonic grenades which can burst the eardrums of even a normal human. sonics that powerful will send the symbiote into recession (which can be seen in Venom: Lethal Protector) leaving eddie completely exposed and vulnerable to anything a normal human would be. Only unlike Venom's foes in that scenerio, Deathstroke won't stand around waiting for the symbiote to heal, he would kill brock, ending the entity we know as VENOM

Kontraz
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Venom is the superior contender in this fight, Deathstroke some pretty cool gadgets and propsbut unless he uses sonics on him Venom will corner him web him up in a corner and most likely eat his brains, let's not forget Venom could leap over Slade one second and before Slade could even turn around Eddie could become invisible... scary stuff for Slade I'd imagine, the next moment Slade would be out cold not knowing which direction Venom is coming from, but again Slade has some cool gadgets, the only way I see Slade winning is through, cheapness not hand to hand, brawling to the finish, because his punches and kicks would not effect Eddie who has been seen to take many punches from Spiderman that knocked Firelord out, and just grab Spiderman and crush him.
Venom wins unless he becomes a victim of the cheapness.

The Cheapness is a being that often shows up out of no where, it has been known to take posession of guys like Frank Castle making it possible for him to defeat beings on a cosmic level. We never know when The Cheapness appears, it just shows up from time to time and seemingly disappears often leaving the recipient wondering how he/she accomplished the victory, unlike other abstract beings The Cheapness, has no boundaries and is said to exist in all places.

first, venom will NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE catch slade by surprise, it simply cannot be done. 2nd, venom CANNOT turn invisible. not completely anyway. He can cloak himself similar to the predator (perhaps a bit better, but not invisible, non the less), and with deathstroke's eyesight, he would be able to see him clear as day. Slade's reaction time is infitately better than venom's, and so he should be able to hold his own when venom gets close, dodging attacks long enough for him to use any of his numerous weapons. Venom might be able to dodge firearms at long range, but an expert marksman like slade at close range will be able to connect 99% of the time. and though the bullets might not hurt venom, it has been shown time and time again that it will at least slow him down. At that is all it will take for slade to pull out a victory with much more powerful weapons

Mider
cosigned

Marcus4600
Can't turn invisible?
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8814/053lj.th.jpg
Can't dodge short range fire?
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4636/venomlicencetokill02184xg.th.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5759/venomlicencetokill03066zj.th.jpg
Slade can't be caught off guard?
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladenight53qy.jpg
Gunfire slows Venom down?
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/8528/163iz.th.jpg

Next?

UniOmni
I see people saying Slade can't be caught by surprise..........Not true.
I have family lost tpb, and Starfire blasted his butt into the wall. He didn't pick up on it, and neither did Rose. Stop fibbing, people!!He can be hit.

On an aside....I wonder if superman is friends with the cosmic being known only as "The Cheapness". His many victories of late seem to indicate a strong lifeline like relationship......

Mider
how do you know that he wont catch on to whats happening wont his precog help

UniOmni
Because it didn't help him there???? Makes sense to me

Marcus4600
Makes sense to me too. I mean, I already dissected the entire Slade respect thread, and have done my best to prove that Venom is too much for him. Also, if he really had precognition, which is a psychic ability, then nobody would hit him, ever. Also, nobody has even given up a valid argument for Slade having precognitive abilities. They just make claims.

Kontraz
Can't turn invisible?

Next?

no, venom cannot turn completely invisible. he can become NEAR invisible, but slade would still be able to spot him. he might be able to dodge short range, but not short range from an expert marksman with precog. and maybe gunfire doesnt ALWAYS slow him down, but in lethal protector (amongst other series) simple pistol fire does cause him to stop advancing (even if it doesnt hurt him). and yeah, slade not being able to be caught off guard is an exaggeration on my part, just saying its really difficult, especially for someone like venom, who generally attacks outright, only only switches to "smart fighting" once he's been defeated.

edit: and no, slade doesnt have true precog, but he IS able to calculate every possible outcome of every possible move in sequence instantaneously, thus being able to even "see" entire battles before they happen (if given enough time) and at LEAST being able to tell what his opponent will most likely do, amonst anything else they CAN do, in the midst of the fight.

Mider
how would he do against the promethium sword or the super staff if gunfire can hurt him ouch those things would hurt worse and those meta grenades OUCH, im so sure he'll keep getting fooled after getting attacked the first time, and yeah venom will kill him the first instant, why would he, starfire has hurt him and he still goes on fighting even after fighting cyborg.

Marcus4600
^ He just said that gunfire can't hurt him. Also, sonics and explosions don't always work. Here's an example.
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/535/venomsinnertakesall04058xp.th.jpg
White Phosphorus and Fragmentation Grenades (meta grenades are just grenades that can effect the powers of DC superhumans, kinda like the meta nuke from Kingdom come. However, they shouldn't effect Superboy, should they?)
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6101/venomsinnertakesall04075tg.th.jpg
It has to be a concentrated blast to actually do something. The symbiote has toughened up. Also, like I said before. Venom has taken the brunt of hits from Iron Man's repulsor rays. All the staff would do for Slade is push Venom back, giving him time to breathe.

Kontraz
^ He just said that gunfire can't hurt him. Also, sonics and explosions don't always work. Here's an example.
White Phosphorus and Fragmentation Grenades (meta grenades are just grenades that can effect the powers of DC superhumans, kinda like the meta nuke from Kingdom come. However, they shouldn't effect Superboy, should they?)
It has to be a concentrated blast to actually do something. The symbiote has toughened up. Also, like I said before. Venom has taken the brunt of hits from Iron Man's repulsor rays. All the staff would do for Slade is push Venom back, giving him time to breathe.

umm...did you read your examples? those dont help your arguements at all.... in fact they help mine...

Marcus4600
It was an argument against the Meta grenades and Slade's staff. I don't even remember what your argument was, and where you mentioned it.

Kontraz
the fact that bullets and generic grenades are enough to slow him down

Marcus4600
Well, I can agree with the grenades, but guns usually aren't. Sin Eater was able to knock him back with a point blank shot, and so was Mace. However, the rest just doesn't work.

Kontraz
i think opening up a round of semi-auto into venom's skull would slow him down. not beat him, but slow him down enough that slade can pull some nicer tricks out of his bag. The fight really all depends on what slade has in his arsenal and how quickly he can figure out Venom's weaknesses.

Marcus4600
With his normal equipment, it would take him a damn long time to do it though. He'd hit him with a grenade, Venom gets up. He shoots him, Venom laughs. He stabs Venom with the sword, Venom laughs again. He hits him with the staff and kocks him through a few buildings, Venom dusts himself off, then laughs again. The fight would make a great crossover though.

Kontraz
yeah, im not arguing that it wouldnt be a good fight, i just dont see venom coming out on top in the end

Marcus4600
Well, you're entitled to your own opinion. I just hate it when people think Venom's a chump though.

Kontraz
not at all, if you look at more of the older threads, 9/10 im pulling FOR venom

Marcus4600
Well, Venom could run him over with a car.
http://venomove.ytmnd.com/
It's a good thing to see another person that doesn't think Venom is a punk. He's held his own against the best. In The Madness, he quite literally laughed at Juggernaut't punches.

Kontraz
It's a good thing to see another person that doesn't think Venom is a punk. He's held his own against the best. In The Madness, he quite literally laughed at Juggernaut't punches.

hysterical

CaptainStoic
All I'm reading is Slade this and Slade that, no one has mentioned what the symbiote can do to Slade though! Remember Venom has a natural reach advantage, if Slade physically engages Venom all Eddie would have to do is extend his symbiote around or beneath him and this fight is over, he'd cover Slades head and pop! Fights over.

The costume can instanly immobolize him unless Slade is DC's new Spiderman which he isn't! I must add that even Spidey is caught by Venom, and he's way more agile than Slade, not a better fighter he's just faster.

As good as Slade is, Venom isn't just flesh and blood the costumes grip on Eddie has completely altered his physiology, shooting him with bullets? c'mon you might as well throw beans at him... the people who argue for Slade defeating Venom aren't pointing out the fact that Venom may dodge the grenades, unless of course your saying that Slade is willing to be caught up in the blast radius I mean grenades aren't nukes but they still create shrapnel, because we all know that Venom won't allow Slade to get out of his reach he'd be all up in his face saying shit like "This one's for you kid". In which case Slade will have sacrificed himself (The grenade incident) and Venom will heal up like new, as far as the sword and the staff are concerned Venom still has the reach advantage who said Eddie wouldn't just web up a wall behind Slade and have it come crashing down around his ears? What then, am I to be convinced that Slade is also invulnerable? Last I heard he wasn't. Another thing I'd like to point out is, what if Venom just webbed up the whole field of combat? by taking the fight to higher ground? Eddie just outclasses him with his variety of powers, perhaps Slade could detect him in his stealth mode but this is just one form of attack that Venom could use, Slade can neither swing around on webs or wall run/crawl, all he has are his gadgets take those away and then what? What's to say that he can't loose these gadgets by having them webbed up to the ground? What would happen in Venom punched him in the head a few dozen times after webbing his little agile feet to the ground?

Vemom may not be as fast as far as kicks, and punches are concerned, but he's no slouch he won't just stand there and be Slade's punching bag.

Like I said if this fight was to go on for a long period of time Slade would just find himself in a no win situation and either get beaten or run away out of fear. and that's provided that Venom allows him to.

Marcus4600
Good points, stoic.

By the way, Eddie Brock will now be a part of the That 70's Show cast!
http://whereisvenom.ytmnd.com/

CaptainStoic
Just keepin it real Marcus.

Marcus4600
As always.

Mider
all i ever hear against slade is oh big dumb such and such hits him give me a break he has already fought big strong people and not lost, starfire, cyborg, wonder woman, and he can hold his breath you know also he wont just go pop and im so sure he'll be dumb enough not to move out of the way from the symbiot, or just blast him first time he see's him.

Marcus4600
Mider, you haven't been paying attention, have you?

Mider
yeah i have i know the extended thing oh he's fast he's stronger then spidey he's as fast as spidey like i care he's not as fast as slade what makes you say that can he run down speedsters? and the whole camiflog thing wow like slade wont spot him he isnt stupid you know

Femi32
I'll go with Venom. He's like Spider-man, but five times better.

Marcus4600
yeah i have i know the extended thing oh he's fast he's stronger then spidey he's as fast as spidey like i care he's not as fast as slade what makes you say that can he run down speedsters? and the whole camiflog thing wow like slade wont spot him he isnt stupid you know
What's a camiflog?

Spider-Man > Slade in the agility department.
Run down speedsters? No, he can't. Don't think he ever has.
I swear, this is the worst rebuttal ever to my statements.
Here Mider: This link is for you.

Marcus4600
This link too.

CaptainStoic
The symbiote is not water Mider, Slade can hold his breath if he wants to, but the symbiote constricts it's Victims, it can also run up their nose and lobotomize them as well... or just choke the living hell out of him while doing the the aforemetioned, Slade is only human, Venom is so far out of his reach in terms of superhuman power feats, that at best the only thing Slade could really do is fight on defense and on occasion use some of his gadgets. (Venom was written to be a killer of characters just like Slade it's part of his nature) + (resources run out in the real world, and unless Slade has some pocket dimension that he holds extra gadgets he will run out of ammo, grenades you name it), Eddie will likely paint him in the corner and pounce when the opportunity presents itself, this fight is rediculous. Cyborg... Venom will eat his slow butt. Starfire will get her behind kicked.... Wonder Woman will most likely beat Venom if she fights with skill and not pure power, the reason I say this is because if that sybiote sneaks into any one of her orifices she may be done for, face it Venoms a nasty creature, I mean if you really take time to think about it.... I won't mention what he would do to Nightwing. So yes the pop thing will work on Slade unless his bones have now become some exotic alloy, but even if they were he still has a brain that can be invaded by Venoms tendrils, as far as him just moving away where will he move to if the combat field was all webbed up, you ever see what happens when an insect walks into a sticky web? he loses speed that's what happens... I was just being nice before... Venom would have Slade crying if he went all out to get him... you can go with many different scenarios, the hit and run one would be quite effective.
Just to name one. Slade would have no choice but to run, as he can foretell what type of fight he was in from jump street.

Mider
and you have what proof of that? and oh marcus your links are not funny to me sorry, and did you ever study up on slade marcus he has run down a low grade speedster and give me a break his agility was good enough to evade superman, put him into a corner not even a whole team of super heros puts him into a corner, he has beaten guys who make venom look like a nobody.

CaptainStoic
They were jobbed... Superman would evicerate Slade... he doesn't even have to touch Slade he could just spin at super sonic speeds and suck him into a full scale a** kicking! Slade is cool he just can't hang with some guys, don't take it personal. DC was just trying to do a number on the readers. They are non for their outlandish contradictions, why do you think they keep going with the crisis story lines? Their covring up all of their blunders and getting people to pay for them. IMO Venom will eat him like crunch berries.

Marcus4600
and you have what proof of that? and oh marcus your links are not funny to me sorry, and did you ever study up on slade marcus he has run down a low grade speedster and give me a break his agility was good enough to evade superman, put him into a corner not even a whole team of super heros puts him into a corner, he has beaten guys who make venom look like a nobody.

The links weren't meant to entertain you. They were meant to get you to realize that your posts never give any proof to the case that you present, and are nearly pointless. You'd make a horrible lawyer.

Also, if you're talking about the speedster that he kneecapped, he hit the kid with a tranquilizer whilst hiding in the shadows. That's not a run down. That's hide, paralyze, then shoot. Bit of a difference. Running down insinuates that he can go as fast as that person, and catch them.

He's beaten guys who make Venom look like a nobody? Venom has beaten people that make Venom look like a nobody as well. Electro, Sandman, various Avengers members, Ghost Rider, Dusk, The Jury, Rune, and so forth.

Slade can evade Superman? Notice in the picture you quote from that Superman is by no means flying at top speed. Not even a whole team of superheroes can back him into a corner? Didn't seem like the Justice League had much of a problem after Green Arrow rammed an arrow into Slade's bad eye. To be honest, Slade is a bully. He picks on children. Really tough guy. Whenever he fights someone who's talented, it seems that his "precognition" and his "team slaughtering" skills seem to dissapear.

long pig

An off guard opponent moving at superhuman speeds.

Neither Batman nor Nightwing has ever...EVER fought a bloodlusted Slade. Ever.
If you don't think the Bat-family is written to be capable of beating anyone, you're nuts. Batman vs Darkseid comes to mind first. Everyone loses to Batman at some point, that's how they write him.

Post power up Slade is untouchable by anyone in the batfamily unless he allows otherwise.e Batgirl & NightWing.

Slade has hit/dodged/chased down almost every member of the flash family there is. He chased down KidFlash and caught him AND blasted him. He even said (pre-power up), that his reflexes make him faster than any of the Titans, even Kid Flash.

Bullshit.
Plus, that was pre-powerup and pre-uber suit.

Real world science means shit to comics. In comics, Slade can think and calculate at superhuman speeds because of his superhuman mental capacity. He reacts instantaneous to his superhuman thinking speed.

He's taken out 20 people before they react. And it was pre power-up.

Again, pre power-up. It wasn't a cheap shot, he hit Flash and then caught Flash off guard.

No he hasn't. When was the last time Cap was said to be faster than a person who can move near superman speed?

Oh, this was pre-power up, too.

Slade isn't Spiderman, but his agility is still superhuman.

That's really the only PIS part of the fight. The rest was believable since Slade had prep.

This was CIS on Slade's part. i.e Nightwing saying "Run, Slade won't hurt me.". NW said that because he knows Slade always held back on him and because Slade actually likes NW.
A bloodlusted Slade would have ended the fight in a single hit.

This fight would be good, but Venom couldn't handle Slade's fire power, nor could he catch someone with superior speed, skill and intelligence.

Venom loses but not as bad as Wolverine.
7/10 Slade.

Wynndar
Pretty good arguments... I just dont like the lack of accountability that DC uses with Slade's fights. Outspeeding someone in the Flash family just doesnt make sense even to a five year old. Like people have mentioned before, If u get really creative with Venon i.e. doing labotamies on people, then Slade would be in for some trouble. Slade is certainly more sophisticated and should beat Venom if he keeps his distance, close quarters though, Venom will give him the business.

Marcus4600
An offguard opponent moving at superhuman speeds? The kid was just standing there! Also, don't call what I say bullshit. I know more about Venom than you could hope for. The guy took a load of grenades and white phosphorus. Do you have any idea how hot white phosphorus burns? Evidently not. Also, the symbiote stops any type of rounds that hit it. The only thing you can do is pierce it at close range. The thing can take hits from The Hulk and Juggernaut and be fine. It's a bit more durable than Deathstroke the Jobbernator. You can pre-powerup claim all you want, but you've got no backing, and even with it, Slade can't do crap to Venom. Don't call me a liar, because the word of an idiot with a hemp leaf for his avatar doesn't mean much.
Venom still wins

long pig
An offguard opponent moving at superhuman speeds? The kid was just standing there! Also, don't call what I say bullshit. I know more about Venom than you could hope for. The guy took a load of grenades and white phosphorus. Do you have any idea how hot white phosphorus burns? Evidently not. Also, the symbiote stops any type of rounds that hit it. The only thing you can do is pierce it at close range. The thing can take hits from The Hulk and Juggernaut and be fine. It's a bit more durable than Deathstroke the Jobbernator. You can pre-powerup claim all you want, but you've got no backing, and even with it, Slade can't do crap to Venom. Don't call me a liar, because the word of an idiot with a hemp leaf for his avatar doesn't mean much.
Venom still wins Don't get defensive, it's not your fault.
If I didn't call bullshit, then I'd be letting everyone down. So, therefore, bullshit.

I know tons about Venom, I know everything about Slade, and Venom can't handle it.

Talk about PIS:
Venom beats Electro: Hailed as one of the worst written comics in history(seriously, read spiderfan.org), Venom blindsides Electro. Venom attacks Electro but Electro doesn't absolutley Zero to defend himself. Nothing. Not blasts no heat, not even a punch.

Venom bites Sandman:PIS to the extreme. Sandman can shift his body like play dough, anything Venom could do would be undone in a half second. Sandman has take on Hulk, he's had his body blown apart and reformed in seconds, but Venom bites him and wins? Not only is it bad writing, it makes no sense.

Slade has hit Kidflash with his staff during a blits, same with Wally, same with Hal Jordan. He's hit Superman as well.
None of them just stood there. Slade is just simply fast enough to hit speedsters...pre-power up.

When he chased down Kid Flash, he was only able to hang with him for a few steps, which is still fast. When KF started to out-run him, Slade simply aimed and shot the speeding Kid Flash even though KF was a blur to everyone else.

Femi32

laughing You're getting funnier everyday.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by long pig
Don't get defensive, it's not your fault.
If I didn't call bullshit, then I'd be letting everyone down. So, therefore, bullshit.

I know tons about Venom, I know everything about Slade, and Venom can't handle it.

Talk about PIS:
Venom beats Electro: Hailed as one of the worst written comics in history(seriously, read spiderfan.org), Venom blindsides Electro. Venom attacks Electro but Electro doesn't absolutley Zero to defend himself. Nothing. Not blasts no heat, not even a punch.

Venom bites Sandman:PIS to the extreme. Sandman can shift his body like play dough, anything Venom could do would be undone in a half second. Sandman has take on Hulk, he's had his body blown apart and reformed in seconds, but Venom bites him and wins? Not only is it bad writing, it makes no sense.

Slade has hit Kidflash with his staff during a blits, same with Wally, same with Hal Jordan. He's hit Superman as well.
None of them just stood there. Slade is just simply fast enough to hit speedsters...pre-power up.

When he chased down Kid Flash, he was only able to hang with him for a few steps, which is still fast. When KF started to out-run him, Slade simply aimed and shot the speeding Kid Flash even though KF was a blur to everyone else.

You are aware that you're just Mider with grammar and typing skills, right? Venom poisoned Sandman, which is why his molecues began to fall apart.

Electro can't do much to Venom. Electricity just pisses him off. It's Ultimate Venom that can't stand electricity. A few writers like Garth Ennis got it wrong with how to disperse the suit. Electricity doesn't even come close to cutting it. Electro could hit the symbiote with electricity all day, and Venom would just laugh at him.

Now, when you're talking Slade, there's jobbing there. Kind of like Wolverine being able to take the Fantastic Four. It doesn't work like that. Also, just because a character like Superman, Flash, or Wonder Woman can move at can move at sub-light speeds doesn't mean that they do it all the time. I'm not doubting Slade's aim by any means, but you also have to acknowledge that the character Slade is facing more than likely isn't moving to their full potential. The only one I could see using her full ability is Wonder Woman, but that's only been recently, since she's gone psycho-b*tch, like so:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/WWMax.jpg

I don't doubt Slade's abilities, but I know when he's outclassed. If you wanted to take into account battles that the character shouldn't have come out alive in, you've got Hulk and Juggernaut for Venom, which would manhandle Slade like nobody's business. However, I compared him to people like Slade, and one who was basically Marvel's version, but had more technology, being Mace. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't come on here calling someone's post bullsh*t, because I have backed up my point very well.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Femi32
laughing You're getting funnier everyday.

Thanks Femi. I've got a million of them. Lemme post a few.
http://supermongul.ytmnd.com/
http://whuppedbatman.ytmnd.com/
http://slade-is-a-pedophile.ytmnsfw.com/
http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/
http://racistfish.ytmnd.com/
I can't post this one because it has profanity in the title, so I linked it.
http://vaderbike.ytmnd.com/
http://vadergetsthetalk.ytmnd.com/

Let's all enjoy the ytmnd's and relax folks. I think we all need to chill for a bit, definately including me. I've been mean lately.

Mider
remeber people that when you hear marcus argue for ANY character remeber this

1 he thinks galactus is equal to the antimonitor
2 he thinks iron man can beat wonder women
3 he thinks ben grim can out class slade who is fast enough to hit superman, kid flash and other speedsters he thinks that ben can do what they cant.
4 instead of bringing a excellent counter argument to back up his claims he resorts to nit picking the persons post who was against his, and thus just makes excuses on why he cant bring any proof to the table why his character should win.

Marcus4600
1. Don't know much about the Anti-monitor
2. Iron Man could kill Wonder Woman with proper prep and technology
3. That's been debated, and more people said Ben Grimm than Slade. Get over it. That was another time I pled my case well, Mider.
4. If you would read through the thread again, you would see I do my research, and don't make any claims without backup. Why in hell did you just pick open a fight that I just closed? Seriously. That's pretty toolish.

Mider
plead your case well? when? how? are you telling me he can do what WW and Superman cant do? Are you so deluded? You are a very deluded person and you prove it when you say things like anti monitor is equal to galactus you say you didnt know anything about him yeah then why make that assumption in the first place, also you never plead your case well you just take another persons arguments and say im not satisfied. You do this cause you cant ever conter properly and i have nothing to get over, slade would own venom and bens butts they dont have anything to bring to the table that he cant handle, and prep ANYONE CAN OWN ANYONE WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF PREP, joker owned half the world with prep whats your point, he found out how to beat superman with prep so what. Thanos outsmarted a few elders of the universe, and a very powerful abstract with prep who cares. you cant ever prove your point properly you just dont know how you know its true, you cant handle yourself well you never have, slade loses to ben this is your argument to that battle

ben wins cause he can jump high and avoid his weapons pfft yeah he can do it even though superman, kid flash, and WW couldnt, you are out of it.

Ben wins cause he is NY pfft thats a good one dude wow power to you.

Ben knows NY, so what Slade droped a building on aquaman im sure he can do ben too in NY.

so please dont act like you won that debate you know you didnt in fact you couldnt because you know that we who know more about slade also know that ben grim cant take him simple as that sorry GET OVER IT, venom what can venom do to slade, will slade get caught by the symbiot he can evade superman and has did you know that and he is a speedster he once chased down kid flash for a few seconds and thats pretty darn fast he can hit guys as fast as flash, WW, superman is Venom faster then they are no, he's KO'd people stronger then venom like wonder women and superboy and supergirl or is able to with those grenades.

Marcus4600
You are aware that you're just Mider with grammar and typing skills, right? Venom poisoned Sandman, which is why his molecues began to fall apart.

Electro can't do much to Venom. Electricity just pisses him off. It's Ultimate Venom that can't stand electricity. A few writers like Garth Ennis got it wrong with how to disperse the suit. Electricity doesn't even come close to cutting it. Electro could hit the symbiote with electricity all day, and Venom would just laugh at him.

Now, when you're talking Slade, there's jobbing there. Kind of like Wolverine being able to take the Fantastic Four. It doesn't work like that. Also, just because a character like Superman, Flash, or Wonder Woman can move at can move at sub-light speeds doesn't mean that they do it all the time. I'm not doubting Slade's aim by any means, but you also have to acknowledge that the character Slade is facing more than likely isn't moving to their full potential. The only one I could see using her full ability is Wonder Woman, but that's only been recently, since she's gone psycho-b*tch, like so:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/WWMax.jpg

I don't doubt Slade's abilities, but I know when he's outclassed. If you wanted to take into account battles that the character shouldn't have come out alive in, you've got Hulk and Juggernaut for Venom, which would manhandle Slade like nobody's business. However, I compared him to people like Slade, and one who was basically Marvel's version, but had more technology, being Mace. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't come on here calling someone's post bullsh*t, because I have backed up my point very well.

Can't turn invisible?

Next?

Marcus4600
This guy had the tech to do it. Failed.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2076/venomfuneralpyre001148zl.th.jpg
This guy had tech that would embarass Slade. He's called Mace. He couldn't do it either until he used stealth camoflague, which Slade doesn' have.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5421/211vc.th.jpg
This is what happens when Venom is stabbed and cut by adamantium. Given, this was a clone with a different host, but it's the same biological makeup and abilities.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/174/venom07p199il.th.jpg
This is Spider-Man, who is supposedly stronger than Venom, saying that he can't beat Venom without help. Spider-Man could mop the floor with Slade, considering Slade is a ripoff of him and Punisher.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4864/venomfinale3p169cb.th.jpg
This is Venom taking a hit from a power staff that is extremely similar to Slade's, but arguably more powerful. It doesn't kill Venom.
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6960/venomnightsofvengeance03038xh.th.jpg
The hunters were already amazing mercenaries, then gained abilites and technology that would make Slade cry. Look what Venom does.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5271/venomnightsofvengeance03081ly.th.jpg
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8304/venomnightsofvengeance03109ob.th.jpg
Don't even THINK about telling me that Venom isn't gonna use those grenades against Slade. He knows grenades all right.
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4630/vth3200qi.th.jpg

Marcus4600
Bullets? Bah!
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3851/161gr1.th.jpg
Slade is quick enough to hit Venom? Unless he can literally move as faster than a bullet, it still wouldn't be enough. Venom did this with relative ease.
http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3559/049xj.th.jpg
You think one grenade can knock the symbiote off his back? It takes something like dynamite, which is much more powerful than a gredade, and multiple explosions of that to get the symbiote off him.
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4350/spidermanthevenomagenda001358o.th.jpg

So, I've covered everything. Slade can use most of his brain? Venom has two brains to work with. Slade has great reflexes? Venom's are quicker. He's got a supposed promethium sword? Venom laughs at adamantium. The staff? A joke. A grenade? Bah. Venom can't take Slade's arsenal and use it against him? I just proved he could. You doubt the abilities of Venom? Look it up! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390942.html
Bickety BAM motha f*cka. You have NO proof that Slade can win this fight, and I'm playing with a full deck. You think Slade can win? PROVE IT! Give me scans that put him higher than Venom that aren't jobbing or PIS, because right now, I own you.

Marcus4600
Because Spider-Man has never been able to beat him with his fists. Venom's also taken some extremely nasty hits. Also, after the Venom limited series, he has much more durability when it comes to fire and sonics, meaning it's hard to knock the symbiote off his back. I have proof of Spider-Man saying that he cannot defeat Venom by himself.
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9499/venomfinale3p169jg.th.jpg
Also, Venom has fought opponents that are quicker than him all the time. The prime examples are Carnage and Scream. They are much quicker than Venom, yet he usually beats them considerably every time that they meet. You're also forgetting that Venom also has a knowledge of Slade in this fight. If Slade tries to throw a grenade, it may end up getting webbed to his hand, and Hulk had a hard time breaking through Venom's webs. Also, Venom could take Slade's staff or sword from him in battle. What then?

Marcus4600
^ Actually, you have no proof that he has actual precognition. His DAUGHTER has it, but Slade does not. I have never underestimated Slade. However, I have seen that he is a huge jobber, and on these forums, some of his victories are not rewarded to him because of PIS. One huge example is obviously the Identity Crisis fight, but I'm going to go through the Slade respect thread, and look at his accomplishments.
The Kneecaping - Caught his opponent off guard with a tranquilizer.
Catching Kid Flash - Inconsistent with the fact that Batman and Nightwing can tag him. Also, he moved with the momentum of the blow, which is basic strategy when facing a quicker opponent.
Anti-Tank Gun healing - Not impressed. Those rounds wouldn't even phase Venom.
The fact he can see things slower - It's the inspiration for Max Payne's bullet time. That is what gives him an advantage, but 90% brain capacity doesn't do that for you. I'm a science nerd, and I know these things. However, years of combat training will tell you what to do and when, which is how he can gain the upper hand.
Taking out four people before they can react - Punisher has done the same thing. Not impressed.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7640/punisher25094nv.th.jpg
Hitting Flash with the staff blast, then tripping him up- Flash had his back to Slade, which was a cheap shot. When Slade tripped him, Slade made sure there was 1 was for Flash to go, and that was where he was. That's not precognition. That's stacking the odds in your favor. Totally different.
Snuffing Wonder Woman - Captain America has done the same thing to people the calibur of Wonder Woman, so it's expected considering the two are on the same level.
Blowing up a helicopter - That's low power. Good for him. Venom has been hit with full blasts of Iron Man's repulsor rays, which make Slade's staff look like dirt.
Slade evading Superman with his agility - To be honest, Venom could pull off those moves with his eyes closed.
The Identity Crisis fight - Complete PIS! Plot Induced Stupidity! A Green Lantern with a Green Lantern Ring should have ripped Slade into pieces twenty times over! His first instinct wouldn't be to punch!
The Nightwing Fight - This is more his capacity. However, if Slade has TRUE precognition, he would NOT be hit by Nightwing!
The rest of that thread is basically repetition.

Okay, what do you have now? The promethium (not proven) sword? Venom has stopped Adamantium before, and the symbiote's regenerative powers are just as good. Also, the symbiote can react out of reflex, and catch Slade's hand while he's swinging it at him. A gun? Venom quite literally laughs at guns. He's been pounded with shotgun, machine gun, and pistol fire all at once. Meta Grenades? Two problems with that theory: They made be made for DC heroes, but not for symbiotes, and Venom isn't gonna stand there with a grenade in front of him. He's gonna toss it right back. Venom once worked for the U.S. government! He knows weaponry! Slade has nothing to use that Venom cannot counter. So, what's your argument now?

That's everything. Now that it's all in front of you in two pages, tell me again that I have not backed up my point. There are also nearly a dozen people who said Slade would be defeated more times than not. I have gone over every specific detail. If you don't believe me, then that's fine, but don't call me a liar when I've done all that, you punk. I was reading comics when you were an embryo.

Now, that's I've given my case, I'm going to bed. Good night, and just chill folks. I'm tired of these stupid fights. I've felt like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Mider
do you have proof venom could evade spiderman

do you have proof that repulsion ray is stronger then slades since it was at LOW power blowing up that helicopter

he actually ran with kid flash for a moment not just hit him and he's done it more then once

why would venom not be affected by his meta grenades since they can take out superboy and supergirl

captian america taking out wonder women level beings and you call that not PIS he has a jobber aura as big or bigger then wolverine. Obviously that mace guy didnt have the right tech. im so sure venom could evade superman longer then slade can sept using his power, and since slade does know this battle is going to happen since those are in the rules he would have come up with something to take down venom id hope.

Marcus4600
Dammit Mider! Venom has beaten more than enough guys that could have turned Slade into a pile of goop! You're not making a point! SLADE COULDN'T BEAT JUGGERNAUT! SLADE COULDN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO HULK! SLADE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH SANDMAN! SLADE WOULD GET FRIED BY ELECTRO!

Knock it off!

Mider
lol dont get all pissy he cant beat juggernaut not even galactus or odin can hurt him GET OVER IT.

Electro i dont know much about comic book electro but if he's as strong as the one in the cartoons i dont know how venom could have servived his power.

how does venom hurt a guy who is basically...........like sand

Marcus4600
Electricity - No dice against Venom. Already said that.
Sandman - Venom can inject poison through his fangs.
Galactus can hurt Juggernaut. So can Onslaught.

Mider
oh give me a break as fast as a bullet slade dodges bullets as if they were nothing.

the grenades are not like dynimite there better since they can do against a guys powers thats gonna be hella messed up for venom

can you prove that iron mans ray is stronger then slades since it knocked superman i believe.

Slade isnt just gonna sit there and let the grenade hit him if venom tosses it back and id hope he hits him with the beam first and then hits him with the grenade.

Mider
galactus cant hurt juggernaut its been done pal nothing happend, cyttorak the guy who gives juggernaut his powers, even eternity cant get rid of the guy, if you can find me a comic were galactus can hurt juggernaut ill be happy cause i havent heard of anyone who could sept the exemplars and also onslaught.

Marcus4600
Iron Man's blasts have also knocked Superman around before.

Whenever something is fastened with the prefix meta in DC, the weapon is made to counteract metahumans. Kinda like the bomb in Kingdom Come.

Also, Venom dodges bullets like they're nothing when he chooses to. Check above posts.

Mider
slade also dodges bullets easily, and what crossover was that if it wasnt avengers/jla it dont count to my rememberence. If it knocked superman out iron mans beams all that says is that his beam is as strong as slades. and whats your point about the grenades how is that a defense against venom slade can always make a batch that is especially for venom just for this battle. And one question does the symbiot give off heat?

Marcus4600
The symbiote doesn't, but Eddie's body does, and I know where you're going with this. He can be detected through infared, but you have to be looking at him.

grey fox
Slade could possibly get a few wins but those wins would only be gathered by his 'Microwave' (aka heat) firing staff and the super grenades . If it gets physical then slade gets peeled and eaten like a banana.

CaptainStoic
What would happen if Slade lost his weapons in this fight? Venom is more than capable of creating a scenario such as that, what if Venom webbed up the entire ground that Slade walks on? he is more than capable of doing this too! If Slade beat Venom with his weapons wouldn't that be a really cheap victory? Why is it so implausible for Venom to hit this guy? I've read quite a few books with Deathstoke in them, and fine the guys a piece of work, but so is Venom. In the Infinite Crisis #1 Dee is killed by Slade, but it takes Cheetah's sense of smell to detect her in her invisible form, it wasn't Slade. He just finished things up, after she was detected by impaling her on his sword! This just goes to show you that Venom could pass undetected, and web Slade up before he knew that it was coming. If worse came to worse Venom could take a blast from Slade and play possum till he could strategically extend his costume behind Slade, and catch him by surprise. One thing that many people fail to admit, or notice about DC in these forums I noticed, is their famous inconsistencies, and contradictions, this is why DC has to have an Infinte Crisis every decade and a half, because all of the plot lines that they've twisted in the attempt to one up Marvel is catching up wth them, Slade is one of those contradictions, as is Lobo, and Doomsday, and Aquaman... someone told me that way back in the day, that Aquaman was strong enough to bring down a building, yet when I pointed out that a dozen sharks nearly killed him in Justice #3 someone else stated, "That's just Alex Ross portraying the old Aquaman" wrong it's DC hanging themselves. When Aquaman started out he was most definenately around Hawkmans strength level, and now he can perform feats that can rival Wonder Womans at times??? At times? whats that mean?so one day he can only bench 2000 pounds and the next he's benching 75+ tonnes? This goes for Slade as well, this guy did not start out with the ability to chase down somone that can tap into the speed force, but now he can? in that case there's no speed force on the Marvel earth, what will he do then? Oh I get it he'll tap into the power cosmic, which will enable him to chase down guys like the Runner, and the Silver Surfer, and no less throw a granade at Beta Ray Bill that will knock him out, even though we all have seen him survive impacts that blew up planets that he was on (Stormbreaker Mini)! DC is just messing with you, Slade can not consistantly pull off these types of feats, unless you always see him runnig at break neck speeds, if so that means that Slade can run on water just like Wally right? Wrong! a well written fight between Slade and Venom would show that Venom can keep up with him, maybe not fight as well as him, but he will be able to tag him quite a few times, and if... sorry, when Venom gets his hands on him he will rip his spine out.

Mider
why is it so implausuble for him to win this fight why would he be stupid enough do to any of those things, cant he just burn his way out using his staff, and if he didnt have his weapons its a deathmatch i mean give me a break.

CaptainStoic
What I said was that he could lose his weapons while fighting Venom, and this would be simple enough if Venom beace invisible like Dee did in the new Crisis story line, rememebr #1? it was Cheetah that detected Dee, not Slade.... Slade just capitalized on the situation. Venom could just web Slade up in invisible mode, jump down and pummel him to death.

Mider
does anyone know about this mace guy they said that makes slades toys look like crap?

samishe
does anyone know about this mace guy they said that makes slades toys look like crap?

Well, Mace definitly has some impressive stuff.

GODSCRIBE
Venom slices Slade into a million piece before he even has time to react.

juggernaut66666
VENOM WINS

Reptile_Master
true

Kontraz
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What I said was that he could lose his weapons while fighting Venom, and this would be simple enough if Venom beace invisible like Dee did in the new Crisis story line, rememebr #1? it was Cheetah that detected Dee, not Slade.... Slade just capitalized on the situation. Venom could just web Slade up in invisible mode, jump down and pummel him to death.

Venom CANNOT turn invisible. he can camo, he can go stealth, like the predator. the symbiote masks him and changes colors to match backgrounds as well as it can, but it CANNOT turn invisble, only close to, and given slade's incredible eyesight, he would be able to see him easily. even if he could turn invisible, webbing in "invisible mode" would just give away his position, allowing slade to dodge the webbing (which is much slower than bullets) or if the webbing is netted, simply scorch it with his staff. lets also not forget that while able to turn near-invisable, venom isnt the quietest of opponents, even while trying to be "stealthy". the only one who was ever fooled by venom tracking them was spidey in one of their first encounters, but seeing as slade KNOWs he is fighting someone, he would be listening for him as well, and lets not forget that his hearing is beyond that of "peak human".

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Venom slices Slade into a million piece before he even has time to react.

This guy knows his stuff.

Kontraz
considering slade's thought process, and therefore, reaction time is near instantaneous, venom would have to be moving hundreds of times faster than the speed of light for slade not to be able to react. i'll admit venoms fast, but not THAT fast.

Mider
who is mace anyone got any info on him?

DraconaInVolata
Mace is a mercenary that was cloned over and over again, yet he was the superior. He was a cyborg with half a computer for a brain, and could calculate trajectories and so forth easily. Basically, he was Marvel's take on Slade, but they gave him more technology, and made him a cyborg instead of having a healing factor. He didn't last long. Nobody really liked him.

Mider
whats so great about his tech thats better then slade?

DraconaInVolata
Mix Slade with the Predator, and take out the child stalker element, and you've got Mace.

Mider
does anyone have a bio?

Kontraz
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Mace is a mercenary that was cloned over and over again, yet he was the superior. He was a cyborg with half a computer for a brain, and could calculate trajectories and so forth easily. Basically, he was Marvel's take on Slade, but they gave him more technology, and made him a cyborg instead of having a healing factor. He didn't last long. Nobody really liked him.

actually, deadpool was marvel's take on slade. both have similar powers and looks, were created by the same guy, and and even his name is made from slade's first name and last initial... slade w. = wade.

DraconaInVolata
Well, maybe a take on Slade with Cybernetics, and not a child stalker. Basically, he was slade with cybernetics.

Mider
what kinda toys does this guy carry? Mace i mean

DraconaInVolata
A spiked mace with electronic pulses, laser blaster in his wrist that can tear through flesh easy, eyes that can see infared, night vision, etc. He also carries a pistol grip shotgun, and many other weapons. I don't remember them all.

Big Sexy
This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read.
Venom 10/10 big grin

Thunderstrike
Yeah, this is ridiculous. Not really any proof that Slade could win.
Venom 10/10

jasonk3
Venom

Mider999
slades to fast is the proof i gave, and dont he have an energy sword, but yeah venom is to durable, plus he's to strong, give slade prep he'd put nanites in venom like green goblin did.

Sam Z
Slade too fast?What the f**k?
I mean he is DAMN FAST but Venom is way faster.
Unless he gets some sonic gadget he loses 10/10.

capt it up
im not sure if venom is way faster........that may be pushing it. Is not venom only as fast as spiderman maybe even slightly slower?

Deathstroke
Just out of curiousity how durable is Venom?

Sam Z
Originally posted by capt it up
im not sure if venom is way faster........that may be pushing it. Is not venom only as fast as spiderman maybe even slightly slower?

Well, I believe Slade is below Spider in speed. And Venom has speed of Spider-man (before the last upgrade). He was even able to catch a bullet after it was. T'was when Sin Eater tried to kill his wife.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Just out of curiousity how durable is Venom?

Well, if we take Eddie Brock Venom then it's like that:
Took an anti-tank missile in the chest and after that explosion of dozen granades - no effect.
Took like dozen punches from the Juggernaut and kept cracking jokes.

So pretty durable...

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Sam Z
Well, if we take Eddie Brock Venom then it's like that:
Took an anti-tank missile in the chest and after that explosion of dozen granades - no effect.
Took like dozen punches from the Juggernaut and kept cracking jokes.

So pretty durable...

Poor Deathstroke. weep

Mider999
the juggernaut fight was PIS in my opinion but yeah the other stuff is pretty sweet, and yeah i think deathstroke is pretty fast because he can dodge machine gun bullets at point blank range and beside that he also took anti tank bullets and he still got up and killed the poeple who fired on him.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Mider999
the juggernaut fight was PIS in my opinion but yeah the other stuff is pretty sweet, and yeah i think deathstroke is pretty fast because he can dodge machine gun bullets at point blank range and beside that he also took anti tank bullets and he still got up and killed the poeple who fired on him.
There's nothing wrong with Venom taking dozen punches from Juggernaut. It's not like that's the first time he fights class 100 char. He fought Hulk, She-Hulk and some other class 90 guys.
Don't get me wrong. DS is one of my favorite supervillain (or sometimes anti-heroes) and he's a real badass. But Venom just ouclasses him in all physycal aspects.

CaptainStoic
Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.