I killed barny the purple gay thing ...i hate barny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rare_fox
I killed it with this

On top of old smokey all coverd in blood we shoot poor barrny with a 44 stud!!!!!i went to his funaral i went to his grave i planted flowers but they where garnads!!!!! . I went to his casket he wasnt quite dead so i took a basuca and shot of his head

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~

Captain REX
Um...cool. The 'Death to Barney' songs are purely kindergarten to third grade material. no expression

rare_fox
So its funny i hate thatn thing that puple thingy ...y 0parntes forced me to watch it when i was little pay back barny say good bye hehehhehehehe

lol

Hey rex if i can call you that dyingstar is destorying my rollplay with shit andevery ones geting mad and annoyed with him

Captain REX
*sigh*

They're not that funny.

And I'll go thwap him...again...

rare_fox
It is funny to me i dont know why it is but i like death to barny \../

Captain REX
Well, I'm 18, so I got over them...13 years ago?

rare_fox
I cant i hate him i still want to kill him i hafe to watch it with my baby cuz...god thats anoyying to watch ...

Mr. Bacon
so .... what no expression

keyblader120
Originally posted by rare_fox
I killed it with this

On top of old smokey all coverd in blood we shoot poor barrny with a 44 stud!!!!!i went to his funaral i went to his grave i planted flowers but they where garnads!!!!! . I went to his casket he wasnt quite dead so i took a basuca and shot of his head

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~ thats funny even though u spelled bazooka wrong no expression

keyblader120
nicly done my bounty hunting friend that bastard owed me money so he deserved what he got .heres your reward * throws him 500 kmc credits *dont spend it all in one place

Berii
I killed it with this

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~ yay! smile

Revernd Maynard
I killed it with this

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~ Barney is an amusement for kids, which teaches them about racial equality and others ethnicity. Also, it teaches kids to be friends and to be yourself

why should he die? erm

bloodboys2blueb
he's dead? sad

Kharhmah
I'm sure he hates you too.

JacopeX
I killed it with this

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~ Thank you big grin

JacopeX
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/JacopeXXX/Barneydies.jpg

JacopeX
Thank me later big grin

TPS
I killed it with this

hysterical .... not really.

~~~i didt make it my sis told me it her friends sis made it I think not shere realy ~~~

What does this mean, exactly? I gathered the whole I made it for my sister thing... but after that?

O Green World
Who doesn't hate Barney the dino-nucleus-necron-psychotic-thing made by the imagination of crazy little kids?

TPS
Originally posted by O Green World
Who doesn't hate Barney the dino-nucleus-necron-psychotic-thing made by the imagination of crazy little kids?

To insult Barney in such a fashion is like making fun of a giant yellow bird. Or any other character from Sesame Street, for that matter. If children are going to be babysat by television, they might as well learn something from it. It is educational television trying to be somewhat entertaining at the same time.

O Green World
Originally posted by TPS
To insult Barney in such a fashion is like making fun of a giant yellow bird. Or any other character from Sesame Street, for that matter. If children are going to be babysat by television, they might as well learn something from it. It is educational television trying to be somewhat entertaining at the same time.

Education? All you'll learn from watching barney is how to kiss and hug people who are the same gender as yourself messed I'm amazed my little bro isn't gay already!

DarkC
I killed it with this

I fail to comprehend...

lil bitchiness
The title of this thread is hilarious...lol

TPS
Originally posted by O Green World
Education? All you'll learn from watching barney is how to kiss and hug people who are the same gender as yourself messed I'm amazed my little bro isn't gay already!

Perhaps to close-minded simpletons such as yourself, yes. I can see the validity in your statement. However, should you choose to look beyond...

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Barney is an amusement for kids, which teaches them about racial equality and others ethnicity. Also, it teaches kids to be friends and to be yourself

... this might help you out.

JacopeX

TPS
Originally posted by JacopeX

Yes, I saw that the first time and was unimpressed. Still not, but feel free to try again.

JacopeX
iight, but if i had photoshope, man youll be blow away by ma best creativity

TPS
You should have changed Johnny Cage's name in his health bar to match "Rare_fox"

JacopeX
Originally posted by TPS
You should have changed Johnny Cage's name in his health bar to match "Rare_fox" yea, i jus wish i knew how to do that

TPS
That would make it funny. Almost as funny as this...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/KryptonsLastSon/mkcr1.jpg

JacopeX
oh i get you, cuz that pic wusnt even funny

TPS
If you insist.

rare_fox
Originally posted by Berii
yay! smile

Hey may i ask what color is the last sentes in your color...light blue i cant make that color...

Tarvos
I killed it with this

No. The whole "z0mg, death to barney!" is childish and stupid. It isn't funny. Barney's entertainment for children... People who make fun of it are usually between the ages of 5-10. After that, it's not funny to make fun of it anymore.

In other words: No.

ladygrim
no expression im not impressed no expression

rare_fox
Then why you come here then ...huh... ???

Tarvos
To speak my mind.

Smallville
Why would you post something, get negative responses, and then be offended?

O Green World
Originally posted by TPS
Perhaps to close-minded simpletons such as yourself, yes. I can see the validity in your statement. However, should you choose to look beyond...

Simple? Me? You've gotta be joking! I'm Complex!

I know that it's 'educational' by teaching your ABCs and 123s, but why do it in such a corny way? If you bring up a kid to like corny stuff.... The kid will like corny stuff...
One of my cousins is 7 and he likes metal, when i was 7 i only liked Elvis Presley.... Get my point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.