Lockjaw vs. Krypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Sorry if it's been done before. Battle's at a construction site. Who takes it?

AJ4LIFE
i dont know who krypto is but if u mean the dog then he wins laughing

Etrigan
No way. Lockjaw is much more powerful.

Darth Kal-El
bump

Mider
how do you know he's more powerful he bit thing and thing couldnt get him off but krypto is like superman........spet a dog

AJ4LIFE
KRYPTO IS AWESOME

Khellendros
Lockjaw teleports Krypto into a block of solid concrete.

Marcus4600
^Or into a red sun

supremthor
or krypto bits lockjaws head before he can even think......................... yes people speedblitz even a superdog can do it

Marcus4600
Damn speedblitz. That's the solution to everything on this damn forum.

supremthor
^^^ i know aint it a ***** laughing laughing

Marcus4600
The thing about a speedblitz though is it's actually a physical impossiblity. When running at full speed, or being propelled, you cannot punch rapidly and get the full effect. It's also assumed way too much that nobody is gonna react to a speedblitz. Last time I checked, when you're getting punched, you're gonna do something about it, not stand there like a damn retard.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
The thing about a speedblitz though is it's actually a physical impossiblity. When running at full speed, or being propelled, you cannot punch rapidly and get the full effect. It's also assumed way too much that nobody is gonna react to a speedblitz. Last time I checked, when you're getting punched, you're gonna do something about it, not stand there like a damn retard.

But the idea, is that BECAUSE your getting hit so fast you have little-to no time to react.

Etrigan
Lockjaw is just as strong as Krypto. If strength fails him, he would teleport Krypto into the heart of the sun.

Then Thing cannot break Lockjaw's mouth grip, and could not pull an iron girder out of Lockjaw's mouth. God try, Krypto, but Lockjaw would most likely sit on you.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
Lockjaw is just as strong as Krypto. If strength fails him, he would teleport Krypto into the heart of the sun.

Then Thing cannot break Lockjaw's mouth grip, and could not pull an iron girder out of Lockjaw's mouth. God try, Krypto, but Lockjaw would most likely sit on you.

Heat vision ?

supremthor
ya but kryto almost killed mongul with one bit

supremthor
and mongul is waaayyyyyyy above then in strength skill and endurance

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Khellendros
Lockjaw teleports Krypto into a block of solid concrete.

that should do it.

the Darkone
Lockjaw is second to Black Bolt in power, Lock Jaw sends him into a black hole.

Khellendros
Speedblitz? WTF? How is a DOG gonna rain a hail of punches down on someone? Anyways, Lockjaw should be durable enough to survive Krypto's first attack, then raise a shield, then teleport Krypto somewhere harmful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.