Darkseid vs The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Lord of Apokolypse

V.S.

Chaos and Order (sort of)

leonheartmm
what in heavens name gave u the idea that darksied could even HOPE to match the inbetweener?

Crease
The showings I've read of the In-Betweener puts him about Thanos level...easily smacking around the Avengers, imprisoning Adam Warlock, etc...

Horrificus
He is well above Thanos level. During Infinity Gauntlet, after Thanos stole the Gem from Inbetweener, Thanos ran like a little lady, and wanted no part of Inbetweener.
He is a very dangerous, unstable, powerful, abstract entity.
He is not just a powerful guy, skyfather, god or anything like that.

Mider
he fought to stalemate with galactus and embarressed death and since he is the inbetweener he is essential to the universe, i guess darkseid could at the least stalemate him AT THE LEAST, but thats about all i can see him doing.

leonheartmm
the inbetweener is greater than full powered galactus, just under abstracts like chaos and order. NOWAY IN HELL CAN DARKSIED EVEN SCRATCH HIM.

Jesse7
Iceman has frozen the inbetweener.

Mider
lol thats weak dude to bad losers like iceman have done the same to darkseid and who told you that he was stronger then galactus inbetweener i mean they stalemated each other not one or the other won or lost. galactus is the balance between life and death, inbetweener is balance between order and chaos, he humiliated death but who doesnt make a fool of death, but yeah he did stalemate galactus if he was hungry im not sure.

Mider
only thing is darkseid has an explenation why he jobbed those jobbers were just avatars the real darkseid is no such jobber so its said.

Jesse7
I know iceman flash froze some one, it was the inbetweener or the stranger I think.

Mider
ugh i hope it didnt effect them!

leonheartmm
yeah but galactus was GALAN an alien before, while inbetweener was CREATED by order and choas to keep balance in the universe. galactus is too much of a pnasy. he only has great purpose, not great power unlike inbwteener.

Mider
ummm he does have great power thing is he's always hungry and they find some PIS crap to beat him or mess with his powers when he was after a certain race he waved his hands to make the avengers go away or whatever but that universe was special cause it messed with galactus powers

leonheartmm
i know n it SUCKS, galactus SHUD be higher. but the problem is that this CRAP has been goin on for so long that we cant merely call it all PIS now n we have to accept that galactus is just a retard with a high purpose.

Mider
lol thats cold leo maybe they will come up with the avatar thing for galactus too and make galactus prime to big to fit in the universe lol but yeah darkseid's jobbing was explaing i think he can stalemate this guy neither can kill the other though since there both assential

leonheartmm
yea KILLING neither can do. but DEFEATING can easily be done and the inbetweener will surely be the victor.

Mider
grr unleashes the midernaut on inbetweener and watches him run like a pansy!

leonheartmm
naaa the only normal character i know that can take on inbetweene{other than strange, franklin, wanda} is the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!

Mider
i assure you the midernaut is enough to take on abraxas himself!

CaptainStoic
The Inbetweener is a cosmic abstract he exists between Chaos, and Order... if this fight takes place in the DC Universe where it was stated by the Scarlet Witch that Chaos was stronger than in her own Galaxy, I can only assume the same can be said about Order... this means that no incarnation of Darkseid will ever beat the Inbetweener.... in his fight with Galactus (who I thought was getting the better of the two) they were as large as Apokolips, there's no way Darkseid could beat this guy... and if Darkseid came to Marvel the writers would no doubt give The Inbetweener the home team advantage.

IMO... Inbetweener 10/10

Mider
thats really stupid he doesnt show power greater then galactus darkseid on the other hand shows power equal to galactus STALEMATE and i wasnt calling no one stupid i was talking about the whole how mu characters are stronger in other universes but other characters are not in the mu.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Jesse7
Iceman has frozen the inbetweener.

If this is true, it is the single stupidest moment in comics history!

Horrificus
The whole point to "Abstract Entities", is that they represent descriptions and details of the universe.
So, to wonder if Darkseid can beat Inbetweener, is kind of the same as if you were to wonder if he can beat "Space", "Time", "Size", etc.
They are not people. They are supposed to be the focused embodiment of the universal makeup. Not "strong guys". duh

To have characters beat these abstract entities is just another reason that I feel stupid about reading comic books these days.

Ah, I miss the days that the writers actually cared about what they were writing, and I was even a little proud of reading "Smart" comic books.

Where are you when we need you, Comico, Dark Horse, King Hell ...?

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonheartmm
What the f**k? the inbetweener is greater than full powered galactus, just under abstracts like chaos and order. NOWAY IN HELL CAN DARKSIED EVEN SCRATCH HIM.

Full powered Galactus is greater than in-betweener, Galactus at full powered is just as powerul as Eternity. In-betweener is below chaos and order, and they have defeated In-btweener.

GODSCRIBE
ive made this thread before.

Mider
full powered darkseid is a being that the universe needs so much that if he doesnt exist it will die and he is majorly powerful he can go as far as to lock the inbetweener out of the universe like he did orion

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
full powered darkseid is a being that the universe needs so much that if he doesnt exist it will die and he is majorly powerful he can go as far as to What the f**k? lock the inbetweener out of the universe like he did orion

Trying compare orion to in-betweener is stupid, that's like comparing goku to silver surfer and you know goku will get his ass disintegrated. In-Betweener is cosmic abstract and orion is a god a big f***king difference, In-Betweener was created by order & chaos. A well written Darkseid would give In-betweener a run for his money but Darkseid will lose, if In-betweener survive fighting Galactus the same will happen to him fighting Darkseid.

the Darkone
In-betweener none jobber wins.

Crease
Bump

Mider
stalemate if neither jobbs

bbrem123
In-Betweener has nearly limitless ability to manipulate time, space, matter and energy as well as almost infinite abilities with the entire range of psionic powers.

im pretty sure the In-Betweener has this one

celestialdemon
In-Betweener should own this one hands down.

And Iceman did freeze the Stranger. Don't recall him ever freezing I-B.

rotiart
Originally posted by Horrificus
He is well above Thanos level. During Infinity Gauntlet, after Thanos stole the Gem from Inbetweener, Thanos ran like a little lady, and wanted no part of Inbetweener.
He is a very dangerous, unstable, powerful, abstract entity.
He is not just a powerful guy, skyfather, god or anything like that.

Thanos did not run from In-betweener, he left because Lord Order, and Master Chaos were coming. However if you look at the pictures where Thanos tried to free Inbetweener, It states something like Inbetweener unleashes his fullmagiks inside the barrier, and Thanos does his best to try to match. showing Thanos isn't as strong as inbetweener, but he left cause 2 other abstracts were coming.

As far as IB being near limitless... think about the fact that Eternity is the whole damn universe... and still was ko'ed by the cosmic cube and feared akhentuten or whatever that guys name was from infinity abyss.

IB is not limitless. However he is> Thanos.
The supposed Darkseid that is an essential creature of the universe >Thanos
The jobber Darkseid that tends to use CIS in its confrontations< Thanos.

IB will lose to the first, but beat the second.

juggernaut66666
jobberseid was created by an A.S.SHOLE called JEPH LOEB

Accel
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
jobberseid was created by an A.S.SHOLE called JEPH LOEB
Jobberseid existed before Loeb, although I believe all his losses were retconned.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Jobberseid existed before Loeb, although I believe all his losses were retconned.
LOEB made him got beaten by superman he was not beaten by supes before LOEB

Accel
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
LOEB made him got beaten by superman he was not beaten by supes before LOEB
Yes he was, but like I said, they were all supposedly retconned, as his most recent loss will be retconned as well.

Priest
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos did not run from In-betweener, he left because Lord Order, and Master Chaos were coming. However if you look at the pictures where Thanos tried to free Inbetweener, It states something like Inbetweener unleashes his fullmagiks inside the barrier, and Thanos does his best to try to match. showing Thanos isn't as strong as inbetweener, but he left cause 2 other abstracts were coming.

As far as IB being near limitless... think about the fact that Eternity is the whole damn universe... and still was ko'ed by the cosmic cube and feared akhentuten or whatever that guys name was from infinity abyss.

IB is not limitless. However he is> Thanos.
The supposed Darkseid that is an essential creature of the universe >Thanos
The jobber Darkseid that tends to use CIS in its confrontations< Thanos.

IB will lose to the first, but beat the second.

i think the inbetweener thougth he'd had his power outside the bubble as he did inside.. he lost his power out side when he escaped. he was surprised when thanos landed a blow on him out side, when he fell back bleeding from his mouth.

chris_64256
here he is turning PC Validus from gigantic, Legion-bashing beast to frail, mortal child with the wave of a hand:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbfc5f1f8c8863de17f2156405dc7b135/f9db793f.jpg Here is Yuga Khan, who M'onel (a being who's confronted Superman, Mordru, Lobo, etc.) said was, by far, the most powerful being he ever encountered, and who was said to be able to end civilizations with an eye blink, plus cut off all New Gods from The Source, easily bested New Genesis' armies, and absorbed the life energy of entire planets to get back up to full power after his release from The Source Wall, in a conversation with Highfather. He is Darkseid's father. When Highfather states how someone will find him and kill him for his attempts at breaching The Source Wall, before he was trapped, he states that no being in existence, save his own son, has power even remotely approaching his own, and adds that sons can never kill their fathers, implying that Darkseid actually has the raw power neccessary to kill Yuga Khan, if you remove the father/son clause: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p01f2af13c056f5aa084b426e3d20d88e/f9d58829.jpg During The Hunger, Darkseid used his matter and energy manipulation abilities to create and empower automatons with the strength to stagger Galactus, hungry as he was, and 'Seid did it with nothing more than a thought: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p84ca5d6ac342876539f692cd6aa01810/fa6408e2.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p29c62f8a4702170c71e021243f8e0003/fa6408d9.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p2c608e03e58741795f6d446ef37f6f32/fa6408cf.jpgYeah

kgkg
Even PC darkseid well written can best hope is a TIE

rotiart
Originally posted by Priest
i think the inbetweener thougth he'd had his power outside the bubble as he did inside.. he lost his power out side when he escaped. he was surprised when thanos landed a blow on him out side, when he fell back bleeding from his mouth.

because like thanos said, his order and chaos were gentle wardens and LET him use his magics to pass the time.

Darkseid at his WORST, can hope for a tie.
Darkseid at his best, molests IB.

rotiart
When IB got out of his cell, IB had NO powers. He was at the nexus between order and chaos, where the world was already inbetween everything, therefore inbetweener had no power there. his power comes from the imbalances between one or the other, not a perfect balance of it.

kgkg
When IB got out of his cell, IB had NO powers. He was at the nexus between order and chaos, where the world was already inbetween everything, therefore inbetweener had no power there. his power comes from the imbalances between one or the other, not a perfect balance of it.

And this help Darkseid because?

rotiart
Oh i was just referring to a comment someone was saying that IB was so powerful, his magics still worked while he was within his prison. But i was only stating that his magics only worked because his wardens let him have his magic.

kgkg
Oh i was just referring to a comment someone was saying that IB was so powerful, his magics still worked while he was within his prison. But i was only stating that his magics only worked because his wardens let him have his magic. So he is fighting Darksied from his prison?

rotiart
Originally posted by bbrem123
In-Betweener has nearly limitless ability to manipulate time, space, matter and energy as well as almost infinite abilities with the entire range of psionic powers.

im pretty sure the In-Betweener has this one

I was trying to portray that for all the power IB had, he wasn't as powerful as some would portray.

Mider
he should be since he fought galactus to a stand still

rotiart
You're putting IB on the level of a fullpowered galactus?

cause hungry galactus has been laid low by 4 pesky humans before.

guy222
IB

Ouallada
In-Betweener with an obvious win.

tdawg14
Darkseid gets lit up like a christmas tree. He has no shot

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS. There is no balance to nothingness that the OE would take the IB to. It would be akin to his prison. And the only opposites of The OE and the ALE are the alpha Bullets and the Source. So the IB would be shit out of luck trying to replicate either of those.

Sundipped
You're putting IB on the level of a fullpowered galactus?

cause hungry galactus has been laid low by 4 pesky humans before.
U can't be talking about the PIS involved with the Fantastic 4. shifty

Ouallada
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS. There is no balance to nothingness that the OE would take the IB to. It would be akin to his prison. And the only opposites of The OE and the ALE are the alpha Bullets and the Source. So the IB would be shit out of luck trying to replicate either of those.

I have never seen the OE work on a being that is near or at G's level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ouallada
I have never seen the OE work on a being that is near or at G's level.
I have. The Old Gods. It's also made the spectre howl in pain.

Ouallada
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have. The Old Gods. It's also made the spectre howl in pain.

Are you referring to the dregs in the first instance?

As to the second instance, I am unclear as to why howling in pain would equate with erasing the In-Betweener. It can even be argued that the in-betweener is essential to the MU, and thus not subject to the OE. DS himself has an opposite, and I dare say that the IB has a better chance of destroying DS with his powers than the OE erasing the IB.

Merlyn
Never seen anything very impressive from the I-B.
Darkseid wins.

Shin_Nikkolas
The OE wouldn't work on Galactus so it won't work on the IB.

Kutulu
IB 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.