Slade and Spider-man(current) vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Slade with his normal weapons and Iron Spider-man vs Wendigo on the Brooklyn bridge.15 minutes prep for both side not that it will help Wendigo out much.

Mider
who is wendigo and what can he do.

vpokdekjyafmidp
wendigo is this crazy ass yeti beast guy. like sabretooth on sterioids.

Mider
if this guy lacks speed thats an advantage to slade but ive heard this guy trades blows with hulk but slade evades supes so yeah, how durable is this guy if he isnt durable enough to stand adimantium he wont be durable to take slades sword, what other powers does he have, precog that would help him big time against slade, how durable is he i guess pretty darn if he can take blows from hulk but yeah those meta grenades will KO him most likely.

Wolverine2006
Wendigo, he took on Hulk and Sasquatch...but not that panzy one that Sabretooth killed

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mider
who is wendigo and what can he do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo_%28comics%29

Mider
slade can shoots him with his staff knocking him out or uses his meta grenades then when he's KO'd he goes and slices him open with his sword and takes out his heart i mean if this guy has faster speed i think he'd give slade a really good fight but he doesnt sad

CaptainStoic
Wendigo would eat Slade.... this isn't about his meta grenades or his pig sticker, Wendigo is an unclean spirit not a meta-human, and unless Slade can evade a guy that can rip up the ground in huge portions and chuck them at him, he's gonna be Wendigo's next meal. Wendigo was beaten by a mutant named Feral in an X-Facter comic, but it was pis, Wendigo was not only mind controlled in the comic, but there is no way that he could be taken down by her in the first place, as for Slades partner in this whole fiasco, I think he'd run away and get some help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.