What would you do in this situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TPS
I was at a strip club last night with my friends April, Travis and Travis' wife Wannie. Travis and I were shooting pool and having a good time, and April was watching and trying to distract me. Wannie was dancing for five guys and doing her own thing, as she tends to do.

It was Travis' turn, and April was shaking her ass, trying to psyche him out. Wannie saw it, grabbed the cue from him, and dragged him out of the club. April and I were embarrassed beyond all comprehension.

My question is... would you let that happen if you were in Travis' shoes?

rickyduck
id shit myself cry

ROYALGUARD
wait a min... wannie is a stripper? and travis's wife is a stripper?

meep-meep
That's what it sounds like.

Barker
Start Acting Drunk or Something. erm

a1hsauce
Shebang Shebang Shawalawalabingbang!eek!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by TPS
I was at a strip club last night with my friends April, Travis and Travis' wife Wannie. Travis and I were shooting pool and having a good time, and April was watching and trying to distract me. Wannie was dancing for five guys and doing her own thing, as she tends to do.

It was Travis' turn, and April was shaking her ass, trying to psyche him out. Wannie saw it, grabbed the cue from him, and dragged him out of the club. April and I were embarrassed beyond all comprehension.

My question is... would you let that happen if you were in Travis' shoes?

I think the entire point of these letters bunched together as words as flown completely beyond the level of my comprehension. happy

In other words: WTF? blink

DarkC
Give Wannie a piece of my mind.

K.Diddy
huh

Bloigen
More than 7 words = Not reading.

DanZeke25
I would say-

"Ching chang chong galawalaya!!!!!!!!"

Works every time. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.