MARTIAN MANHUNTER vs HUMAN TORCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
MARTIAN MANWHORE VERSUS HUMAN TORCH. Manwhore is weak against fire, psychologically/physically, cant be sure. who wins?

TheKahn
Martian Manhunter 10/10.

Tulika
Actually, a good freak effect could give Torchy a shot. 9/10 for Martian Manhunter.

leonheartmm
u sure about this people, manhunter has a weakness to fire and johhny can destroy a moon with his supernova.

Tshern
Before MM flies away or mindrapes HT? As Tulika said, Torch's only change is to scare MM out of his pants before he mindrapes Torch.

dman2008
Originally posted by Tshern
Before MM flies away or mindrapes HT? As Tulika said, Torch's only change is to scare MM out of his pants before he mindrapes Torch.

MM has gotten over his fear of fire

It is still a weakness however he just isn't afraid of it anymore

Tshern
I thought he didn't get completely rid of it... Well, my information probably is archaic.

Mider
he cant take flames of passion whatever that means it was never a real weakness sept in his head but yeah when he was furnus his fire was so hot it burned a guy who could controll or make fire and he was suppose to be fire proof also he could make fire in space were there is no air, he would mind rape him and if he tries to go nova MM goes intangable and THEN mind rapes him

leonheartmm
but even when intangible, a moon destroying blast would hit every molecule wouldnt it?

Mider
i think he phases into another dimension thats why in this dimension he is intangable thats what i think.

Rewmac
J'onn wins, he got this fight all under control, the thing is fire...Martians got problem with that, but he can TK Jonny to make him turn fire off then go and kick his ass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.