Deathstroke vs Snake-Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
ready... FIGHT!

Mider
this should make an interesting fight they say this guy makes spiderman look like he cant walk.

golem370
Thats BS

batdude123
Who's Snake-Eyes?

Dynamic One
Whose Snake eyes??! Besides that I have to give this fight to Deathstroke. Im a huge Snake eyes fan, but Deathstroke has too much of an advantage. Anyone who can beat the Flash in the first couple steps is pretty badass. I think Snake eyes will give him some go, but yea hes gonna get his ass beat. How bout Snake Eyes vs Bats?

Mider
i heard snake eyes makes spiderman look like an old lady in speed and agility does anyone know anything more about this?

jinzin
Originally posted by Mider
i heard snake eyes makes spiderman look like an old lady in speed and agility does anyone know anything more about this?

snake eyes and storm shadow are on par (there's even a lot of evidence suggesting snake eyes is SS's superior...)
when they were younger and less trained (snake eyes wasn't a ninja at this point) and snake eyes was wounded storm shadow saved his ass by running out into the open infront of 3 military platoons and avoiding automatic weapons fire from all of them.. THEN picking snake eyes up and running back.. AND still avoiding being hit by anything!

snake eyes and storm shadow have swung their swords so fast that the friction of the sword cutting against the air caused the blades to burst into flames and further caused a small explosion on impact...

in america's elite snake eyes and firefly are in front of an automatic weapon carrying firing squad, the squad opens fire and the two aformentioned parties jumped over the squad and start cutting them down before the men even realize their not infront of them anymore...

if you really wanna know about more snakeeyes feats ask srankmissiningninja if he's still around that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.