Who is the greatest super hero of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
There are many super heros but there can only be 1. So who is the greatest of ALL Happy Dance

Black Adam
I am......

okay For me it would be a tie between superman or Batman I really can't decide

Juntai
Supes.

Rewmac
There are loads...We have to think about the classic ones, than powers, battles, comic numbers, popularity, hero's personality and some more. Call me a fanboy but it's Superman. We can also put Batman,Spider-Man, Thor or (other favourite of mine) Captain America...

Droopy
Spiderman is human under the mask he is just a dork

Black Adam
Originally posted by Droopy
Spiderman is human under the mask he is just a dork

Get off my Internets!!!!

Blair Wind
Many will say Superman because of his morals, his powers and his iconic status. Some will say Batman because of his realistic views on lifes criminals, on the way his humanity makes him strong. Id say its both of them. Superman is the light, the icon we all look up to. Batman is the darkness, that is not nessacarily bad, he just does what needs to be done. Superman is more "human" than batman is while bats is more "super" in terms as how they are protrayed. It like a yin yang thing. Both represent everything that creates a super hero and the greatest part one when put together. that just my opinion

leonheartmm
if your not talkin about strength but infact the SUPERHERO factor than the most famous ones would obviously win

its between

super man, batman and spiderman

{i still dont get how spidey got so much attention i mean how long has he been around anyway?}

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if your not talkin about strength but infact the SUPERHERO factor than the most famous ones would obviously win

{i still dont get how spidey got so much attention i mean how long has he been around anyway?}

Around 43 years.....

Droopy
Originally posted by Black Adam
Get off my Internets!!!!

Spiderman is the cooles superhero back off

leonheartmm
wow, didnt realize he was THAT old, hey wait, howcome hes stilll so YOUNG THEN?!

spetznaz
Originally posted by cowboy
There are many super heros but there can only be 1. So who is the greatest of ALL Happy Dance

The greatest of all time has to be Superman.

Trivia: It was the moniker Superman that gave rise to fictional heroes with special abilities being called superheroes.

-Also the superman insignia is one of the top 3 most recognized symbols in the world.
- Superman has a plaque at the United Nations.
- Superman was used by the US Department of Defence as well as the United Nations International Childrens Emergency Fund (UNICEF) to spread info on Land Mines and their effects around the world. Commended by the Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan, and the then US ambassador to the UN (Bill Richardson).

Anyways, I know it is just a matter of time before someone comes and says that Wolverine is the greatest superhero of them all, but to be honest Superman is simply on a league of his own here.
Simply put, the greatest.

vpokdekjyafmidp
guess noone cares about namor. who is like the oldest marvel superhero.
i think.

Validus
WOLVERINE!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Droopy
Spiderman is the cooles superhero back off

Damn right.....

wait didn't you just call him a dork? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by cowboy

Way too vague and subjective to make a viable discussion topic. That, and this is a vs. forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.