Justice League vs. Marvel Combatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Let's see a fight between these two teams, they got about 20 mins prep time....

JLA :

The Flash (Wally West)

Martian Manhunter

Batman

Wonder Woman

Captain Atom

Zauriel

Steel

Marvel Team :

Spider-Man (with Venom suit)

The Mighty Thor

Juggernaut

IronMan (current)

Captain America

Deadpool (with the curse on him)

The Thing (Ultimate)

JOE NUNEZ
no superman= jla lost

Blair Wind
one flash = jla win

docb77
I give this fight to spidey. No particular reason, just feel like it.

Bad ref call goes to Marvel's advantage!

Rewmac
Why Spidey, and the reason why I didn't put Superman in it is this. Everyone thinks he is the main point of the JLA fights....We got tons of cool dudes in there (poor lil me I'm a Superman fan)...It isn't bad reference on Marvel side. Thor just kicks ass.

Crease
WIth only 20 min prep, Batman's useless in this fight. The marvel team needs to figure out how to deal with WW and Flash's speed. If Thor could shock everyone with some type of mystical lightning, Juggs could actually get a punch on these guys and it'd be over. That's marvel ONLY hope.

TheKahn
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
no superman= jla lost

Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, and Flash could take out the marvel group (with the absence of Thor) by themselves. The Marvel team gets curbstomps. JLA 10/10

Marcus4600
1 problem. They have Thor, which is more than enough to take out at least three of those people with one strike. Also, Spider Man with the venom symbiote would amplify his strength, and all his other attributes. To be honest, this fight is lobsided without Superman.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Marcus4600
1 problem. They have Thor, which is more than enough to take out at least three of those people with one strike. Also, Spider Man with the venom symbiote would amplify his strength, and all his other attributes. To be honest, this fight is lobsided without Superman.

I've not too sure about that. Thor is good but Wonder Woman is essentially Superman without the vulnerability to magic, MM can turn intangable and is close to Superman's level, I doubt he could even follow Flash, and Cap. Atom has considerable firepower.

Against one of these guys Thor would be ok but not against all 4 (considering Namor and the Hulk has given him trouble before). I don't see him taking down them with one strike. And Thor is really all the Marvel team has going for it. Honestly the JLA outclasses them terms of strength, speed, and the JLA has the only telepath.

Its kind of like the Superman vs Hulk, Ironman, Spiderman thread as within 0.0000001 seconds of the start of the fight most of team Marvel is dead.

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
one flash = jla win
Pretty much. Flash is the most dangerous member of the League, including Superman.

Rewmac
I don't I'd love The JLA to win but with a 10 fight it would 6/10 only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.