Daredevil vs. Marv from Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
They meet on hell's kitchen New York rooftops, its hand to hand fight only. No weapons allowed. Who wins?

batdude123
What can Marv from Sin City do? I never saw the movie.

golem370
He took gun shots he got hit by a car and was still going he was also very brutal. It took to electric chairs shots before he died and he was about peak human in strength. He also put a guys head threw a brick wall

batdude123
^ What about his fighting skills?

golem370
He was a brawler but he seem to have a little bit of heightened senses

batdude123
Then Daredevil is screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

jrodslam
Marv is a beast. Though when he fought someone faster than him, he pretty much got his ass handed to him. He seems real durable, but not steel-like say like Luke Cage. He admitted that a bullet to the head would kill him.

Hed be like a Hyde imo. I give DD slight advantage.

Fast
I'd say DD is a lot like Kevin, except that DD wouldn't blind Marv but against a silent and fast fighter he gets his ass handed to him without prep.

K3VIL
Marv admitted MULTIPLE bullets to the head will kill him.
DD able to fight him and not even get touched?Maybe, a HUGE maybe.
Marv needs 1hit, and then, you better pray kids aren't watching.

Tassadar
DDs wins, just like he wins against the Punisher.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by batdude123
What can Marv from Sin City do? I never saw the movie.

really good movie, you shuold watch it

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tassadar
DDs wins, just like he wins against the Punisher.
Since when Punisher can take bullets, being chased by cars, crush down a door and the wall around it and take out steel bars from concrete walls?

celestialdemon
Daredevil. Marv got owned by Kevin in their first fight. He couldn't even touch him and needed prep to win.

Bol Gath
maybe DD would win but as k3vil said... "Marv needs 1hit, and then, you better pray kids aren't watching." If marv would hit DD he would win. but if DD manages to avoid being hit (which I find highly unlikely) he would beat marv.

AcousticDoc
Daredevil for the win. Daredevil is a faster, more agile and better skilled Kevin. DD has also taken hit from Hyde and other people that are stronger than Marv. Marv would need more than 1 hit.

Soljer
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Daredevil for the win. Daredevil is a faster, more agile and better skilled Kevin. DD has also taken hit from Hyde and other people that are stronger than Marv. Marv would need more than 1 hit.

That's for damn sure.

Mider999
marv gotta work on his speed then he'd be one bad mofo did they mention he took out an entire swat team?

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Mider999
marv gotta work on his speed then he'd be one bad mofo did they mention he took out an entire swat team?

Daredevil has taken down entire SHIELD and HAND teams as well as 100 Yukuzi members by himself once.

K3VIL
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Daredevil has taken down entire SHIELD and HAND teams as well as 100 Yukuzi members by himself once.
100 teen gangsters drugged with hormones to grant them near peak human strength or something like that, would have been owned from Marv for sure too.
The man is just tougher than DD.And most times when a street level fights a +Class 20 guy, wins thank to PIS and CIS.
Like when Cap "defeated" Hyde cause Hyde fall from top of a building, and knocked out himself.

Grimm22
Marv is tough, but I cant see him beating someone like DD no

golem370
I could say that Daredevil wouldn't be able to hurt Marv enough to matter also in the movie Kevin snook up on Marv from behind and when Marv says I can't believe it I didn't think anybody could sneek up behind me tells me that Kevin was cool. But when he faced Marv face to face and in arms reach Marv was fast enough to slap the cuffs on him. I believe maybe since I seen Daredevil dodging all 4 arms of Ock and peppering his head with his fist Comic Daredevil could beat Marv after a long draw out fight like hours. But Movie Marv would kill Movie Daredevil and in that case Movie Bullseye and Elektra at the same time. But since I also never seen Marv in the Graphics I don't know wether he's tougher stronger faster and a better fight in the books then in the movies.

golem370
This pic from the Novels tell me he would be very tough to stop

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/8.gif

Tassadar
Originally posted by K3VIL
Since when Punisher can take bullets, being chased by cars, crush down a door and the wall around it and take out steel bars from concrete walls?

Punisher has taken lots of bullets, been hit by cars, stabbed by Wolverine, beaten up by DD, Spiderman, Ghostrider, and Sabertooth, he survived a fight with Ulik (granted Ulik didnt actually hit him, he was going to squeeze Puns head off but DD rescued him), and all thats without going into Ennis-er. Puns been around longer, he is going to have superior durability feats.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Grimm22
Marv is tough, but I cant see him beating someone like DD no
Marv took injuries of a magnitude that would have killed DD.
He recovers pretty fast.Considering how he could remove that piece of concrete wall and those steel bars, pretty thick, and that in the comic book he has other great showings too, he can rip the arms from DD body IMHO.
DD is a great fighter and acrobat, but the durability is what he lacks, yes, high tolerance to pain, but after you'll get smacked through let's say, 4, 5 walls of concrete, no ninja ability is gonna save your butt.The billy club will not work on Marv, and not to mention, they fight in a street enviroment, it means DD hasn't got much space to move if Marv tricks him to follow him in a no exit street, cause he's that smart.

Grimm22
He recovers pretty fast.Considering how he could remove that piece of concrete wall and those steel bars, pretty thick, and that in the comic book he has other great showings too, he can rip the arms from DD body IMHO.
DD is a great fighter and acrobat, but the durability is what he lacks, yes, high tolerance to pain, but after you'll get smacked through let's say, 4, 5 walls of concrete, no ninja ability is gonna save your butt.The billy club will not work on Marv, and not to mention, they fight in a street enviroment, it means DD hasn't got much space to move if Marv tricks him to follow him in a no exit street, cause he's that smart.

DD has taken on small armys of ninjas.

Im sure that Marv couldnt take an army of ninjas

jrodslam

Question. From the movie, it appears that Marv IS hella durable and able to take loads of punishment. However, im getting the idea that you dont think DD would be able to take Marv down via nerve hits. Am i correct with this assumption?

I dont disagree that Marv took things that would either kill DD or badly injure him. However I do think DD wuld be able to avoid most of the damage that Marv took.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jrodslam
Question. From the movie, it appears that Marv IS hella durable and able to take loads of punishment. However, im getting the idea that you dont think DD would be able to take Marv down via nerve hits. Am i correct with this assumption?

I dont disagree that Marv took things that would either kill DD or badly injure him. However I do think DD wuld be able to avoid most of the damage that Marv took.
Pressure Points, surely they'll work, but Marv usually cut loose on his enemy, DD should do it too.Against that Marv can't do nothing, cause he hasn't a skin sufficiently durable to make DD ability to use pressure points useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.