you know what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badAssSoadFan13
the music of today is getting worse and worse,
I'm not trying to bash Rap lovers or the Pop-punk stuff they call music.
But, I'm just saying...
I <3 music. but, we need some saviors like AC/DC were.
I don't mean to offend, because I think some saviors in the Hip-Hop/R&B music genre are definitely the Black Eyed Peas
I'm new to this, so I don't want to offend anyone. I don't want any fights to break out with me, I'm just adding in my opinion. embarrasment

Morgoths_Wrath
there's plenty of good music out nowadays

you just have to know where to look

Alpha Centauri
So you say today's music is bad, then you cite the Black Eyed Peas as not only hip hop, but the saviours of?

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
She's 13 years old. Let's move on...

StinkFist462
haha. black eyed peas. savior of hip-hop.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by badAssSoadFan13
the music of today is getting worse and worse,
I'm not trying to bash Rap lovers or the Pop-punk stuff they call music.
But, I'm just saying...
I <3 music. but, we need some saviors like AC/DC were.
I don't mean to offend, because I think some saviors in the Hip-Hop/R&B music genre are definitely the Black Eyed Peas
I'm new to this, so I don't want to offend anyone. I don't want any fights to break out with me, I'm just adding in my opinion. embarrasment

Yes,Most ''Mainstream'' music is crap smile

Dr. Strangelove
So is "My Humps" the savior song of hip hop?

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
So is "My Humps" the savior song of hip hop? no cause its lame. i cant stand black eyed peas there so overrated.

Darkness~Calls
i take the 13 thing into offense so should badass JERK

badAssSoadFan13
i actually do take that 13 thing offensively.
Just because i'm 13 doesnt mean i can't have views and..it doesn't mean i'm stupider than you either.
i actually dont think black eyed peas are overrated, but my humps is.
And AC, yes, i do think that Black Eyed Peas are the saviors of Hip-hop. It sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but, they have a different sound and they really do attract a lot of fans. I even like their music, and I'm practically obsessed with rock.

Darkness~Calls
Just because i'm 13 doesnt mean i can't have views and..it doesn't mean i'm stupider than you either.
And AC, yes, i do think that Black Eyed Peas are the saviors of Hip-hop. It sounds like I'm contradicting myself, but, they have a different sound and they really do attract a lot of fans. I even like their music, and I'm practically obsessed with rock.

I agree one hundred percent with badass some people just dont understand that you can be younger than others yet know the same and in some cases more...But also BEP's are pretty much the only hip hop group which is saying a lot because i mostly despiese other hip hop and rap.

And Badass i would say you are obsessed just guessing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Strangelove
They're not hip hop let alone "saviors" of anything.

They are a pop group and a bunch of sellouts.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darkness~Calls
i take the 13 thing into offense so should badass JERK

"badass JERK" .... too (unintentionally) funny.

As for today's music there are some great Bands out, you shouldn'tr expect to much from Mainstream though. Except Avril Lavigne, she's real good Punk Rock.

Anyways, if you wat to liste to good current music you should maybe check out Audioslave, Dredg, Muse, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Tool. And what exactly do you mean with todays music? Only 2006? Or the last decade? Or.....?

jaden101
They're not hip hop let alone "saviors" of anything.

They are a pop group and a bunch of sellouts.

sellouts pretty much sums them up...i remember hearing them for the first time about 6 years ago which was their second album with the song request line with macy gray which i thought sounded pretty good...mellow

they disappeared for a while and then come back as an utterly generic pop act that tries to have some hip hop credibility...they obviously bow to record company pressure to have the good looking chick have the biggest share of the limelight

now they put out utter tripe like "dont phunk with my heart"

shame really

they're certainly not the saviours of anything...except maybe their own bank accounts

papabeard
I remember BEP from about 10 years, when they dressed like militants and played their own instruments. I think maybe it was their first album , before "request line" , but they have diluted and changed their style so much since then, back then they were musicians now they are just pop stars who write songs for childrens tv shows. And if they hadnt shamelesly added Fergie to their line up they wouldnt have had the mainstream succes that they've had.

Darkness~Calls
Originally posted by Bardock42
"badass JERK" .... too (unintentionally) funny.

As for today's music there are some great Bands out, you shouldn'tr expect to much from Mainstream though. Except Avril Lavigne, she's real good Punk Rock.

Anyways, if you wat to liste to good current music you should maybe check out Audioslave, Dredg, Muse, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Tool. And what exactly do you mean with todays music? Only 2006? Or the last decade? Or.....?

NEVER EVER SAY THAT AVRIL LAVIGNE IS A GOOD PUNK ROCK PERSON!!!!SHE IS A POSER AND YOU KNOW IT!!!SHE HANGS OUT WITH THE HILTONS FOR GODS SAKE!!!

el_barto
NEVER EVER SAY THAT AVRIL LAVIGNE IS A GOOD PUNK ROCK PERSON!!!!SHE IS A POSER AND YOU KNOW IT!!!SHE HANGS OUT WITH THE HILTONS FOR GODS SAKE!!!

SARCASM DUMBASS. AND COULD YOU PLEASE TURN YOUR ****ING CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

-hh-
So is "My Humps" the savior song of hip hop? sick

el_barto
Originally posted by -hh-
sick

Agreed!

Bardock42

Yeah, just a little joke to see if you folks were listening. You pass.

WrathfulDwarf
I been out of touch with music for almost 7 years now. I follow certain bands and listen to certain songs on the radio. But not with the same passion as before. Everyone keeps throwing all this underground vs mainstream music...which I just really don't care to follow.

When I talk to youngsters about bands like Smashing pumpkins or if I mention Depeche Mode...their replies are always like "whatever". I guess either my tastes are lame or kids these days are just jerks.....Whoah! Now I know what my Grandpa felt like when dealing with a my teenage version of myself.

Inspectah Deck

So your bias and you don't know shit about hip-hop no expression

Darkness~Calls
Sorry i just ABSOLUTLY 100 % DESPISE Avril Lavine she says shes one thing but is the opposite and most people HAVE to agree with that statement! embarrasment big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.