Spirited Away..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badAssSoadFan13
What does everyone think of Spirited Away?
It's the only anime that i have ever really gotten iinto besides Inuyasha..
smile

NBT x 20
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Moose
i want to see it. Its meant to be good right

Takiko_4ever
it was okay...it wasn't that great.
Right now i just want to see Howls Moving Castle

FullMetalLover1
i love spirited away! it was awesome, i wanted to cry at the end, it was so sweet ^_^

Gregory
It's an excellent movie.

Celestialgirl
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
it was okay...it wasn't that great.
Right now i just want to see Howls Moving Castle
Howl's moving castle was Awesome~

thesilverspider
It's great........... smile

Lovely Murder
yes

Maikahyandowen
awesome movie. especially Haku!

FullMetalLover1
yeah! Haku is awesome!
http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/SpiritedShade.jpg

powerfulone1987
I really liked this movie.

This movie is one of the best movies I've ever seen and I want the DVD of this so I can watch it more.

It did go over things pretty quickly and did go into explanation as much as I would have liked and it did seem contradictory at some points and some parts were also confusing(mostly unexplained parts).

Even with this, it's a spectacular movie and I can see why it one awards. I only wish I had seen The Academy Awards that year.

Watching this movie and going through all of this with Chihiro, or however you spell it/say it, really enraptured me. I felt like I was there, and by the end of this movie, I wasn't ready to leave.

Would really like to have a sequel where she returns to the Spirit world. I would like to see where her and Haku's relationship goes. Whether it's a friendly relationship or more.

Haku does seem too old and mature though for her. And I would like to see what happens in the conversation with Haku and The Witch and what comes out of it.

Very Good Movie. Nicely Done.

Is It Comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.