Pitt runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Pitt vs...

1. Juggernaut

2. Doomsday

3. Superman

4. The Darkness

5. Green Lantern

6. Savage Hulk

7. Wendigo

8. Spawn

Wolverine2006
Heres a Pitt Profile

The fetus that would become PITT was stolen from Ann Bracken's womb early on in her pregnancy. The thieves were alien geneticists, members of a race conquered long ago by the interstellar warriors of the Creed. Combining the fetus's DNA with that of the Creed Emperor Zoyvod, those aliens created a being who embodied the most aggressive traits of both human and Creed - the most savage, most powerful hybrid ever to emerge from one of Zoyvod's gestation tanks. PITT possesses stupendous strength and endurance; his unusual brain chemistry responds to pain as a stimulant instead of a deterrent, so the more he hurts, the harder he fights. He weighs about a thousand pounds, and stands 7 feet tall. He's a mighty force with his massively-muscled legs, razor-sharp teeth and retractable talons. Genetically engineered to be an assassin for Creed, PITT struggles to cope with his human emotions

-from fullbleed.com

And here's a pic

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8097/122346vq.jpg

Wolverine2006
Damn does no one know who Pitt is or is it that Pitt would brutally kill all of these people and theres no arguement

dman2008
he loses at 1

Wolverine2006
Which one?

dman2008
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Which one?
laughing
number one - Juggernaut roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine2006
Do u know who Pitt is? Pitt would kill all these people...read some Pitt comics and get back to me on this

dman2008
Do u know who Pitt is? Pitt would kill all these people...read some Pitt comics and get back to me on this no

Wolverine2006
Man I hate that smiley, it always leaves a mixed message

dman2008
Man I hate that smiley, it always leaves a mixed message
What the f**k?

Wolverine2006
Theres another one, check out the Dale Keowns Pitt vs Doomsday thread they got some facts on there that would enlighten u on y Pitt is so cool

dman2008
Theres another one, check out the Dale Keowns Pitt vs Doomsday thread they got some facts on there that would enlighten u on y Pitt is so cool

no Pitt seems like a stupid character that I have no intrest learning about even if he's close to hulk in strength theres no way hes getting past green lantern or superman.

Gosh who are you Pitt8888

Wolverine2006
Uh no, Pitt is at superman level...oh an he would tear Lobo apart

juggernaut66666
and juggernaut is above savage hulk

juggernaut66666
and doomsday is above superman

MattDay
doomsday isnt above superman you slipped up there

juggernaut66666
dos doomsday is equal to him every other versions are above superman

GODSCRIBE
loses at juggernaut

dman2008
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
loses at juggernaut

exactly smile

MattDay
jug666...blabla your talking out your ass, every feat doomsday has done, supes has done better. nuff said fcuk your mother! lol dirty fcuker

juggernaut66666
matt you stupid dumbass bet you did not read any doomsday comics

DigiMark007
Originally posted by MattDay
jug666...blabla your talking out your ass, every feat doomsday has done, supes has done better. nuff said fcuk your mother! lol dirty fcuker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
matt you stupid dumbass bet you did not read any doomsday comics

mad

This is your warning. And any more of this and this thread gets closed.

I have no idea why either of you feels the need to swear, but I've dealt with quite a bit of this recently (a lot of it from you juggs) and I'm not in the mood for letting it slide if it continues. Learn to chill out...a lot of people aren't going to agree with you, so either refute them with intelligent and respectful comments, or just learn to deal with it.

johnv89
Does pitt have any magic abilities? How is his duribility? Does he have anything to get past #1? Maybe you should'nt have made a list starting with the baddest, strongest charecters around.

JOE NUNEZ
this thread sucks!

supremthor
is it just me or does pitt look a whole freaking lot like MAX.... and ya juggernaut666 is right pitt doesnt get past 1 unless his more powerful then a skyfarther and yes curren doomsday is above superman.

jgiant
yeah...this gauntlet is propably has the toughest line up i have ever seen...pitt is awesome yes, he is powerful yes...but the majority of the time he woun't get past one...he could pull off an upset if he were to rip juggs helmet and psy blast him...

samishe
Damn does no one know who Pitt is or is it that Pitt would brutally kill all of these people and theres no arguement

Why making thread then?
BTW Juggernaut is immortal you know, so how is Pitt going to kill him?

Ex11B
My first time seeing this PITT charachter.

Crease
Juggs is immortal?

jgiant
Originally posted by supremthor
is it just me or does pitt look a whole freaking lot like MAX.... and ya juggernaut666 is right pitt doesnt get past 1 unless his more powerful then a skyfarther and yes curren doomsday is above superman. No pitt looks much much cooler than Maxx...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.