Komari Vosa vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Subjekt
I thought this might be an interesting fight. Two female warriors with two blades each. We know that Vosa was a padawan of Dooku as a Jedi, and was quite gifted.

So they're fighting in Cloud City. Who wins and why?

Darth_Glentract
Done before, dude. Use the search button to make sure you don't remake threads.

Captain REX
The other threads got like...no posts. I'll let it live.

Vosa vs. Ventress, eh? Vosa was powerful enough to take control of the crime syndicate Bando Gora, which spread across the galaxy, while Ventress took over numerous worlds with the power vested to her by the Force and the Separatists.

I'd say Ventress; she went toe to toe with SEVERAL Knights and came out victorious many times. Vosa lost to Fett.

Darth Subjekt
i did search...but maybe i worded it wrong.erm nevertheless, my bad. Just got curious since people were talking about Asajj in some other ones.

Darth_Glentract
It is a crappy search button sometimes.

Anyway, Asajj pwns Vosa.

Guy LeDouche
This would be a cool fight. But I think Ventress wins it after a tough one.

Master Saesee
Erm can I just point out that Vosa and Ventress used the same lightsabers duh

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Master Saesee
Erm can I just point out that Vosa and Ventress used the same lightsabers duh

Uh....kinda one of the reasons I asked...why put two completely different or unbalanced fighters against one another? The choice will always be obvious. But take two females who are close in stature and overall ability, and that makes for a more interesting fight. Both trained under Jedi Dooku (if I'm not mistaken) both seen as very talented, both wielding twin lightsabers...see where I'm going with this?

And by the way, why do you keep attaching that pic to your posts? Why not just make it your Sig?

Faunus
Erm can u just point out that Vosa and Ventress do not use the same lightsabers duh

Darth Subjekt
I forgot to say it in my last post, but I assumed everyone knew that they both used twin red lightsabers. So I think Erm knows that. If not, then he learned something new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.