Infinite Crisis #6 cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Here it is everyone
Jim Lee's cover for Infinite Crisis #6
http://www.newsarama.com/WWLA06/DC/DCU_OYL.html

its the picture of SBP

Validus

Blair Wind
is wonder girl pregnant? "wasnt me"

wish it was me naughty

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
is wonder girl pregnant? "wasnt me"

wish it was me naughty

pervert
big grin

JK same here smile

dman2008
I spy Superboy Prime addtion

I see WW's tiara Batmans symbol and Supermans cape anyone one else see anything?

jrodslam
GL's lantern.sad

Lemme find out he beats the JLA.

dman2008
Originally posted by jrodslam
GL's lantern.sad

I don't see it

I do however see what looks like Jay Garricks cap I could be wrong though . smile

Anyways I doubt he'll take out the entire JLA I predict there will be alot of bloodshed however

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
GL's lantern.sad

As long as it John's power battery on the ground I have no problems with it.

I get the feeling they're going to have to call Spectre for help.

Blair Wind
wheres the tiara????!!

jrodslam
Originally posted by dman2008
I don't see it

I do however see what looks like Jay Garricks cap I could be wrong though . smile

Anyways I doubt he'll take out the entire JLA I predict there will be alot of bloodshed however

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7608/crisis6lee2hy.th.jpg

big grin Hope that helps everyonne.

Marcus4600
So, Superboy Prime is basically gonna own everybody. To be honest, I'm definately picking up Infinite Crisis once it comes out in Graphic Novel. Sorry to say it, (wait, no I'm not) but I wanna see the JLA get owned by someone that I know could own them. Slade just doesn't do it for me.

Blair Wind
thanks jrod....saw the star but couldnt make out the tiara......and couldnt even find the bat symbol....hmmm.....all he needs is the flash lighting bolt....I do see that building that luthor is in....is he holding the lasso in his hand? Looks like electrical currents coming from it....

jrodslam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
...is he holding the lasso in his hand?

Looks like it to me.

Marcus4600
It looks like he's holding the lasso of truth.

dman2008
Is it just me or does that cape look more like a certain tee shirt of a certain teen hero. evil face

Marcus4600
If Kon-El is dead, I say whoopie!

dman2008
The cape/tee-shirt also looks like the flag from death of Superman doesn't it

and guess who was created because of death of sperman ( well before it was retonned anyway) Kon EL evrthing comes full circle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.