8th day Juggernaut stronger than Classic Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Well I was looking back at the scans when he fought Thor it seems that he's the same old Juggernaut. He seems more focused at the task at hand instead of something stupid. So is Juggernaut stronger in the 8th day saga or is he more focused?

Marcus4600
It's debatable, but it's the normal opinion that he is a little stronger than he usually was. I'd say he's a little bit stronger, but not by much to be honest.

grey fox
.....*sigh*

Their is no major difference in strength 8th day juggernaut was simply focusing his powers more which made him seem like he was stronger.

soujaboy09
Ok I needed this cleared up, because every time I say Juggernaut nearly killed Thor with a hug, people start to cry that thats like using War Hulk.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Ok I needed this cleared up, because every time I say Juggernaut nearly killed Thor with a hug, people start to cry that thats like using War Hulk.
It's kind of a weird situation. It was supposed to be all Juggernaut, just focusing his native power more and thus becoming more powerful, but when is Juggernaut normally focused?

soujaboy09
Never except that instance

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It's kind of a weird situation. It was supposed to be all Juggernaut, just focusing his native power more and thus becoming more powerful, but when is Juggernaut normally focused? Yeah that prety much sums it up
8th Day is technically stronger simply becuase he is using his powers better thats about it but reall Classic and 8th Day are the same thing just one isn't playing around.

Marcus4600
It is true. Every time you see Juggernaut, he's f*cking around. Even on the X-Men series, he just joked around all the time.

soujaboy09
Ok, maybe you guys need to tell that to the folks at CBR, cause they seem to think that Juggernaut sucks.

juggernaut66666
have any of you even read the eight day comics? THERE IS NOTHING IN THE COMIC ABOUT THIS FOCUS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
have any of you even read the eight day comics? THERE IS NOTHING IN THE COMIC ABOUT THIS FOCUS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No , we learnt about the focus THROUGH THE EDITOR AND WRITERS.

Rewmac
8th Day is stronger not a little though, by focusing he increased he is strenght, if Juggy does that (which he only does in 8th Day) he could be string like hell...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
According to the story, the spell that failed to go off when Cain became Juggernaut finally went off and it had an affect on his mind. He was compelled to do Cyttorak's bidding. He wasn't just an ass stealing money for the fun of it.

soujaboy09
So that about sums it up

Thunderstrike
Yup.

Cain being a doofus - Normal Juggernaut.
Cain giving a crap - 8th Day.

soujaboy09
Yes, all we have to do now is raid CBR, and give them the brains of KILLERMOVIES. We shall leave no prisoners, we shall take them all down.

soujaboy09
Yes, all we have to do now is raid CBR, and give them the brains of KILLERMOVIES. We shall leave no prisoners, we shall take them all down.

The nice people at CBR are taking this too serious, so I would like to note that this is indeed a joke.

outarddwarf
yea i was just over their and they were like gang beating you.

i imput some knowledge hopeing it would do something.

DigiMark007

Meh, I've seen some boards steal our respect threads and such, so the intelligence-spreading happens without us knowing it sometimes.

Though you could say the same of us with borrowing respect threads occasionally....we just point out when someone else has done the work rather than claiming it as our own.

But I just tend to ignore the other boards...there's idiotic fanboy-ism everywhere, but kmc at least seems to have more rational discussion about comics than anywhere else I've seen.

soujaboy09
See I also love the mods, there just so lovable. They just don't go around putting banned under posters names.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by outarddwarf
yea i was just over their and they were like gang beating you.

i imput some knowledge hopeing it would do something.

You know I got banned for that

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Meh, I've seen some boards steal our respect threads and such, so the intelligence-spreading happens without us knowing it sometimes.

Though you could say the same of us with borrowing respect threads occasionally....we just point out when someone else has done the work rather than claiming it as our own.

But I just tend to ignore the other boards...there's idiotic fanboy-ism everywhere, but kmc at least seems to have more rational discussion about comics than anywhere else I've seen.

here here so says our god digi i love u didgi lol, wat site is that anyway

soujaboy09
Dont go there they will eat you

Black Adam
You know I got banned for that

what was the name of the topic you got banned for?

AJ4LIFE
i wont u should stay with us yor a nice guy unlike them lol but wat it called

im on there now i want to see this ill dfend u jugg6666 i dont care if i get banned

AJ4LIFE
i just joined im called

member of kmc lol

i cant post my addie is gone lol ahwell it was gonna b un

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Black Adam
what was the name of the topic you got banned for?

It's called Hulk vs Juggernaut (with a twist) I was attacked the whole time, and I ended up getting banned.

soujaboy09
If you believe or say what i posted was correct, you will be attacked.

TheKahn
eer

I checked out the thread on CBR and I honestly can't say that anything anybody said seemed banworthy. I mean is that all there is or could the ban have come from something else? Maybe the mods there are just really strict. Still, I don't see where you earned a ban.

soujaboy09
The mod emailed me, and said I was banned because I was insulting other posters. I don't know, and I don't care but that place is crazy.

AJ4LIFE
its a shit hole saty with us soul yor better than all of them

soujaboy09
I was never going to leave, it was just that this forum was slowing down for a while so I tried that out. Well im banned now so it doesn't matter.

Dalak
I am Dalak from CBR it appears that Souja has not been completely honest here as well. This is not the first run in that he's had with this subject in CBR, and his first time he was much less polite. HIs first choice of characters to back was Ultimate Colossus who he was supporting despite knowing feats of the Real Colossus that were contradictary to the arguments he was using. He was called on several such interestes and then he jumped to Juggernaut.

With Juggernaut he wasn't honest either: misrepresenting feats, using theory as proof without denoting it as such, using ABC logic that on it's own can fail (A beats B and B beats C so A beats C) and truly insulting others. (IN this thread where I actually showed 13 points where he was misrepresenting and/or lying: h**p://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=111096&page=1&pp=15) This was before a long hiatus and then he came back recently here without changing most of his debates and since it's against the rules of debate posted there and insulting others again (He's the first one to go after Raoulduke in the thread he posted here) he got banned and now he's trying to get pity and help from you when he can't make us belive him and agree with him totally.

So I'm asking you to please look at his history before blindly beliving him and condemning those on another board.

Thank you for your consideration.

P.S. This will probably be my only post here because I do not normally approve of 'Board Invasions' but I approve of lying even less.

AJ4LIFE
go back to yor own site mad u r a meenie
u in our territory now we rule supreme kmc forever

Mr. Valentine
tut tut souja, how could you lie and besmirch the name of KMC so?

AJ4LIFE
i dont believ it hes one of us yes

Dalak
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i dont believ it hes one of us yes

YOu don't have to belive it, you don't even have to read what I post. I just wanted to get the other side of this nasty situation aired. I have and my job is done. SO if this 'meanie' has to go back to the Forum he hangs around in normally then fine.

But you are a stinky doo-doo head who eats puppy chocolate! stick out tongue

rolling on floor laughing

AJ4LIFE
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing yor alright in my book laughing

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Dalak
YOu don't have to belive it, you don't even have to read what I post. I just wanted to get the other side of this nasty situation aired. I have and my job is done. SO if this 'meanie' has to go back to the Forum he hangs around in normally then fine.

But you are a stinky doo-doo head who eats puppy chocolate! stick out tongue

rolling on floor laughing

I lie, because I don't agree with your post? Is this what you call a lie? Are you not the one that state that Juggernaut could be ko'd by Hulk? I would post a link to the thread I was on there only if it wasn't against the rules here. This is my turf, and I don't have to watch my words here. Continue to bring up false claims, and you will regret it. The ignorance you display is appalling, and I wont tolerate you trying to ruin my name here.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
tut tut souja, how could you lie and besmirch the name of KMC so?

Dont believe what he says, everythinh i said he tried to twist it and make it seem as if i was telling a lie.

Dalak
I lie, because I don't agree with your post? Is this what you call a lie? Are you not the one that state that Juggernaut could be ko'd by Hulk? I would post a link to the thread I was on there only if it wasn't against the rules here. This is my turf, and I don't have to watch my words here. Continue to bring up false claims, and you will regret it. The ignorance you display is appalling, and I wont tolerate you trying to ruin my name here.

Firstly, I didn't say he'd be KO'ed, unless you mean knocked out of this universe/dimension. Hulk Smash Physics and Crush Causality ya know wink

Secondly it's all there in the link for people to read, why not let them form their own opinon by reading it for themselves.

Thirdly, you are the one threatening here: I only came to defend the CBR name which you were tarnishing. What is worse: Ruining the name of one person who may or may not deserve it, or ruining the name of a forum full of diverse people many of which don't deserve to be tarred by you?

Honestly, I think it's kind of funny that you think you are allowed to do what you will not tolerate in others, because it shows your true character.

Black Adam
go back to yor own site mad u r a meenie
u in our territory now we rule supreme kmc forever

What a great response

roll eyes (sarcastic)

soujaboy09
Firstly, I didn't say he'd be KO'ed, unless you mean knocked out of this universe/dimension. Hulk Smash Physics and Crush Causality ya know wink

Secondly it's all there in the link for people to read, why not let them form their own opinon by reading it for themselves.

Thirdly, you are the one threatening here: I only came to defend the CBR name which you were tarnishing. What is worse: Ruining the name of one person who may or may not deserve it, or ruining the name of a forum full of diverse people many of which don't deserve to be tarred by you?

Honestly, I think it's kind of funny that you think you are allowed to do what you will not tolerate in others, because it shows your true character.

You know what I find funny? For a person who you think is a liar, and cannot stand, you sure do take a lot of time out of your day to sit and contemplate a comeback. I'm glad I made an impression on you.

You think that I am the one tarnishing CBR's name? It is not I, but you and your mod's who tarnishing your sites name. Maybe if you were open to others views, and didn't take so much time trying to insult people. You may be able to think of a valid argument besides your Hulk smash theory. Don't challenge those who you do not know.

Btw Dalak, have your friend dalak come here as well. Maybe he can enlighten us in his views of ignorance's along with yours.

Dalak
You know what I find funny? For a person who you think is a liar, and cannot stand, you sure do take a lot of time out of your day to sit and contemplate a comeback. I'm glad I made an impression on you.

You think that I am the one tarnishing CBR's name? It is not I, but you and your mod's who tarnishing your sites name. Maybe if you were open to others views, and didn't take so much time trying to insult people. You may be able to think of a valid argument besides your Hulk smash theory. Don't challenge those who you do not know.

Well I did post my theories and arguments in the links already posted here so why should I simply repost them again in this forum instead of letting the others read all the opinons and posts (including yours there) and make thier own opinons.

You talk about baseless accusations but it's now clear ithat you are throwing them out yourself. All the proof to show that I am open to others is available if the others choose to read it. Also as of on week ago at 10 PM in San Antoino (Also posted on CBR in multiple threads, in fact I think I saw you posting in one) I screwed up my knee on some stairs and am currently unable to walk and am out a Job, PLUS this is a Saturday so if I choose to mess around on these forums instead of the other it's my free time to use as I wish.

So you can insult me all you like but the truth is out there and I'd like to belive that you are gong to drive more people to discover it than away from it with the behavior you are showing here.

Oh yes, an amusing comic on Shortpacked that may or may not become valid here soon:

h**p://w*w.shortpacked.com/d/20060405.html

Dalak
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing yor alright in my book laughing

I hope that by trying to remain logical and un-insulting while still telling the truth I haven't changed that, but if I have by my posts then so be it.

You STILL smell like you've been eating puppy chocolate though big grin

soujaboy09
Well I did post my theories and arguments in the links already posted here so why should I simply repost them again in this forum instead of letting the others read all the opinons and posts (including yours there) and make thier own opinons.

You talk about baseless accusations but it's now clear ithat you are throwing them out yourself. All the proof to show that I am open to others is available if the others choose to read it. Also as of on week ago at 10 PM in San Antoino (Also posted on CBR in multiple threads, in fact I think I saw you posting in one) I screwed up my knee on some stairs and am currently unable to walk and am out a Job, PLUS this is a Saturday so if I choose to mess around on these forums instead of the other it's my free time to use as I wish.

So you can insult me all you like but the truth is out there and I'd like to belive that you are gong to drive more people to discover it than away from it with the behavior you are showing here.

Oh yes, an amusing comic on Shortpacked that may or may not become valid here soon:

h**p://w*w.shortpacked.com/d/20060405.html

lol your open minded to other's views? lol thats funny. Every thread I posted in you tried, and make me look stupid whether I was posting scans or my opinion. I couldn't post anything without you saying "This guy's on my ignore list", "his opinions aren't credible". Thats ok because I now see that your a hypocrite. You make false claims calling me a liar and then you come here and lie? You try to judge me as if you yourself is without blemish, why is that? You must have been trying to attack me, because you knew that you didn't have much knowledge on comics anyway.

TheKahn
THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! war

We all know there is only one way to settle this once and for all. Therefore, you will both... NARFLE THE GARTHOK! We will go by old Navy rules: first to die loses. Let's get it on... box

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! war

We all know there is only one way to settle this once and for all. Therefore, you will both... NARFLE THE GARTHOK! We will go by old Navy rules: first to die loses. Let's get it on... box

http://cmsweb1.loudoun.k12.va.us/50912581695951/lib/50912581695951/garthok2_jpg.jpg

TheKahn
http://cmsweb1.loudoun.k12.va.us/50912581695951/lib/50912581695951/garthok2_jpg.jpg

fear

soujaboy09
He should make a new Hulk vs Juggernaut thread so then he will realize that people here know how to debate with sense. We just don't go throw out a hulk smash theory, we have scans and proof to back up our claims.

Dalak
He should make a new Hulk vs Juggernaut thread so then he will realize that people here know how to debate with sense. We just don't go throw out a hulk smash theory, we have scans and proof to back up our claims.

Ahh the bait of a child. Too bad that I posted 2 Hulk Feat/Appreciation links that you never actually mentioned that you read despite many people asking you if you had, IIRC.

I had my proofs, you brought out proofs of Juggernaut's feats but then misapplied and misrepresented them to fit your arguments. Then you out and out lied about the capabilities of Hulk and then Juggernaut. Out of 14 total times I disproved your proof and refuted your arguments you only admitted you were wrong once.

It's all there in the link I posted, the buildup and a bit of the aftermath before it got closed due to all of the hostility.

Oh yes:

Some TIMES I feel I have to EH! EH! Run Awwwwaaaay, I have to EH! EH! Get awwwaaaay from the pain you driiiive into the hear-arta me! *swing*

*Garthok head a'splode*

E: Oh yeah, I like the fact that Souja edits an old post to try to say I'm not me when in the thread he posted to (Now Closed I'm afraid) I respond to some things in here.

soujaboy09
Ahh the bait of a child. Too bad that I posted 2 Hulk Feat/Appreciation links that you never actually mentioned that you read despite many people asking you if you had, IIRC.

I had my proofs, you brought out proofs of Juggernaut's feats but then misapplied and misrepresented them to fit your arguments. Then you out and out lied about the capabilities of Hulk and then Juggernaut. Out of 14 total times I disproved your proof and refuted your arguments you only admitted you were wrong once.

It's all there in the link I posted, the buildup and a bit of the aftermath before it got closed due to all of the hostility.

Oh yes:

Some TIMES I feel I have to EH! EH! Run Awwwwaaaay, I have to EH! EH! Get awwwaaaay from the pain you driiiive into the hear-arta me! *swing*

*Garthok head a'splode*

E: Oh yeah, I like the fact that Souja edits an old post to try to say I'm not me when in the thread he posted to (Now Closed I'm afraid) I respond to some things in here.

You must like hearing yourself talk? ahh the ignorance of a man.

You know the links you posted didn't work, but when you enjoy hearing yourself talk you tend not to notice the flaws in your post.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post, but If you would like to challenge me, go ahead and create a new Juggernaut vs Hulk thread on this site. I will gladly exploit the little knowledge of comics you have, but you see you wont do that. If you did however we could settle this little argument there for I would use the same argument that I used there.

BTW, go ahead and tell your friends at CBR to come along, and compete in a real debate instead of hiding behind others post and commenting on things that they really don't know much about. You, and they both know who I'm talking about.

Dalak
You must like hearing yourself talk? ahh the ignorance of a man.

You know the links you posted didn't work, but when you enjoy hearing yourself talk you tend not to notice the flaws in your post.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your post, but If you would like to challenge me, go ahead and create a new Juggernaut vs Hulk thread on this site. I will gladly exploit the little knowledge of comics you have, but you see you wont do that. If you did however we could settle this little argument there for I would use the same argument that I used there.

BTW, go ahead and tell your friends at CBR to come along, and compete in a real debate instead of hiding behind others post and commenting on things that they really don't know much about. You, and they both know who I'm talking about.

You know, I'd respond but it would ruin the hilarity of this.

"Links don't work" ROFL laughing

soujaboy09
Like I said you can sit there and be smug, or you can challenge me. All you would have to do is go create a Hulk vs Juggernaut thread. I'm ready, are you?

Lets see if your as smart as you think you are, but you probably wont do that because you don't have your friends from CBR to back you up. That shows me your character. Your a coward

soujaboy09
I thought so

Thunderstrike

What the hell is that?eer Wolverine's biological mother?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
What the hell is that?eer Wolverine's biological mother?
it's the Garthok from coneheads....

newjak86
I think this thread is getting a little old and getting way off topic here. This is supposed to be a Juggernaut thread on which is stronger 8th Day or Classic to which the answer has already been given.
This whole which forum is better.
Which person is telling the truth well its getting annoying if you ask me.
I'm not going to visit the thread I'm not going to see who is lieing or not, I will say this though one of you should be the bigger person and just drop it.

olympian
The whole debate its a bit pointless. The story stated he was more powerful, Thor stated cain was stronger and more.

Therefore in the writers mind, 8th day IS more powerful. As much of a boost as BT Thor.

soujaboy09
The writer stated that "limitless cant get stronger"

soujaboy09
Originally posted by newjak86
I think this thread is getting a little old and getting way off topic here. This is supposed to be a Juggernaut thread on which is stronger 8th Day or Classic to which the answer has already been given.
This whole which forum is better.
Which person is telling the truth well its getting annoying if you ask me.
I'm not going to visit the thread I'm not going to see who is lieing or not, I will say this though one of you should be the bigger person and just drop it.

I think it's over, well im done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.