My Little Wishlist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychoboy07
Please note: This thread was supposed to go with the Batman Sequels Wish List, but I hit the wrong button by accident and started a new one. Remember, accident

1.) Some hot chic being absorbed by Clayface
2.) Bruce Wayne using detective skills
3.) Alfred beating the crap out of a villain's ass
5.) To make the above better, Alfred beating up a villain after Bruce Wayne's been beaten
6.) Ra's Al Ghul's returning
7.) pre-Robin/Nightwing Dick Grayson
8.) Refrences to rest of DC Universe (e.g., Metropolis, Daily Planet, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.)
9.) Talia posing as Batwoman for first half of movie, winds up killing the *&^%head who took over Wayne Corps, and Batman gets the blame
10.) Other Bat accessories (or at least their predeccsors, like the Batplane, Batboat, etc.)
11.) A sympathetic villain (Falcone, Crane, and Ra's were NOT by any stretch of the imagination, sympathetic villains

atharpina
Originally posted by psychoboy07
11.) A sympathetic villain (Falcone, Crane, and Ra's were NOT by any stretch of the imagination, sympathetic villains

Ra's sort of was...

Rafkins_Warning
Originally posted by psychoboy07
Please note: This thread was supposed to go with the Batman Sequels Wish List, but I hit the wrong button by accident and started a new one. Remember, accident

1.) Some hot chic being absorbed by Clayface
2.) Bruce Wayne using detective skills
3.) Alfred beating the crap out of a villain's ass
5.) To make the above better, Alfred beating up a villain after Bruce Wayne's been beaten
6.) Ra's Al Ghul's returning
7.) pre-Robin/Nightwing Dick Grayson
8.) Refrences to rest of DC Universe (e.g., Metropolis, Daily Planet, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.)
9.) Talia posing as Batwoman for first half of movie, winds up killing the *&^%head who took over Wayne Corps, and Batman gets the blame
10.) Other Bat accessories (or at least their predeccsors, like the Batplane, Batboat, etc.)

My god... I am not judgemental in any way shape or form (I can't be with all the sh*t I've gotten from people on here)... but that was the worst wish list ever!

I don't think I agree with one of your wishes let alone take them in anyway serious!

Sorry... but it's true I'm afraid.... sad

psychoboy07
Originally posted by atharpina
Ra's sort of was...

Okay, here's the thing, though. We (the audience) don't know if Ra's went beserko after his Lazarus Pit bath and killed his wife, or if she was really "taken from him." I always think of Darth Sidious whenever I see Ra's. Take what they say with a BIG grain of salt

Knightfall93
Sort of nicely said... that wishg list SUCKED

TMACalicious
Everyone's entitled to their own wishes and opinions.

And my opinion is, that wishlist does suck smile

dills
I like 1

Knightfall93
BB2 should stick to the BB Secret... REALISM, AMIGOS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.