GCSE R.S/R.E. Can any of you guys tell me what its like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloodboys2blueb
I like the part of R.E/R.S when, in class we learn about mahtma gandhi and standing up for things I believe in

xyz revolution
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
I like the part of R.E/R.S when, in class we learn about mahtma gandhi and standing up for things I believe in I don't know, but my friends say it's easy. Then again, I'm only in KS3 still. Picked my options.

ladygrim
When i did that we didnt actually learn anything about religion every lesson we were given worksheets and watch videos of something totally not relvant... when it came to the exam we were asked to talk about baptism erm i hadnt a clue ...

Syren
I enjoyed my RE lessons, but more so during Yrs 10/11 when I'd chosen it for my options. Up until Yr 10 we'd focused on Jesus and Christianity, but after that we really started getting into the moral and cultural issues and such. Loved it.

xyz revolution
Yeah, I guess RE is pretty cool, but I'm not doing it. What job would you get for it?

bloodboys2blueb
im doing it because it gives you a wider range of jobs to do

its like history

employers know that if your good at it then you would be preety good for any job

xyz revolution
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
im doing it because it gives you a wider range of jobs to do

its like history

employers know that if your good at it then you would be preety good for any job like IT?

bloodboy
Maybe

T.M
It is easy.. I had an A without even trying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.