Darkseid vs Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
posted this on the comics forum and after reading that comic i have to know.

Tallis
Darkseid

bean_machine
This is a joke right. Omega Beam ownage to the max.

EkinEku
shao kahn could teleblast him then get close wrath hammer and take his soul

Femi32
Darkseid could just fire the OE at Shao Kahn, which teleports him to the end of time, killing him. Then, DS can ressurect him, then do it again as much as he likes. He can also transmute him or dominate him telepathically.

He's also stronger, faster, and more durable than Superman (Don't bring up Apocalyspe Now and Superman/Batman. Those waere PIS.)

EkinEku
man he's too cool

jinzin
Originally posted by Femi32
Darkseid could just fire the OE at Shao Kahn, which teleports him to the end of time, killing him. Then, DS can ressurect him, then do it again as much as he likes. He can also transmute him or dominate him telepathically.

He's also stronger, faster, and more durable than Superman (Don't bring up Apocalyspe Now and Superman/Batman. Those waere PIS.)

Pre crisis darksied perhaps... current darksied has NOT proven to be faster, stronger or more durable than supes in QUITE SOME TIME.

And being on superman levels does not make him more powerful than shao kahn...

Shao Kahn is on equal footing wih raiden (we know that IF raiden fought on earth at full power he would destroy the world and he almost DID back in the days of the dinosaurs, even when he was turned MORTAL the ensuing battle between shao kahn and raiden shook the entirety of the planet and this was a planet times over the size of earth as it had already begun to merge with outworld...)

Shao Kahn could rend the soul from darksied and inherit DS's powerset...

hell,
Should Shao Kahn will it, he could vaporize darksied with a thought...

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page226wa.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page238qh.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page248ru.jpg

This fight isn't so one sided as one might assume.

bean_machine
Come on at his prime Darkseid was equal with Galacticus. You telling me that Shao Kahn could own a being greater than a skyfather.

Omega Beam ownage to the max. The beams can teleport a target to any place Darkseid chooses or cause instant death. The beams can bend and travel through time and other universes.

Back in the good old days he was as durable as Thanos.

He can manipulate matter, time travel, create life, etc...

jinzin
Originally posted by bean_machine
Come on at his prime Darkseid was equal with Galacticus. You telling me that Shao Kahn could own a being greater than a skyfather.

Omega Beam ownage to the max. The beams can teleport a target to any place Darkseid chooses or cause instant death. The beams can bend and travel through time and other universes.

Back in the good old days he was as durable as Thanos.

He can manipulate matter, time travel, create life, etc...

First off.. darksied isn't in his prime..

second these aren't the good old days so anything having to do with classic darksied is a moot point...

third darksied was SUPPOSEDLY has powerful as galactus.. when given the chance to prove himself however, galactus gave him a lesson in humility.

Fourth he can't do half the things you said he can ON HIS OWN, he needs help, from machines, other beings, tools, etc etc...

Fifth, what's going to hit first Omega beams that have been dodged by the likes of batman? or A THOUGHT.. literally A THOUGHT..?

seriously...

bean_machine
The thread does not mention it has to be current.

EkinEku
after looking at that list of moves i would even say pre crisis DS, shao kahn is ruler of outworld, not just the planet, the universal existence of that entire realm. he is where DS wants to be and almost took this realm
he kicked the devils ass and ruled hell!!! Ds is my guy, but shao kahn would kick his ass.

bean_machine
didn't darkseid at one point have the anti-life equation.

this darkseid could do it.

EkinEku
yah had found it and created to vats of it, that would probably be the only way, but it would depend on where it happened dunno out the equation would effect outworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.