Heroes you'd like to see back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Warrior Magazine is about to get a lot of press with V for Vendetta being out. Anyone who has been on this forum for anytime knows I think Moores work on that and Miracleman in Warrior were awesome. I am not going to mention MM in this thread again as my thoughts on its problems returning are well documented. However Atomika press did a return story of "Father Shandor" in 1990 a Hammer Horror character from the 60's who was brilliant in Warrior magazine. Anyone else remember Shandor. If you don't, don't worry. Who would you like to return, who has vanished into the comics abyss. Shandor by the way was the same kind of quality as V and Miracleman (I mentioned MM again no sorry guys!) in Warrior! In other words awesome!

Next Venom_girl
Venom (Eddie Brock)
Scream
She-Venom I and II
Phoenix (Jean Grey)
Psylocke
The Prowler
Hybrid
Feral
Moonstar
Wildthing
I also liked the original Batgirl but she's badass as the Oracle beating up an entire gang of punks from her wheelchair.

Hack Benjamin
I say they bring back Dial H for Hero, infact, remake him to have a set number of forms, and maybe some suprise ones every now and again. (Google it, it's a real comic series..)

I say this because with the new cartoon Ben 10, such a comic series would catch the eye of kids who like Ben 10, also, for guys like me who just happens to have the attention span of a child, lol..

Also Fing Fang Foom, I know he can't appear often cause he's on Godzilla level of power, but comeon!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
I say they bring back Dial H for Hero, infact, remake him to have a set number of forms, and maybe some suprise ones every now and again. (Google it, it's a real comic series..)

I say this because with the new cartoon Ben 10, such a comic series would catch the eye of kids who like Ben 10, also, for guys like me who just happens to have the attention span of a child, lol..

Also Fing Fang Foom, I know he can't appear often cause he's on Godzilla level of power, but comeon!

Dial H takes me back, I remember the "pull out" in the month before it premiere comics where they found the dials in the attic, I thought it was a poor series but fun. As I remember people posted "home made" heroes in to DC to be used in the dials, but I might be wrong. The film if made would play a bit like Jumanji. In fact I'm not sure Jumanji didn't............ hmmmm................

Marcus4600
Hybrid, definately.
Toxin needs to be in there more.
Eddie Brock as Venom, but he try to be a hero.
War Machine
Century
Ghost Rider (interacting with the rest of the Marvel Universe)
Vengeance
Carnage
Ben Grimm and Alicia Masters to marry, dammit!

grey fox
Slinger damit SLINGERS !!!!!

Eeverone overlooks the bastard team of marvel....*sniff*

Next Venom_girl
How about Ben Reilly and Kaine? *Ducks oncoming barrage of tomatoes for mentioning clones.*

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
How about Ben Reilly and Kaine? *Ducks oncoming barrage of tomatoes for mentioning clones.*
Actually I could see that, there being a Spiderman AND Scarlet Spider! big grin

Marcus4600
I wouldn't mind Scarlet coming back either.

willRules
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I wouldn't mind Scarlet coming back either.

It would be cool if he came back as a villain.........

Scoobless
He turned to ash and mush people!!! Ben is not coming back

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless

cry

steverules
Vision

Hack Benjamin
Ok, what about Swashbuckler? Vigilante's loony nephew who decided one day he was going to become a superhero too..

http://members.tripod.com/originalvigilante/swashbuckler/img010.jpg
He only appeared in ONE comic in detective comics #493back in 1980. He helped Batman out and was never spoken of again, not even meationed in DC's offical "who's who?" sense he technichaly was from Earth-1, and never meationed, it's almost as if he never existed in the first place. But there's so much potential for The Swashbuckler! Specialy with all the D&D fans out there..

Besides, we need more humans in comics, these damn mutants and aliens are taking our jobs! mad

Next Venom_girl
Have you forgotten the power of the retcon! Muwaha! That wasn't the REAL Ben Reilly! That was a clone of the clone! evil face
It's one of the fundamental rules of comics. No one ever stays dead.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by willRules
It would be cool if he came back as a villain.........

Yes, it would, and it's not impossible. 2 words: Doctor Doom!

I wrote a fanfic once of Scarlet Spider coming back, but it wasn't a clone or Ben Reily.

DarkCrawler

Like some people haven't come back from worse...shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Like some people haven't come back from worse...shifty

Collective Man being an example of coming back from worse.

jgiant
savage hulk...pitt...and brock...

Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut

Venom (eddie brock)

The Justice League

Classic Colossus (first version)

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Dial H takes me back, I remember the "pull out" in the month before it premiere comics where they found the dials in the attic, I thought it was a poor series but fun. As I remember people posted "home made" heroes in to DC to be used in the dials, but I might be wrong. The film if made would play a bit like Jumanji. In fact I'm not sure Jumanji didn't............ hmmmm................ Id rather see dial M for monkey

Marcus4600
^ the one from Dexter's Lab?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by King KAM
Id rather see dial M for monkey

hmmm another interesting analogue KK

nathan summers
The Crew. It was a decent series. I liked it anyway.

CaptainStoic
I'd like to see:
Grendel Prime
Pitt
Thane Ector (He should come back as a hero.)
Rom (As an Avenger.)

samishe
Venom and Carnage.

Laminator_X
Vanth Dreadstar (but not if Peter David's writing)
Cloud
Cloak & Dagger (Thanks New Runaways)
Nexus
American Flagg (Now more than ever)
Sovereign 7
Star Brand (Only if relaunched pre-PITT)

CaptainStoic
Oh yea man, I used to love that Dreadstar stuff!

wuTa
Gambit and Arsenal, did Harper take a vacation??....where the hell is he?

Knightfall93
Gambit, Venom, Toxin needs to stick aroud, evil Reilly...

Reaper777
Pitt, and Classic Juggernaut

Sea King
obveisly GL G'Nort

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sea King
obveisly GL G'Nort

G'Nort >>>>> Paralax shifty

Sea King
Originally posted by Grimm22
G'Nort >>>>> Paralax shifty

CO-SIGNED

Broly92
Captin Mar-vell and Captin Universe/Superhero with the Uni-power

Reaper777
two words EDDIE BROCK! Happy Dance smokin'

Big Sexy
RKT

Scoobless
Charcoal

Originally posted by grey fox
Slinger damit SLINGERS !!!!!

Eeverone overlooks the bastard team of marvel....*sniff*

Hornet's dead (killed by Wolverine), Prodigy just got b!tchslapped by Iron Man, Ricochet has been seen recently in Runaways.... and I think that Dusk chick was dead to begin with

draxx_tOfU
i would love to see adam warlock the way starlin used to write him..

also..

much more exposure on zeus(marvel)....

FujiFuu
I want spiderman back. He should just be like the normal spiderman swinging around new york with his old suit, cept now he is screwed because comics recently suck!

bigbran
tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.