Savage Hulk vs Titannus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Yes I know he kicked the crap outta him in their fight but I'm gonna say that in this fight Titannus dosent have his energy draining armour, because they did seem evenly matched untill Hulk was drained of his power, anyway who do you think would win??

Ex11B
Didn't Hulk lose both times they fought.

CaptainStoic
Who is Tight Anus? joking sorry... but I missed it what comic book can he be found?

Horrificus
Tintannus is Indestructable, way more powerful than Hulk, was able to clean up the Avengersby himself in an alternate dimension, and every hero he came across in the regular dimension.

I say thank God! I was sick of writers being so lazy, that instead of coming up with a believable story, or a new character, or a non-human character, they would just keep retconing everybody.

The concept that there are thousands of the most powerful beings in the universe, all revolving around earth, or actually human, is just stupid.

There is an entire universe out there.
Show us some scarey stuff. Show us that while we have stuff going on here, there are even crazier things happening across the infinite universe.

I hate the way the universe revolves around the Marvel and DC earths.

Thank you Titannus. Please humble every character you come across.

All Hail Titannus!

Sparkz
Originally posted by Ex11B
Didn't Hulk lose both times they fought.

Well yeah but it was mainly due to his energy draining armour tht was the point would he be able to win without the armour

xtrubeastxcs
Can somebody fill me in on who titanus is?

Sparkz
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
Can somebody fill me in on who titanus is?

he was a super skrull tht had an insane healing factor and what looked to me like hulk level strength even if he did beat him realy quickly he later said it was because of his radiation draining armour which drained hulk of his gamma radiation.

Arahan
Titannus should take this.

xtrubeastxcs
ahh thank you sparkz, yes sounds like this goes to titanus

King KAM
Originally posted by Sparkz
Well yeah but it was mainly due to his energy draining armour tht was the point would he be able to win without the armour that was never stated

UniOmni
Horrificus, i can't agree more!
I always wondered why in DC, Earth of all places is the nexus of the multverse.
I always wondered why Marvel Earth was the big dog of powerhouses, considering its the backwater planet in either multiverse,DC or Marvel.
Show some imagination.
Or why all characters look humanoid. I thought the best part of fictional universes is too see all kinds of crazy forms of life that while may look crazy to us, makes perfect sense on their individual homeworlds.
Writing is uninspired.

Sparkz
Originally posted by King KAM
that was never stated

Yes it was hulk and titanus were wrestling and he said his armour drains gamma radiations then kicks the hulk away who once again was forced back into banner and couldnt transform into the hulk.

bigboygreen
Hulk gets so mad the amor cant take any more energy and explods than Hulk has a field day with titannus.

Superherovandal
yeah i hate how in the cosmic state of things its alway Earth in the forefront when its a backwater planet compared to places like Apokolips, the Shiar Empire, the Skrulls, New Genesis, etc. they always have Earth as the most important thing ever. also having the most powerful there.

Arahan
Titannus will come back, his head grows back.
The Japanese guys want to control him by a chip or a controlling device whatever. Fact is he will come back.

Thanos_6383
Thats bad news for Hulk

hellknight
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.