A Series of unfortunate events for maynard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL

first i was walking downstaris to get something to eat....i cheese sandwich with maricle whip, and lettuce...i digress...so i'm coming up stairs and i hear some wierd noises from my room...its my snake...so i continue walking ... set my food down on my desk and walk past the snake cage to go out of my room.....he strikes at me, hits the plexyglass, scares the shit out of me...i jump, hit my head on the door frame and fall over, now i have a gash in my head..

funniest thing EVER

RaeRox
Great big grin

Ladyluck
shock

Vinny Valentine
laughing

Poor Maynard...you okay?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RaeRox
Great big grin Originally posted by Ladyluck
shock are you coming on to me?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
are you coming on to me?

Maybe ninja

RaeRox
are you coming on to me?
Yes.

Revernd Maynard
wouldn't be the first time roll eyes (sarcastic)

a1hsauce
what happened to the sandwich?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by a1hsauce
what happened to the sandwich? luckily i set it on my desk, and i'm enjoying it now

RaeRox
wouldn't be the first time roll eyes (sarcastic)

*shrugs*

a1hsauce
big grin mmmmm Sammich

RaeRox

O Green World
What my series of unfortunate events would be:
I have 1 hour until i have to hand in some homework, I complete it just in time and hand it in but in the worry of doing that homework i forgot about another peice of homework, and when I finish worrying about that i notice that i've forgotten my tie, and while i'm trying to prevent any teachers from noticing i realise that i forgot to put some money in my bag so i can't have dinner messed And then i realise that my tie was in the bag all along messed ...

Spawn_Master

first i was walking downstaris to get something to eat....i cheese sandwich with maricle whip, and lettuce...i digress...so i'm coming up stairs and i hear some wierd noises from my room...its my snake...so i continue walking ... set my food down on my desk and walk past the snake cage to go out of my room.....he strikes at me, hits the plexyglass, scares the shit out of me...i jump, hit my head on the door frame and fall over, now i have a gash in my head..

funniest thing EVER What kinda snake?

....Still that's awesome laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
Awwwwwwww I'm sorry Maynard. Do I need do nurse you? shifty

LanceWindu

funniest thing EVER

w00t Sounds like fun.

O Green World

funniest thing EVER

Snakes are lovely little creatures aren't they? no expression

If i was a normal human i would find it funny, but the thing is, i'm a complex alien from the planet gong, and i don't have emotions...

(When noone's looking laughing That was, like, so funny! laughing )

ILoveMyDaniel

funniest thing EVER
Daniel whacked me in the back of the head with a white pole when we were running around town with our friends and...well...even though it was an accident he learned never to do that again. yes I bet I had used "F*ck*" in one sentence around 30 times.

Bloigen
laughing

Anyone find it funny that O Green World is getting totally ignored?

K.Diddy
My whole life is a series of unfortunate ****ing events no expression

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by K.Diddy
My whole life is a series of unfortunate ****ing events no expression
I think mine is too. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I think mine is too. smile

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.