Mcdonalds or burger king or KFC or KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloodboys2blueb
well? whats your fave

Vinny Valentine
I love Eating all the Girls at KMC.

LanceWindu
KMC.

I prefer Arby's for food though. stick out tongue

BackFire
"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's"

"EWWWWW Arby's!"

I like Arby's, they're just too expensive.

bloodboys2blueb
nice sig LanceWindu

i should not have put in kmc

Ladyluck
Seeing as I'm a vegetarian I think I'll go with KMC. stick out tongue

bloodboys2blueb
meat is good for u

Ladyluck
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
meat is good for u

roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't even start this with me little boy. stick out tongue

DarkC
KMC.
Originally posted by Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't even start this with me little boy. stick out tongue
Nutrient-wise, it is. erm

Vinny Valentine

Hahaha.

I'm going to go eat some Steak now....

Actually I'm eating chicken.

O Green World
I like Pizza Hut more than all of them.... no expression

But my second fav is mcdonalds, because of their fab double cheeseburgers! big grin

Vinny Valentine
Subway kills them all.

LanceWindu

Have no fear, I'm eating mac and cheese...unless milk and cheese are on your shit list too. confused

bloodboys2blueb
i should get rid of kmc and put other

bloodboys2blueb
i just put in the poll the ones around my town

DarkC
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Have no fear, I'm eating mac and cheese...unless milk and cheese are on your shit list too. confused
I don't think she detests diary products. stick out tongue

Do you, Lea? messed

Ladyluck

Nah, that's vegan. I could never do that.

LanceWindu
Nah, that's vegan. I could never do that.

Huzzah!

Storm
i should get rid of kmc and put other
Do you want me to edit the poll?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Vinny Valentine
Ken doesn't know I put bacon in his Mac & Cheese...

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's"

"EWWWWW Arby's!"

I like Arby's, they're just too expensive.

Arby's kicks ass, though they are pricier than most fast food...but it's worth it, they're a lot better than most fast food too.

LanceWindu
Of course later I'm going to have to slaughter some veal...confused

bloodboys2blueb
yea please

edit

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
Arby's kicks ass, though they are pricier than most fast food...but it's worth it, they're a lot better than most fast food too.

That's why I go in when I have a coupon for their 5 for $5 deal, or sometimes it's a 4 for $5 deal.

ILoveMyDaniel
well? whats your fave
KFC. Hell yes, greasy, yummy, satisfying chicken ALL the way! droolio

BackFire

Eh, I dunno about that. They can be good. Many time's I've gone there and really regreted it.

Taco Bell > All

Vinny Valentine
I eat at Subways and Wendys.

Thats pretty much it. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Eh, I dunno about that. They can be good. Many time's I've gone there and really regreted it.

Taco Bell > All

Personally I like Del Taco more than Taco Bell.

bloodboys2blueb
subways is tupid cos u can go home and make your own sandwiches

Lana
That's why I go in when I have a coupon for their 5 for $5 deal, or sometimes it's a 4 for $5 deal.

Ditto. Otherwise, it's McDonald's or Wendy's dollar menu all the way laughing out loud

Taco Bell > All

Taco Bell is good, too. Plus they're always open really late at night. When I worked at the movie theater and did closing shifts, the only thing that'd be open at 1-2 am was Taco Bell, so I had to like them.

White Castle w00t

LanceWindu
Ditto. Otherwise, it's McDonald's or Wendy's dollar menu all the way laughing out loud

Taco Bell is good, too. Plus they're always open really late at night. When I worked at the movie theater and did closing shifts, the only thing that'd be open at 1-2 am was Taco Bell, so I had to like them.

White Castle w00t

Del Taco = 24 hours. stick out tongue

White Castle is okay, but I prefer Krystal's.

Lana
Del Taco = 24 hours. stick out tongue

White Castle is okay, but I prefer Krystal's.

Del Taco doesn't exist where I live stick out tongue

White Castle is really good but something I've got to be in the mood for.

And I'm STILL pissed that they closed all the Hardees around here miffed

LiL nAstY GirL
I work at McDonalds, so not that sick Either Burger King or Taco Bell

bloodboys2blueb
have you ever spat in someones food

BackFire
Personally I like Del Taco more than Taco Bell.

Del Taco is very close, but Taco Bell is significantly cheaper. I can get a full, huge meal there for less then 5 bucks and not be hungry for the rest of the ****ing day.

To get the same amount of food at Del costs like 8 bucks. I love Del Taco's Chicken Soft Tacos though.

White Castle is awesome, I buy their little frozen burgers sometimes here (that's all that's available, unfortunately). I love them. I wish there were real ones around here.

Lana

White Castle is awesome, I buy their little frozen burgers sometimes here (that's all that's available, unfortunately). I love them. I wish there were real ones around here.

You don't have a White Castle? That sucks sad we buy the little mini frozen ones too, more convenient than going to the restaurant, the nearest one to my house is about 20 minutes away. Which sucks.

BackFire
Nah, no white castles in Cali. My friend who lives in Chicago is always going on about them when he comes to visit during the summer.

bloodboys2blueb
white castles?

Lana
Nah, no white castles in Cali. My friend who lives in Chicago is always going on about them when he comes to visit during the summer.

Damn, that sucks.

Yeah, we've got them all over here.

Chicago's also got the best pizza. I don't even really like pizza but Giordano's.....damn.

BackFire
Deep dish pizza = Happy BackFire.

Hell, any pizza = Happy BackFire.

Lana
Then you definitely need to try Chicago pizza yes Giordano's and Geno's East = best damn pizza ever made.

bloodboys2blueb
backfire can u change the poll

BackFire
backfire can u change the poll

To what?

BackFire
Then you definitely need to try Chicago pizza yes Giordano's and Geno's East = best damn pizza ever made.

Yeah, I would, but Chicago is like a 6 day drive...

LanceWindu
True, true...Del Taco may cost more sometimes, but the half pound red sauce bean burritos are to die for.

Lana
Yeah, I would, but Chicago is like a 6 day drive...

Yeah, Cali to Chicago is kinda far.

When I was trying to figure out Comic-Con, I was trying to see which would be cheaper, flying or driving...yeah, no chance in hell I'd do that long of a drive.

Too bad it's doubtful I'll be able to make it at all.

DarkC
That makes four from California that I know now.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DarkC
That makes four from California that I know now.

I'm close enough to Cali. stick out tongue

BackFire
True, true...Del Taco may cost more sometimes, but the half pound red sauce bean burritos are to die for.

Have you tried Taco Bell's normal bean and cheese burrito? Costs like 70 cents, and I think it's better then the Del Taco one.

DarkC
I'm close enough to Cali. stick out tongue
Five. laughing

BackFire
Yeah, Cali to Chicago is kinda far.

When I was trying to figure out Comic-Con, I was trying to see which would be cheaper, flying or driving...yeah, no chance in hell I'd do that long of a drive.

Too bad it's doubtful I'll be able to make it at all.

Fly, not that expensive I don't think.

Lana
Fly, not that expensive I don't think.

Expensive enough where between the plane tickets, having to get a hotel while I'm there, badge for the con, food, etc, where chances are I can't afford it.

And that's assuming I'm even going to be here then.

BackFire
Start working those streets, girl!

Lana
I'll pass on that, I think!

DarkC
whatthe

BackFire
I'll pass on that, I think!

Psh, you're no fun!

But, I think there's an annual comic con in Chicago. My buddy goes to it every year. It's not quite as good as the one in San Diego, he says, but he still loves it.

Lana
Psh, you're no fun!

But, I think there's an annual comic con in Chicago. My buddy goes to it every year. It's not quite as good as the one in San Diego, he says, but he still loves it.

Yep, Wizard World, it's in August. My friend Lauren and I have been making plans to go for the past three years now and have never made it, we're determined to this year.

And there's the big anime con in May, Anime Central, where I managed to get on staff so I've got all my stuff for that paid for big grin

BackFire
Well that's cool. Too bad you can't make it to the San Diego one. I know a few people from KMC are going, me, WD and I think Tpt.

Lana
Well that's cool. Too bad you can't make it to the San Diego one. I know a few people from KMC are going, me, WD and I think Tpt.

Yep.

Originally Tpt, Ken, and myself were planning to meet up and go together but I don't think Ken nor myself can make it. We were trying to talk Rex into also going.

BackFire
Slackers!

I wanna meet up with WD while I'm there, talk about horror movies, offensive jokes....and...women?

Lana
Hey, you guys are much more local than I am - I'd be travelling 2000 miles to get there!

Plus I'd need to make a costume for it. I can't go to cons and not be in costume.

BackFire
Sure you can, I do it.

The place is too big to walk around all day in some funky costume, I think...but then again, I am horribly lazy.

I'm supposed to be mowing the lawn right now....but I don't want to stand up.

Tptmanno1
woo!
I'm definitly going to comic-con this year, gonna be our Senior Road trip thing, even though its not really a road trip, its like 4 of my friends together in a hotel room and let loose on San Diego..
Insane-ness commence...

Oh
and..
In-n-out Pwn all!

Lana
laughing

I go to cons all the time and always am in costume. It's fun. Until you get crazy fanboy stalkers, but I've gotten good at getting rid of them.

BackFire
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
woo!
I'm definitly going to comic-con this year, gonna be our Senior Road trip thing, even though its not really a road trip, its like 4 of my friends together in a hotel room and let loose on San Diego..
Insane-ness commence...

Oh
and..
In-n-out Pwn all!

Awesome, same thing me and my friends do.

Tptmanno1
Yay!

LanceWindu
laughing

I go to cons all the time and always am in costume. It's fun. Until you get crazy fanboy stalkers, but I've gotten good at getting rid of them.

Couldn't get rid of me. no expression

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Subway kills them all.

Subway sandwiches taste disgusting

Blimpie is way better

JacopeX
Screw KMC

Mcdoanlds all day

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
Screw KMC

Mcdoanlds all day

McDonalds is alright

Tptmanno1
Cannot stand McDonalds.

X-Woman
How can you compare fastfood to the almighty KMC? stick out tongue

JacopeX
KMC.........................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
.................................................................................................
............................:cough::........................................................
................................................................................................
.................................................................................................
..............::ring!!!:: Hello........oh iight peace....................................
...............................................................................................
....................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
..............................................................NO!

Morning_Glory
well? whats your fave

i dont eat any of that crap

La Vierge

Exactly what I say! kentuckyfriedcrtuelty.com I mean yea

Makedde
KFC

LanceWindu
Originally posted by La Vierge
Exactly what I say! kentuckyfriedcrtuelty.com I mean yea

*eats the chickens*

Makedde
I like chicken...

bloodboys2blueb
chicken nuggets in mcdons is good

Bloigen
McDonalds because it's SCOTTISH!

w00t

bloodboys2blueb
I thought it was russian

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i dont eat any of that crap

bloodboys2blueb
too bad because it tastes great

_Sanctuary_
It's disgusting. erm

bloodboys2blueb
great

bloodboys2blueb
so you do eat that crap

Diamonds
KMC shifty

bloodboys2blueb
remember KMC KFC

WrathfulDwarf
Anything BUT Burger King...yuck!

bloodboy
I like the BK ads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.