Is Ozzfest over rated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness~Calls
Ok i want to know what you all think rock music and Ozzfest!
I think it is the best and Ozzfest is not over rated your turn

Alpha Centauri
Yes.

Ozzy is pathetic now also, I refuse to respect him. The reality show was bad enough, but I draw the final line when a man who was formerly part of a band responsible for heavy metal- starts selling butter.

-AC

Df02
ahh, but it's not butter... thats the point of the advert wink

Myth
laughing

I wish Ozzfest came to the Portland area. Its a rip off for me to see it in Seattle because it will cost $50 for a ticket, $40 for the gas and whatever the hell a motel costs up there.

Darkness~Calls
i think that Ozzfest is not over rated and Ozzy is awesome...and Myth i would pay a hundred dollars to drive its that worth it

badAssSoadFan13
I agree, i definitely don't think Ozzfest is over rated. It's not just about Ozzy you know AC, it's about more than that.
Bands and celebrating them.
Plus, really good bands go. Like.......Rob Zombie went last year, and uh..Black Label Society went last year and is going again this year.
so shmehh

StinkFist462
wouldnt a tour called OZZFEST be about OZZY? isn't that the point?

yes, ozzfest is highly overrated and continues to turn shite year after year. no offense to SOAD fans, but they (SOAD) should NOT be on ozzfest. nor should Disturbed for that matter.

Darkness~Calls
i agree with Bad13 or MAR as it says on the bottom AND THIS YEAR IS.......SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!! SYSTEM OF A DOWN IS COMIG TO TOWN!!!(SINGSONG VOICE) lol sorry im a nerd
-Darkness~Calls

badAssSoadFan13
I don't think the point of Ozzfest should be that it's all about Ozzy.
Wasn't it his idea though?
So he's like:
"let's call it ozzfee----*begins to drool*"

Lana
Originally posted by StinkFist462

yes, ozzfest is highly overrated and continues to turn shite year after year. no offense to SOAD fans, but they (SOAD) should NOT be on ozzfest. nor should Disturbed for that matter.

Agreed.

I'll go to a SOAD show if I want to see them.

Darkness~Calls
Lana you win a million points!!!! OK heres the deal if you say something good you get points say something bad you loose them. Ozzfest isnt just about Ozzy he just created it. Hes like a god at that thing and some really good bands go every year!! SO YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?! GRR.

Darkness~Calls
Originally posted by StinkFist462

you know WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Just no SOAD is one of the best bands out there right now so woopdedoo on you SCHMOOPDEDOO please do not insult SOAD You loose 1 million points

PINBALL
I dont know much about Ozzfest but I do know that Ozzy is pothetic...

Darkness~Calls
Why do people think Ozzt is pathetic...i would REALLY like to know please elabortate

Myth
Originally posted by Darkness~Calls
i think that Ozzfest is not over rated and Ozzy is awesome...and Myth i would pay a hundred dollars to drive its that worth it

Not when Ozzy is the only person that I want to see that I haven't already seen. Especially since I'm a poor college student.

Darkness~Calls
Its all good

StinkFist462

Slay
Ok i want to know what you all think rock music and Ozzfest!
I think it is the best and Ozzfest is not over rated your turn
No idea.
In Holland we have Knorpop.
Which doesn't have SOAD,Mastodon or Mushroomhead.
Call yourself lucky.Or not...

Lana
you know WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Just no SOAD is one of the best bands out there right now so woopdedoo on you SCHMOOPDEDOO please do not insult SOAD You loose 1 million points

....way to read. He's saying that SOAD is too good to be on Ozzfest.

Slay
Originally posted by Lana
....way to read. He's saying that SOAD is too good to be on Ozzfest.
Way to invent new words blink

Darkness~Calls
Thanks fro explaining

PINBALL
Ozzy is pothetic because, just look at him hes stoned beyond the funny point. He's just a washed up loser just like his whole family.

Red Superfly
Washed up? Yes.

Loser? No. Obviously not a loser.

Alpha Centauri
The man has resorted to a self-parodied, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" salesman who is used as a vessel for all of Sharon Osbourne's greedy money making needs.

As much a loser as you can get. If anything, it's BECAUSE of who he was that it's doubly sad he has become what he is.

This was a guy who fronted the band that arguably invented heavy metal, now he's selling butter.

-AC

StinkFist462
i dont think its him thats a loser, or washed up. its sharon osbourne and her lust for money.

Alpha Centauri
If you want to be the guy that debates for Ozzy when he's selling kitchen products, go for it.

I don't even want to touch that trainwreck.

-AC

StinkFist462
i honestly dont care if he is selling butter or not. all i care about is if he makes good music, which he has.

Alpha Centauri
Keyword: Has.

This was Black Sabbath. He's made nothing of any real groundbreaking significance since then. He can't sing for shit anymore.

-AC

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Keyword: Has.

This was Black Sabbath. He's made nothing of any real groundbreaking significance since then. He can't sing for shit anymore.

-AC

exactly. sorry, should have pointed that out better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.