Wonder Woman vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Avengers without Sentry vs. Wonder Woman. (No god wave..etc)

Captain America
Iron Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

vs

Wonder Woman

juggernaut66666
iron man can beat ww

Marcus4600
Cosign^

GODSCRIBE
iron man?

thesilverspider
Ironman beat Wonder Women..........confused
Maybe if he's lucky............laughing out loud

Marcus4600
Why wouldn't he? Tony would overload his suit, but he can do it. Also, Spider-man and Spider Woman as his backup could hold her off as well.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Why wouldn't he? Tony would overload his suit, but he can do it. Also, Spider-man and Spider Woman as his backup could hold her off as well.
Not happening WW would punch spidey's headoff and spider-women's aswell.Ironman's only chance is........Oh wait he don't got a chance once he gets caught in the Lasso it's over for him.

GODSCRIBE
His only chance one on one against WW is Thorbuster armor.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
His only chance one on one against WW is Thorbuster armor.
Not really remember that armor is for Thor not WW...... smile

Marcus4600
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Not happening WW would punch spidey's headoff and spider-women's aswell.Ironman's only chance is........Oh wait he don't got a chance once he gets caught in the Lasso it's over for him.

How the hell is the lasso gonna work on armor? Also, Tony's mind is partially cybernetic. It wouldn't work.

Also, how the hell is she gonna catch Spider-Man?

TheKahn
Wonder Woman is nearly Superman's equal in strength and speed and she is his superior in fighting skills. The Avengers would be dead before they realized the fight had started.

In Countdown to Infinite Crisis this is how her stats compared to Superman's
WW: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdowntoinfinitecrisis12013.jpg
Superman: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdowntoinfinitecrisis01200.jpg

And here is Wonder Woman, Superman, and Flash searching the globe for white martians (that should tell you just how fast she really is).
http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla033122em.jpg

dman2008
yep WW wins 8-9/10

Black Adam
There's no one on the avengers team that could stop her.

I give it to her 10/10..

LethalFemme
How the hell is the lasso gonna work on armor? Also, Tony's mind is partially cybernetic. It wouldn't work.

she's faster, stronger, a better fighter and more experienced than them all put together she wins this so easily it's not funny yes

Validus

In JLA Classified she nearly knocked The Flash into oblivion. Spidey isn't going to be a problem.

leonidas
ww demolishes the. 9/10 ww. their best shot is wolvie lands some kind of critical blow somehow. she's just too damn fast.

Mider
the lasso dont need to work on him on his mind and i think it would work anyway through the armoer the point is that its unbreakable and so is her forcefield even by skyfathers, she also has that sword of hers nope no chance of these guys winning she probably takes out tony first then mows the others down horribly.

TheKahn
Originally posted by leonidas
ww demolishes the. 9/10 ww. their best shot is wolvie lands some kind of critical blow somehow. she's just too damn fast.

eer

"best shot is wolvie lands some kind of critical blow somehow" sick

please, for the love of all that is good and decent in the world, tell me you were kidding.

Young Fats
Man DC always messes stats up she's not Supermans equal.

Not far behind, but shes not on Supermans level.

Yeah she punched Zoom well she was blind folded, but that should have never happend....

Mider
so she's not close to superman is that why she's held her own against him so many times?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
so she's not close to superman is that why she's held her own against him so many times?

Most times I see her getting beaten into a pulp or getting choked with her own lasso.

Mider
she stood up to him in the recent arc were she fought him when he was mind controlled, she fought him when he was turned into a monster by circe, and in for tommorow

leonidas
she is in his league, no doubt. but she doesn't have to be supes to beat this group.

oh, and a coordinated attack with wolvie getting a clean shot with his claws IS a viable -- if unlikely -- scenario.

Young Fats

I'm not sure you said this to me, but I didn't say she wasn't close, but shes not ON his level.

And Batmans held his own against Superman too.

He holds back.

Validus
She's a lot closer to Superman's level than this group is...

TheKahn
oh, and a coordinated attack with wolvie getting a clean shot with his claws IS a viable -- if unlikely -- scenario.

cry I just don't know you anymore.

jacobo0o
wheres the sentry?

leonidas
Originally posted by TheKahn
cry I just don't know you anymore.

embarrasment

props to jinzin . . . he's the one what convinced me . . .

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jacobo0o
wheres the sentry?
Well if he was in it it would just be Sentry vs WW........

batdude123
wheres the sentry?

Sentry would kick her ass by himself. BTW, do you live in Indiana?

Mider
he wasnt holding back when he was being mind controlled was he?

Validus
wheres the sentry?
Right here.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4338/sentry06247eu.th.jpg

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Validus
Right here.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4338/sentry06247eu.th.jpg
laughing out loudThat better be just some dream........... mad

Mider
looks like me in the morning sad

Mindship
To keep the fight interesting, as a coordinating team the Avengers could be written to give challenge. But WW likely wins. Unless, of course, we're talking about the WW who helps tow moons, then WW wins 10/10.

After all, WW once kicked Storm in the head...then got zapped by lightning into unconsciousness.

Marcus4600
We should give Tony some prep. He'd come up with some sort of anti-Psycho b*tch murderer armor.

batdude123
We should give Tony some prep. He'd come up with some sort of anti-Psycho b*tch murderer armor.

laughing

Tony Stark
Cosign^

These peeps haven't been reading The Invincible Iron Man Extremis series... IM could have beaten her before... And he most definately can beat her now with the extremis armor intact.

He's got her 7/10 himself...

And NOW (THE INV IM #1-#5) with his NEW EXTREMIS armor intergraded right into his body he has supercompressed and stored the undersheath of his armor in the hollow of his bones and is wired directly into his brain... He now controls the suit with just his thoughts like it was another limb... Has grown new organs..."No bad ticker..." Has grown new ear tissue...And now sees everything on the planet and out as far into space as our satellites can go now because he sees through them... Not to mention all of his reactions times have been increased along with his all of his physical capabilities...

The other guy that took the EXTREMIS dose could run at over 300mph... and was a blur on Iron Man's computer view while in combat... And was strong enough to crumple Iron Mans armor... And not to say that Tony Stark will have of all of those new attributes too but, with all of those other things being increased in his body who knows.

"Recently, when critically injured during a battle with the villain Extremis, who used a nanomachine culture, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified version of the same culture to save his own life. This essentially grew Stark a new body and internal organs, complete with the ability to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones, summoning and controlling it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones and computers throughout the world. In addition, the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, significantly improving the armor's response time."

wink

Mider
ummm right so what now iron man is stronger then thor? is that what your saying? Are you saying that iron man gets through a shield that skyfathers cant get through, are you saying he somehow breaks the unbreakable lasso that other beings that would spit on iron man cant are you saying his armor will stop him from getting sliced up by her magic sword. and what makes you think she's not as fast or faster iron man beating wonder women man what is going on to this place are you all like losing your minds, in other threads they got people saying thanos can beat a guy who can beat a being above a skyfather.

Marcus4600
Slade beat Wonderwoman. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why can't Iron Man?

Tony Stark
ummm right so what now iron man is stronger then thor? is that what your saying? Are you saying that iron man gets through a shield that skyfathers cant get through, are you saying he somehow breaks the unbreakable lasso that other beings that would spit on iron man cant are you saying his armor will stop him from getting sliced up by her magic sword. and what makes you think she's not as fast or faster iron man beating wonder women man what is going on to this place are you all like losing your minds, in other threads they got people saying thanos can beat a guy who can beat a being above a skyfather.

confused

Ummmmmm... I guess i forgot WW was undefeated... You win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
yeah i remeber now that iron man is just up there with the super powers of the universe thanks for reminding me.

Tony Stark
wink

Tony Stark
yeah i remeber now that iron man is just up there with the super powers of the universe thanks for reminding me.

IM's beaten The HULK, THOR, Silver Surfer, Dr. DOOM...ETC.

All four of those guys would ASSRAPE WW also...

So now what Biatcha?

wink

Mider
wonder women holds off skyfathers with her force field, she can also cut through superman with that sword, her lasso messes with people as powerful as the queen of fables, and she is a global reality manipulator, oh yeah she also stands up to superman. thats what i got now punk

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Not really remember that armor is for Thor not WW...... smile

No it was ORIGINALLY DESIGNED for Thor but it's made to take down a god.

Hulkbuster was made to taken down Hulk but it's not like Tony will hesitate to take down something as strong as the Hulk in it.

Mider
she speed blitzes him lol and ties him up with the lasso then goes on pummeling him and if he tries hurting her she uses her field

Tony Stark
wonder women holds off skyfathers with her force field, she can also cut through superman with that sword, her lasso messes with people as powerful as the queen of fables, and she is a global reality manipulator, oh yeah she also stands up to superman. thats what i got now punk

Oh yea... Supes gets raped by those four too...

Happy Dance

Mider
iron man gets raped by supes and wonder women

TheKahn
Wonder Woman is nearly Superman's equal in strength and speed and she is his superior in fighting skills. The Avengers would be dead before they realized the fight had started.

In Countdown to Infinite Crisis this is how her stats compared to Superman's
WW: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdowntoinfinitecrisis12013.jpg
Superman: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=countdowntoinfinitecrisis01200.jpg

And here is Wonder Woman, Superman, and Flash searching the globe for white martians (that should tell you just how fast she really is).
http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla033122em.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)
WW is in the same speed and strength class as Superman (not as strong but in the same class). Iron Man and the rest of the Marvel team is dead before they even realize the fight has started.

TheKahn
And just for reference Superman is this fast and WW has kept up with him in combat:
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8692/supespeed6kt1ro.th.jpg

soujaboy09
Someone please throw Thor in this fight, so he can smash this b!chtes brains in with his hammer. See what that laso does then

Marcus4600
I hate it when people mention the spleedbitz. If someone knew anything about physics or fighting, they'd know that you can't throw haymakers running at a speed like that. It seems to be the answer to everything in this forum. I think someone once said that you can kill Juggernaut with a Spleedbitz while he's moving forward.

Marcus4600
THIS is how it would be done.
http://supermongul.ytmnd.com/
Trust me folks. I know fighting, and I know physics. Spleedbitz can't happen.

xtrubeastxcs
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Oh yea... Supes gets raped by those four too...

Happy Dance

welll no superman would destroy doom, ss, hulk and thor, which he has done, but i agree on u with everything else

xtrubeastxcs
And just for reference Superman is this fast and WW has kept up with him in combat:
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8692/supespeed6kt1ro.th.jpg

what are u talking about, not only can superman litterally rip ww apart, but he holds back in battle so he doesnt just litterally wipe the person of the face of the planet!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
welll no superman would destroy doom, ss, hulk and thor, which he has done, but i agree on u with everything else

confused

Wally West
Shes to fast, to strong, to durable and to experienced to lose to that group. She won't kill them all in a second like some people may suggest, but she'll knock all their asses out pretty quick.

Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)
WW is in the same speed and strength class as Superman (not as strong but in the same class). Iron Man and the rest of the Marvel team is dead before they even realize the fight has started.

So is Iron Man strength... doesn't fly as fast as Supes though... But with Extremis Iron Mans reflexes and agility should be right there with hers also...

big grin

TheKahn
what are u talking about, not only can superman litterally rip ww apart, but he holds back in battle so he doesnt just litterally wipe the person of the face of the planet!

Check of the Wonder Woman respect thread. She has held her own against Superman several times. Most recently when Max Lord was controling Superman and using him for Lord's personal killing machine. In that fight Superman wasn't holding back and WW not only managed to keep up with him but, among other things, broke some of Superman's ribs.

Wally West
In that fight Superman wasn't holding back and WW not only managed to keep up with him but, among other things, broke some of Superman's ribs. I'd have to check out that fight again but didn't Wonder Woman also say she was holding back (if only slightly) against Supes? Yet she was holding her own for the most part.

TheKahn
So is Iron Man strength... doesn't fly as fast as Supes though... But with Extremis Iron Mans reflexes and agility should be right there with hers also...

big grin

Ironman's strength is nowhere near either Superman's or Wonder Woman's. Remember that thoes two (along with a GL) have towed the moon before. In the JLA Spectre Soul War the Spectre described Superman and Wonder Woman as "two of the mightest beings in the Universe". As much as I like Tony, WW is just on a different level.

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

Two more speed feats:
helps flash create a vortex
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA43pg09.jpg

Blocking projectiles
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg

Marcus4600
^ Actually, with Iron Man's new armor, he could hang with her for a while. I also have a speculation that Tony has an armor in his armory that is an Anti-Sentry armor, which allows him to fight on his level. Just speculation though.

Sir Whirlysplat
This is amusing an anti Wonderwoman thread turns into a rout. WW 10/10

Juntai
Hey Whirrly, happen to remember that series in the mid 90s when Superman and Wonderwoman, left this dimension and took place in a war for like 300 years? It was like a single 4 issue storyarc or something. Both have hundreds of years of combat training.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
Hey Whirrly, happen to remember that series in the mid 90s when Superman and Wonderwoman, left this dimension and took place in a war for like 300 years? It was like a single 4 issue storyarc or something. Both have hundreds of years of combat training.

Do you mEan whom Gods Destroy Juntai, I think it was an elseworlds, but I might be wrong.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Do you mEan whom Gods Destroy Juntai, I think it was an elseworlds, but I might be wrong. Not sure, but whatever it is, I'm thinking of, happened in continuity I believe, I remember a long time afterwards Lois reflecting back on it and questioning Superman's loyalty to her, and suffering inadequecies in the face of Wonder Woman. Basically thinking that Superman made love with Wonder Woman.

thesilverspider
^ Actually, with Iron Man's new armor, he could hang with her for a while. I also have a speculation that Tony has an armor in his armory that is an Anti-Sentry armor, which allows him to fight on his level. Just speculation though.
laughing out loud

TheKahn

While the new armor is definantly cool, I don't think it would really be any more effective than any of his other armors. The problem is that there is such a big distance in speed and strength between them that I don't know if the increased response time the Extremis Armor would make a difference.

I agree that it helps to close the gap between them some, but the gap is just so wide to begin I don't think its near enough. I mean she hangs with the Flash speedwise and according to Batman, Superman is the only force on earth that can restrain her. wink

The only problem with an Anti-Sentry armor is the powersource. He need a mystical powersource for the Thorbuster Armor. Maybe he can get the Silver Surfer to lend him a little Power Cosmic. shifty

Sir Whirlysplat
Not sure, but whatever it is, I'm thinking of, happened in continuity I believe, I remember a long time afterwards Lois reflecting back on it and questioning Superman's loyalty to her, and suffering inadequecies in the face of Wonder Woman. Basically thinking that Superman made love with Wonder Woman.

Must have been during my brief comic book hiatus, If you remeber what it's called I shall buy it my friend.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Must have been during my brief comic book hiatus, If you remeber what it's called I shall buy it my friend. I'll try to remember it.

Sir Whirlysplat
I'll try to remember it.

Thanks mate. smile

leonidas
hmm, i think it was an action book, not wonder woman. is it the one where thor recruits them to battle demons in asgard? they battle for almost a 1000 years and supes somehow 'resists' the urge to nail ww, saying lois is the only one for him.

not sure if i should respect supes for that, or stop supporting him altogether . . . big grin

anyway, the issue was action 761, i think . . .

Juntai
hmm, i think it was an action book, not wonder woman. is it the one where thor recruits them to battle demons in asgard? they battle for almost a 1000 years and supes somehow 'resists' the urge to nail ww, saying lois is the only one for him.

not sure if i should respect supes for that, or stop supporting him altogether . . . big grin

anyway, the issue was action 761, i think . . . I think that may be it.

Marcus4600
Iron Man could use her one weakness against her!
THE KLUDD!
http://thekludd.ytmnd.com/

GODSCRIBE

you sir, are an idiot.

Tony Stark
Ironman's strength is nowhere near either Superman's or Wonder Woman's. Remember that thoes two (along with a GL) have towed the moon before. In the JLA Spectre Soul War the Spectre described Superman and Wonder Woman as "two of the mightest beings in the Universe". As much as I like Tony, WW is just on a different level.

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

Two more speed feats:
helps flash create a vortex
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA43pg09.jpg

Blocking projectiles
http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA40pg11.jpg

Yeah... Put Iron Man together with Gladiator and Sentry and they're towing that same moon.

cool

Milkie
http://i2.tinypic.com/wtup1g.jpg

leonidas
Yeah... Put Iron Man together with Gladiator and Sentry and they're towing that same moon.

cool

maybe, but it would be the others doing most of the work. what strengths feats does IM have that would make you think he's near ww? and in any event, it wouldn't be a strength feat for IM to pull the moon, it would be a testament to the power of his boot thrusters. for the others it would be strength or willpower depending on how they fly.

S.S
no expression as of new avengers annual The Avengers actually have a chance with Ironmans armor.I still give the majority to WW though.

GodofThunder
WW 9/10 good luck avengers...........

Grimm22
Avengers might take this one out of sheer numbers.

Then again, Diana has taken on the entire freakin army of China and basicly kicked the crap out of them while fighting some random no named Supervillans and getting the Titanic dropped on her.

So yeah 7/10 Wonder Woman

Superboy Prime
Captain America - dead before he says Avengers Assemble
Luke Cage - possibly thrown to the next continent
Ronin - decapitated
Spider-Man - mauled right after Ronin
Spider-Woman - impaled by WW's right fist
Wolverine - becomes LC's tag partner in the next continent
Iron man - pulls off the best performance but gets destroyed by her superior fighting skills and lasso of truth.

leonidas
Originally posted by GodofThunder
WW 9/10 good luck avengers...........

that's one of the best sigs i've ever seen . . .

and i'm curious -- before i give ww the huge majority, what exactly makes tony's armor so great? tell me it's not the same one that namor ripped the helmet off of and nearly drowned tony in . . . sad

DarkCrawler
that's one of the best sigs i've ever seen . . .

and i'm curious -- before i give ww the huge majority, what exactly makes tony's armor so great? tell me it's not the same one that namor ripped the helmet off of and nearly drowned tony in . . . sad
It's not. You have read the Extremis arc?

Here, a lot of spoilers:

After being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved.

Basically, hsi response time is insane. He reacted to threats in 0.001 seconds, while multitasking. Images below show more multitasking

Spoiler images.
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned25264nr.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned27287dz.jpg
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned297sy.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned307fh.jpg

Soleran
and then Vision comes in Intangible and posses HER!

superman41082
Originally posted by S.S
Ironman beat Wonder Women..........confused
Maybe if he's lucky............laughing out loud

I agree. Wonder Woman is very fast, and strong enough to tear through the siut. Now, fighting all those other at the same time is another story. I'd say with some luck, Diana could pull it off 4/10.

Rick/Genis
I'd say Rick Jones uses bucky style fighting moves to take her down all by himself laughingstick out tongue

BobbyD
Only Iron Man has a chance to mess up her curls. If he does, he goes down also. If he doesn't, he is already down.

WW would mop the joint with this group.

Accel
I dunno, current Iron Man seems pretty uber. I'd say he could give Wonder Woman quite a fight with his Extremis armor.

Mindship
Unless all those Avengers together can tow a moon, WW sneezes them into submission.

Of course, if you ask me, towing a moon is a load of hooey. Nonetheless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.