hey friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
hey friend i have a problem. but dont tell me again. i fell for a girl. i cannot comprehend. but lets not drown the problem with beer/stripclubs because it will certainly give a massive headache/hangover and fatter belly keg.

it was sweet when the girl and i were together. i was full of hope. but thats as far as i can go. i thought i could go further.

its very painful to think about it. but i have to accept it. when i was becoming more serious. thats when she ran away.

oh my god what the fck is this. isnt this fck up. i looked stupid. she gave me false hope. bad luck, how love can be.

ROYALGUARD
maybe i shouldnt use heart... i should use my head.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
hey friend i have a problem. but dont tell me again. i fell for a girl. i cannot comprehend. but lets not drown the problem with beer/stripclubs because it will certainly give a massive headache/hangover and fatter belly keg.

it was sweet when the girl and i were together. i was full of hope. but thats as far as i can go. i thought i could go further.

its very painful to think about it. but i have to accept it. when i was becoming more serious. thats when she ran away.

oh my god what the fck is this. isnt this fck up. i looked stupid. she gave me false hope. bad luck, how love can be.

I know all about it man...same thing happened to me and didn't end well, her and I are no longer on speaking terms.

DarkC
maybe i shouldnt use heart... i should use my head.
Tried that. Failed miserably.

ROYALGUARD
man crash and burn sux... i hate it

K.Diddy
You should of gave the poor girl a balloonballoon

Makedde
I like balloons. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
I like balloons. smile

The one's that float are the best smile

ROYALGUARD
give her..poor girl a baloon? why?

she is threatening me with ''call the police/sexual harassment'' and i didnt even stalk her nor talk to her.

Ronny
You know what I do when my heart gets broken? well not much I dont have a heart. but if I did and it was broken

Whiskey droolio

ROYALGUARD
its time to rebuild the glass fragile heart again.

Bloigen
its time to rebuild the glass fragile heart again.

laughing out loud

ROYALGUARD
it is quite funny come to think of it... 3 weeks

Morning_Glory

wtf

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wtf

what part of my lil story dont you understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.