V for Vendetta/Batman/Daredevil vs 100 League of Shadow ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep, half of the LOS ninjas are armed only with katana swords.... bats has all his gadgets, DD's got his billy club, and V's got his knives...fight takes place in a oversized warehouse at 12:00 midnight...all the ninjas are on the ground looking where V, Batman and DD are n all of a sudden they drop in for a surprise attack....

who wins??

jrodslam
Who are shadow ninjas? where are they from?

braz
The League of Shadows....have u seen Batman Begins?

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
The League of Shadows....have u seen Batman Begins?

Ahh i remember now. They didnt impress me much, so ill go with the trio.

Mider
didnt batman beat all there butts and thats only when he began training

bean_machine
Bats all on his own would own them all.

braz
Originally posted by Mider
didnt batman beat all there butts and thats only when he began training

no, u mean when he was in jail? those wernt ninjas from the LOS. just criminals.

braz
Originally posted by bean_machine
Bats all on his own would own them all.

hmm not quite, remember batman had trouble with only 4 of them at once at the end of the movie, but that was directly and all at once n he dove right in without even thinking...id say, on a good day, w/ surprise attacking n gadgets, he could take bout 30-40 on his own

Mider
im talking about the moment after he finished training didnt he beat there butts, i cant believe he had trouble with only 4 in the end didnt ra's al ghoul die in the beginning of the movie that was a bad move.

braz
after his training he fought ra's al ghul and ras al ghul only, not ne of the other ninjas, just at the end

Mider
so did ra's al ghoul die in the beginning?

braz
yyea dude.

Mider
thats lame.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mider
so did ra's al ghoul die in the beginning?

The person who died in the beginning and who claimed that he was Ras Al Ghul (and was played by KEn Watanabe) was actually not the real one. He was just part of a greater deception.
The real Ras was actually Henri Ducard (played by Liam Neeson),and this was shown during the part where Bruce is attacked at his home.

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
The person who died in the beginning and who claimed that he was Ras Al Ghul (and was played by KEn Watanabe) was actually not the real one. He was just part of a greater deception.
The real Ras was actually Henri Ducard (played by Liam Neeson),and this was shown during the part where Bruce is attacked at his home.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

braz
Originally posted by spetznaz

yea, my bad thats what i meant, i mean the original ra's dies and we find later that ducard really is ras al ghul

NoFate007
The trio can do it, but Daredevil might die in the process.

braz
^yea, he has no armor

n yea i think the trio could pull it off if they acted quickly enough and managed a good surprise attack

jrodslam
Well, i dont see what armor has to do with anything. DD fights ninjas, samurai, etc just fine without the use of standard armor. Although he does have the alternate costume thats bulletproof and his normal red suit is lined with micro-mesh steel fiber. big grin

Either way trio wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.