Lucifer vs Abraxes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well idk much about lucifer, but i hear he is on the abraxes level. who wins?

Sixth_Winged
i'll go for Lucifer. Abraxas is just a part of eternity which is essentially a multiverse. Lucifer has survived an explosion of such and i believe is more powerful than even the main entity, eternity.

thesilverspider
Lucifer

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
i'll go for Lucifer. Abraxas is just a part of eternity which is essentially a multiverse. Lucifer has survived an explosion of such and i believe is more powerful than even the main entity, eternity.

True Lucifer does win but if the sole reasoning behind you coming to that decision is because you believe Lucifer survived a multiversal level explosion then thats wrong. He didnt. Check out the Lucifer versus Eternity thread for more details.

Just to clarify Lucifer wins.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
True Lucifer does win but if your sole reasoning behind you coming to that decision is because you believe Lucifer survived a multiversal level explosion then thats wrong. He didnt. Check out the Lucifer versus Eternity thread for more details.

Just to clarify Lucifer wins.
Good oh GS correcting everyone.......... laughing out loud

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

wait, doesnt abraxes take a form when galactus dies? except hes like 1000x more powerful. and more powerful than eternity who is his dad.

Sixth_Winged
well now that you've put it that way.. come to think of it, i just take the impression i got from people who supports lucifer in threads. I only have basic knowledge about the guy. got to do some more reading on him reading

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Good oh GS correcting everyone.......... laughing out loud

You gotta nip it in the bud before people start creating threads. wink

thesilverspider
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
wait, doesnt abraxes take a form when galactus dies? except hes like 1000x more powerful. and more powerful than eternity who is his dad.
Where did you get the 1000x more powerful from?
If I remember right it was Galactus with the help of Reed's kids that beat him.

Sixth_Winged

i seriously dunno about that power multiplier since he's just his facet.

thesilverspider
True..yes

vpokdekjyafmidp
i was exaggerating, but i know he is leagues above galactus. and pretty far above eternity.

vpokdekjyafmidp
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Abraxas

franklin richard used the ultimate nullifier. he restored the actual universe to what it was before abraxas. he did not use it directly on him.

GalacticStorm
i was exaggerating, but i know he is leagues above galactus. and pretty far above eternity.

Not so. He may have defeated many alternate universe Galactus' but the circumstances behind said defeats were never depicted. They couldve been starving Galactus' for all we know, it is after all Galactus who keeps Abraxas in check and it was Galactus and the Richards' who defeated him.

Hes not above Eternity, he stems from Eternity. Heres his bio:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7719433191.jpg&s=x11

Tallis
would anyone mind posting wha Lucifer looks like

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Tallis
would anyone mind posting wha Lucifer looks like

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716032260.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716103930.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7716153878.jpg&s=x11

Here ya go mate. wink

They also clarify the universe vs multiverse confusion posters like Leonheart strive to cause. cool

Lucifer made a universe!!!!!

Sixth_Winged
Whoah,.......geez. Damn them. now i'm confused at what lucifer did or did not do.

vpokdekjyafmidp
eww lucifer is penisless

leonidas

and that right there is why the jlakmc was formed . . . wink

vpokdekjyafmidp
Not so. He may have defeated many alternate universe Galactus' but the circumstances behind said defeats were never depicted. They couldve been starving Galactus' for all we know, it is after all Galactus who keeps Abraxas in check and it was Galactus and the Richards' who defeated him.

Hes not above Eternity, he stems from Eternity. Heres his bio:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7719433191.jpg&s=x11

but we do not know, so it is illogical to assume they were starving. Galactus doesnt really keep him in check, hes pretty much the evil side (really evil side) of galactus. who is released when he dies. and like i said, the richards defeated him indirectly, by using the ultimate nullifier on the universe itself.

GalacticStorm
but we do not know, so it is illogical to assume they were starving. Galactus doesnt really keep him in check, hes pretty much the evil side (really evil side) of galactus. who is released when he dies. and like i said, the richards defeated him indirectly, by using the ultimate nullifier on the universe itself.

As we dont know the condition the alternate universe Galactus' were in when Abraxas confronted them one can NOT assume that Abraxas was more powerful than Galactus based on said undocumented confrontations. To do so now THAT would be illogical.

The bio ive posted states that Galactus kept Abraxas in check throughout the multiverse. That is fact. Your point about Abraxas being Galactus' evil side in light of that is mere speculation and as such has no worth here.

vpokdekjyafmidp
As we dont know the condition the alternate universe Galactus' were in when Abraxas confronted them one can NOT assume that Abraxas was more powerful than Galactus based on said undocumented confrontations. To do so now THAT would be illogical.

The bio ive posted states that Galactus kept Abraxas in check throughout the multiverse. That is fact. Your point about Abraxas being Galactus' evil side in light of that is mere speculation and as such has no worth here.

we also cannot assume that he was less powerful than galactus, and he DID defeat galactus many times over again. that is enough for me to rule that abraxes is more powerful than galactus.

actually, i posted the bio before you. and Galactus himself did not keep abraxas in check. It was his EXISTENCE that kept him at bay. and i know i read somewhere abotu abraxes being galactus's eviler side.

vpokdekjyafmidp
also, it is said that if galactus is killed, the universe is destroyed. now the universe just doesnt blow up. this is abraxas that destroys the universe, and essentially the multiverse, as he is capable. galactus certainly is not capable of destroying the multiverse, let alone the universe.

oh and btw i think it was marcus that said it. but im not sure

GalacticStorm
we also cannot assume that he was less powerful than galactus, and he DID defeat galactus many times over again. that is enough for me to rule that abraxes is more powerful than galactus.

Id watch your wording. You cannot rule anything in your capacity as a comic reader. You mean it is enough for you to have the opinion that he was more powerful. Thats your prerogative however please understand that your OPINION on the matter isnt fact, the point isnt stated or depicted on panel anywhere so do not attempt to treat it as such in debate. How Abraxas defeated these alternate universe Galactus' is unknown. They couldve been weak. A weakened Galactus has been defeated many a time by indivduals insignificant in the cosmic scheme of things. With no depiction or statement it is not canon that Galactus is less powerful than Galactus. If you wish to have that opinion then thats down to you. It cant be supported conclusively.

actually, i posted the bio before you. and Galactus himself did not keep abraxas in check. It was his EXISTENCE that kept him at bay. and i know i read somewhere abotu abraxes being galactus's eviler side.

Given that the point isnt stated in official sources or you at least havent shown it to be the point is irrelevant.

There is insufficient proof to place Abraxas above Galactus let alone the likes of Eternity and god forbid a comparison with Lucifer. He wasnt presented as an omnipotent, just a powerful cosmic.

On top of that Galactus has better stats anyway:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7907132458.jpg&s=x11

stick out tongue

kgkg
Id watch your wording. You cannot rule anything in your capacity as a comic reader. You mean it is enough for you to have the opinion that he was more powerful. Thats your prerogative however please understand that your OPINION on the matter isnt fact, the point isnt stated or depicted on panel anywhere so do not attempt to treat it as such in debate. How Abraxas defeated these alternate universe Galactus' is unknown. They couldve been weak. A weakened Galactus has been defeated many a time by indivduals insignificant in the cosmic scheme of things. With no depiction or statement it is not canon that Galactus is less powerful than Galactus. If you wish to have that opinion then thats down to you. It cant be supported conclusively.

Given that the point isnt stated in official sources or you at least havent shown it to be the point is irrelevant.

There is insufficient proof to place Abraxas above Galactus let alone the likes of Eternity and god forbid a comparison with Lucifer. He wasnt presented as an omnipotent, just a powerful cosmic.

On top of that Galactus has better stats anyway:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7907132458.jpg&s=x11

stick out tongue eek!

GalacticStorm
also, it is said that if galactus is killed, the universe is destroyed. now the universe just doesnt blow up. this is abraxas that destroys the universe,

But Galactus was killed and was the universe destroyed? no

After that saga we know that if Big G is taken out then Abraxas is released and that he will attempt to destroy the universe. However as we also saw his success in doing so is far from certain. There was also no description of how exactly he would do so. For all we know it could have been through some artifact such as the ultimate nulllifier (something he sought and captured in the saga anyway) not via his own might.

There are just too many unspecified factors for you to go around making assumptions about his relative power level. He isnt conclusively beyond Galactus (The way the revived Big G faced him down and snatched away the Nullifier certainly didnt portray Abraxas as a more powerful being)

and essentially the multiverse, as he is capable.

Speculation. Its worthless here without on panel backing.

oh and btw i think it was marcus that said it. but im not sure

Marcus is a cool guy, but his word doesnt equate to an official marvel source.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
eek!

Youre back!!! eek!

Just in time. shifty

I could do with a new sig stick out tongue

kgkg
Youre back!!! eek!

Just in time. shifty

I could do with a new sig stick out tongue
update me on the pho will ya.

i haven't seen a comic in a month now sad

the Darkone

KGKG
where the hell have you been man.

Good to see you back, finally somebody with reason.

GalacticStorm

Not alots changed since you were last on cos Endsong was the last 616 Phoenix appearance for a long time. In the Ultimate universe however the Phoenix sagas about to start and the Phoenix has been linked to the Big Bang and evolution there as well. Same story in X-men the End where they say its the origin point and the death of reality. So same old story basically.

GODSCRIBE
Depends on which Universe it's in. In the DCU Lucifer wins. In the MU, Abraxas wins.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Depends on which Universe it's in. In the DCU Lucifer wins. In the MU, Abraxas wins.

Its always the assumption that theyre on neutral ground where their powers are at their full level. Lucifer would win 10/10. The guys on the very top tier of cosmic beings. Abraxas was Galactus level. No contest really.

GODSCRIBE
It wouldn't make much sense in a neutral ground , but i guess for dumb scenarios like this, we can make exceptions.

Mider
lucifer owns abraxas nothing abraxas can do to him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.