Juggernaut(Classic) vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Who wins?

We've seen what Silver Surfer did to Hulk, but we've also seen what Juggernaut did to Thor.

Fight to the death

Debate

Avalonofthewind
Physically, there is nothing that SS can do to Juggy. However, he has more than one way to BFR him.

Femi32
SS can take off Jugg's helmet and use a psionic attack.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Femi32
SS can take off Jugg's helmet and use a psionic attack.
yes or use matter transmutation.......

jrodslam
Originally posted by thesilverspider

Does that work on Juggy?

Avalonofthewind
Doubtful... Doesn't Juggy have that impenetrable forcefield as well when he wants?

thesilverspider
Well he doesn't need to transmute him.....
Just his surroundings like cement...........shifty
But a TP attack is enough.

Marcus4600
Or he could fly Juggernaut through the sun

Thor Man
Originally posted by Marcus4600

Could that really be done?

soujaboy09
It could, but it wouldn't kill him.

Did you know that lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun. Well it is, juggernaut received one bolt of lighting summoned by Thor from the heavens itself. Well good ole Juggernaut took that bolt of lightning, smiled and said it tickled.

CheeseMeUpYO
No, lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun. In my opinion, if you surfer throws juggie somewhere near the middle of the sun he would probablyed be knocked at least.

soujaboy09
How are you going to tell me it's not when I just read about it?

Do you even know anything about lightning?

Mider
juggernaut cant even be hurt by an odin force blast and galactus cant hurt him either no one can in this universe only guys that could hurt him phsyically when he had power was those guys who had powers like him the templars or whatever.

Horrificus

Juggernaut's powers, and armor are magic in nature. I don't think matter/energy manipulation would work.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Marcus4600

He would not be able to carry him, blast him there, and even if he did get there, the force field would protect him.

KillAll
this pretty much seems like an eternal stalemate. unless surfer expends to much energy trying to put juggernaut down. i dunno if he has a limit to the amount of energy he can release, but if he does, he could lose horribly at the end of his rope.

juggernaut really has no way to punch the surfer, even if he does, its going to be few and far between. surfer really has nothing that will be affective against juggernaut either.

outarddwarf
maybe surfer can change the material of juggernauts suit in to some sort of bad psychic backlash rock from one of the planets he helped galactus to eat...

just trying to get creative

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Horrificus
Juggernaut's powers, and armor are magic in nature. I don't think matter/energy manipulation would work.
Read my post above.............. wink

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
juggernaut cant even be hurt by an odin force blast and galactus cant hurt him either no one can in this universe only guys that could hurt him phsyically when he had power was those guys who had powers like him the templars or whatever.

What, Mider! No one can hurt Juggernaut? Galactus, Celestial, abstracts, Phoenix,... are way beyond the power of Cyttorak.
War Hulk could hurt him (because Apocalypse amped him), so that means Celestial would more than easily, withot any trouble incinirate him. Galactus would do it easily. If War Hulk did it, that means Apocalypse might do it even easier. Phoenix would incinirate him with thought. Abstracts, Living Tribunal, they would all kill him also physically, more than easily and more beings could do it.
Did you forget what Onslaught did to him?
Silver Surfer would win, he is too versatile, I don't know if he could do it with brute force, but he would win.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Xplosive
What, Mider! No one can hurt Juggernaut? Galactus, Celestial, abstracts, Phoenix,... are way beyond the power of Cyttorak.
War Hulk could hurt him (because Apocalypse amped him), so that means Celestial would more than easily, withot any trouble incinirate him. Galactus would do it easily. If War Hulk did it, that means Apocalypse might do it even easier. Phoenix would incinirate him with thought. Abstracts, Living Tribunal, they would all kill him also physically, more than easily and more beings could do it.
Silver Surfer would win, he is too versatile, I don't know if he could do it with brute force, but he would win.
thumb up If Juggernaut is up agianst someone more powerful then Cyttorak he's screwed simple as that.
Surfer wouldn't win with brute force but he could take juggs hits that's a fact.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by soujaboy09

Did you know that lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun. Well it is, juggernaut received one bolt of lighting summoned by Thor from the heavens itself. Well good ole Juggernaut took that bolt of lightning, smiled and said it tickled.

Cheese is correct. Lightnings hotter than the surface of the sun but then a bolt only lasts for a fraction of a second. Thats why its stupid that characters like Storm and Thor cant do more damage with their lightning than they do on panel, especially when they employ a barrage of the stuff.

Xplosive

It is hotter than surface of the sun, but not generally. Sun, deeper you go, far hotter it becomes.
Like GS said, Lightning has great power (much greater than atomic bomb), but little energy, because it last only little, very little. And there are more characters that surived lightning, it's not something to say wow.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Xplosive

The Celestials are stronger than Cyttorak but the others, no. You said he was hurt with his encounters with those characters, he wasn't. he was only stalemated by War Hulk, Onslaught punched him but didn't do any damage.

Juggernaut survived the god blast with no problem, the same god blast that drove the great Galactus away.

So know as far as being stronger than Cyytorak, none except the celestialse stronger are than him.

read the 8th day saga, it's informative

GODSCRIBE

You do know there are people living on earth today that have been struck by lightning. So by your logic, those people could also be flown through the heart of the sun and live.

GalacticStorm
The Celestials are stronger than Cyttorak but the others, no. You said he was hurt with his encounters with those characters, he wasn't. he was only stalemated by War Hulk, Onslaught punched him but didn't do any damage.

Juggernaut survived the god blast with no problem, the same god blast that drove the great Galactus away.

So know as far as being stronger than Cyytorak, none except the celestialse stronger are than him.

You really dont know your Marvel cosmology SB.

The Celestials arent even the most powerful on that list. They are the creations of Eternity who him/itself was created by the Phoenix Force.

Cytorrak is an elder god and as such is a minor omnipotent. He on par with the skyfathers, and just below the cube beings who themselves are below Galactus, The Celestials, the Abstracts, the Phoenix Force and LT.

Xplosive

What? Cyttorak stronger than Galactus, than Abstracts, LIVING TRIBUNAL and stronger than creator, PHOENIX.
I wonder, do you know who those beings are?

soujaboy09
Im sorry noy Phoenix, but the others, yes

juggernaut66666
well juggernaut Ko'd the STRANGER with 1 hit

thesilverspider
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
well juggernaut Ko'd the STRANGER with 1 hit
Stranger never has a consistent power level at times he's seen as a Skyfather level maybe stronger and then other's he's getting punked by herald level guys.

juggernaut66666
Stranger never has a consistent power level at times he's seen as a Skyfather level maybe stronger and then other's he's getting punked by herald level guys.
okay just mantioned it

thesilverspider
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
okay just mantioned it
wink It's still a cool feat but it's like beating Galactus it's just not that great anymore.

GalacticStorm
Im sorry noy Phoenix, but the others, yes

Excuse me? confused

Please update your knowledge on the character or better still have a re-read of my previous post. The Phoenix Force created the universe and is its life force so how can you say the likes of the abstracts, Celestials and Galactus are above Cytorrak but not Phoenix? What kind of logic is that? Know your stuff. no

outarddwarf
no he is saying that cytorak is above the others but not phoenix, i think

soujaboy09
outarddwarf has it right

Xplosive
Which is still immesurably wrong, I just can't believe that you really think that Cyttorak is also strogner than Living Tribunal.
Puf!

juggernaut66666
well galactus could not broke free from the crimson bands of cyttorak

soujaboy09
Well I dont know about the Living Tribunal, but I wouldn't underestimate Cyttorak.

Xplosive
Well I dont know about the Living Tribunal, but I wouldn't underestimate Cyttorak.

Well, Living Tribunal and Abstracts can underestimate Cyttorak. Also powered Galactus can.

soujaboy09
Now Galactus I disagree

newjak86
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Excuse me? confused

Please update your knowledge on the character or better still have a re-read of my previous post. The Phoenix Force created the universe and is its life force so how can you say the likes of the abstracts, Celestials and Galactus are above Cytorrak but not Phoenix? What kind of logic is that? Know your stuff. no Not this again GS youcan't tell me what level Cyttorak is on ok because no on panel or off panel description of it has ever really been given the best way to to explain it is how Juggernaut fairs with a small percent of his power and when Strange calls upon him for magic thats it.
To tell you the truth you can't even explain the fact Phoenix is stronger than Cyttorak simply becuase no history is given about him enough so to come to any conclusions. evil face

AJ4LIFE
i know this is off topic but does anyone know wat page superman vs thor is casue i cant find it, its the latest one casue im trying to finf the fight with those two, i need it quikly

thesilverspider
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i know this is off topic but does anyone know wat page superman vs thor is casue i cant find it, its the latest one casue im trying to finf the fight with those two, i need it quikly
What the f**k? you don't post those type of things in vs threads.

AJ4LIFE
hey everybody else does i need to know its in here kno so there mad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
hey everybody else does i need to know its in here kno so there mad
what......... confused what did you say??
And not everyone spams threads.

AJ4LIFE
wat did u mean i say, or did u mean u say, i couldve opened up a thread on here bu i ddint, anyway its on main page now

Marcus4600
When couldn't Galactus break the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak? Yet Namor did? Bah.

soujaboy09
The bands don't depend on the captives physical strength, it depends on the captives focus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.