DE Sidious runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Yeah. I wanna know how strong DE Sidious really is. I know he can create a powerful Force Storm and can fight with a lightsaber faster than the eye can see. But how powerful is he? Lets find out. He gets 3 days of rest between each battle.
1. ROTS Obi-Wan
2. ROTS Yoda
3. Darth Malak
4. Darth Sion
5. Darth Bane (with the Orbalisk's attached to his skin)
6. Darth Revan
7. Ulic Qel Droma, DN Kyle Katarn and ROTS Anakin
8. DN Kyle Katarn
9. Exar Kun
10. He makes it

P.S.
How accurate would you say this information is?

tdtd
Why would you have Kyle at 8 and 3 guys at 7? That makes no sense.. Switch those around.. He will lose to those 3 but if by some miracle he makes it, Kun would waste him.

darthsith19
Originally posted by tdtd
Why would you have Kyle at 8 and 3 guys at 7? That makes no sense.. Switch those around.. He will lose to those 3 but if by some miracle he makes it, Kun would waste him.
By DN Kyp is strong as hell. About even with NJO Luke. He'd probably pwn Mace in a few seconds and then take Kyle and Ulic.

tdtd
Then you made a typo... 8 should be DN Kyp not DN Kyle.

darthsith19
Oh, shit I said Kyle, I meant Kyp, i said Kyp in the poll... it's to late to edit it out.

tdtd
Yea then he will probably die at Kyp.

Illustrious
He'll be done at 7.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Illustrious
He'll be done at 7.

darthsith19
Why?

tdtd
Simple, he can't take all 3 of that caliber

jediheroluke
yoda man sidios cheated

Illustrious
Originally posted by jediheroluke
yoda man sidios cheated

You realize this is DE Sidious, right?

Fishy
He could die at four, if he does manage to take Sion down then he could possibly die at Bane or Revan, and if he gets past those he will die at the trio.

zod360
I don't think he would be affected by fatigue or injury seeing as he has 3 days in between each match, and I'm sure he would be able to heal himself through the force in that amount of time. I don't see him getting past Sion because even if there was a way to kill him through skill, it would probably be extremely hard and Sion is not going to wait around and let Sidious do this. Even without his ability he was probably still really impressive.

w00t2112
Sion is an unknown in actual force power and ability, you can assume all you want, but you cant put it into context. Sion without the regeneration will lose, Sion with it, will win unless Sidious erodes his will.

zod360
Just because there is not proof in black and white text, it doesn't mean you cannot say anything about it. I guess you haven't heard of logical deduction, huh? Glentract pointed out a while back that no weakling could learn what Sion did. He had to originally be powerful otherwise he would not be able to have obtained such a great ability, implying that without the ability he must have been pretty powerful.

Lord Mader
dies at kyp

Revolver Ocelot
Even if he sneaks past the trio, Kyp would MURDER him.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by jediheroluke
yoda man sidios cheated

Okay this is DE (which I realize has already been addressed) and he's a Sith. He'll cheat again then. My goodness, people say stuff like "Sidious used the terrain to his advantage" and say that that's cheating. Just so this isn't a waste of a post, I'll say he goes down at 7 because unless he gets a force storm going before the trio can act (unlikely) then he'll be gang-banged.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
By DN Kyp is strong as hell. About even with NJO Luke. He'd probably pwn Mace in a few seconds and then take Kyle and Ulic.

What is this nonsense? Kyp is isn't anywhere near Luke, NJO or DN. He could likely annoy him in a battle of the Force, but certainly little moreso than Raynar, if that; and Luke owned Raynar.

However, Kyp may have a chance against Sidious. I personally see him losing by a bit, but it'd be close, and would certainly burn Sith out enough to make him a fairly easy win for Kun.

Lastly, don't ever put Exar Kun on a gauntlet thread, unless the character running it is on NJO Luke's level or up, or is one of a duo or trio of characters.

EDIT: And has anyone considered the fact that, against Sion, Palpatine can just conjure up a focused Force Storm and toss him into the void?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Faunus
However, Kyp may have a chance against Sidious. I personally see him losing by a bit, but it'd be close, and would certainly burn Sith out enough to make him a fairly easy win for Kun.

Sidious gets three days of rest in between. Not saying that Kun couldn't take him, it's just that fatigue isn't much of an issue.

Fishy
It is if he loses an arm or a leg, or both...

Faunus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Sidious gets three days of rest in between. Not saying that Kun couldn't take him, it's just that fatigue isn't much of an issue.

It took Luke days to recover from Palpatine's lightning; I'd say that Kyp could do something like that with the brute force of his attacks.

jollyjim311
I guess so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.