angry superman vs angry wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
supes just saw ww kill lois, ww saw supes kill hippoltla(spelling)

don't bring up "sacrifice" (bad writing)

Hit and Run
It's been done... many times.

I'd say WW takes the majority, as her weapons and fighting skills give her a big advantage over Supes.

Without weapons at all, I'd say Supes may take the majority.

Sixth_Winged
I'd say Superman. WW's only chance is to have Rucka writing the fight.

superkronick92
supes ownz . speedblitz, heatvision, so many ways

UniOmni
HV cancelled by gauntlets, Speedblitz should be covered by the eye of Pallas i believe. Her skills should close the gap and allow her to stalemate him.

Sixth_Winged
HV was cancelled because he produces "drops" of it. He used it like a gun though he could've just wide arced her.

UniOmni
I believe that when she crosses her braces/gauntlets, an impenetrable forcefield surrounds her entire body. She can keep them crossed until he's panting from expending all that energy, and lasso him and split his throat with the tiara. She wins.

Sixth_Winged
or he could just refrain from attacking her that way or just wait there. Wonderwoman can't possibly cross her arms forever and Superman under the sun would just get stronger.

Superman is overrated...not stupid. Her only saving grace is the lasso and that wouldn't give her the majority.

Marcus4600
She could just say this:
http://ohsnapebats.ytmnd.com/

superkronick92
superman flies to the sun and or go to the fortress of solitude gets some bada** weapons murders wonderwoman then flies up and murders the rest of the dcu(spectre included) eek!

Marcus4600
Then Batman batkicks him.

UniOmni
Sixth, i'd consider her incredible skill level as well as comparable stats and magical weaponry to be her advantages. He is better in nearly all physical aspects, but her humongous skill advantage should nullify that. And the batkick>>>DCU.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Hit and Run
It's been done... many times.

I'd say WW takes the majority, as her weapons and fighting skills give her a big advantage over Supes.

Without weapons at all, I'd say Supes may take the majority.

I agree I kinda hate dc cause everyone is kinda crap compared to supes but, I see WW taking the majority if they both have prep or go all out she has so many things to cripple him and even without it she can hold her own if not beat him roll eyes (sarcastic)

MattDay
didnt he break her neck in an "angry confrontation"? with her own lasso no less

Hit and Run
Originally posted by MattDay
didnt he break her neck in an "angry confrontation"? with her own lasso no less
Wasn't that in some alternate reality where he also broke her bracelets (something even the Pantheon of Gods couldn't do)?

GODSCRIBE
Superman snaps her neck and fondles her deceased corpse. Superman is one person you DON'T want to piss off.

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=394550

Read this, then the forum rules. And please use the search.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.