Trojan/Virus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spidervlad
I seriously need help guys!! Whenever I open up internet explorer and a page loads about 6 of the same pop ups open up 1 by 1. It happens every time I go to a different time. It does that when I go to my computer or any other folders! My Anti Virus isn't detecting anything, I deleted all my cookies, I tried to find it myself, but it's not working sad. Please help.

Barker
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I seriously need help guys!! Whenever I open up internet explorer and a page loads about 6 of the same pop ups open up 1 by 1. It happens every time I go to a different time. It does that when I go to my computer or any other folders! My Anti Virus isn't detecting anything, I deleted all my cookies, I tried to find it myself, but it's not working sad. Please help.

Use a Different Browser?

Lana
Try a different anti-virus program. What are you using?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Spidervlad

You have Spyware/Adware on your computer...get SpyBot Search and Destroy to kill it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.