Juggernaut Vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
WHO WINS ...............

A.J
bump

grey fox
Black Adams taking a dirt-nap....

ALEMASTER
to be honest i would black adam

grey fox
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
to be honest i would black adam

Why ?

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
WHO WINS ...............

Cain

llagrok
Black Adam, uses his magic.

Bouboumaster
Juggernaut, immune to physicall damage.

Hercules
Originally posted by llagrok
Black Adam, uses his magic.

Which really isn't doing anything to Juggernaut if we're talking classic Juggs.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
Which really isn't doing anything to Juggernaut if we're talking classic Juggs.

Ever seen a fight where Juggernaut does NOTHING but run? He'll stop eventually, and that's when BA can get him. I mean, let's face it. BA wouldn't have any problems dodging anything that Juggernaut throws at him

Hercules
But in turn he can do nothing to hurt Juggernaut so tell me how hes winning?

Supreme being
But in turn he can do nothing to hurt Juggernaut so tell me how hes winning?

confused No one?

Rewmac
True but Black Adam's thunder is going to hurt Juggernaut since it's source is magical and the energy is magical. Juggs recovers instantly though.

Hercules
He has taken Thor's lightening and laughed it off, with his forcefield up, I don't see anything hurting him and Adam is much to fast for him to hit in return, without BFR this is going on a long time imo.

Rewmac
He has taken Thor's lightening and laughed it off, with his forcefield up, I don't see anything hurting him and Adam is much to fast for him to hit in return, without BFR this is going on a long time imo. He got stabbed with a magical knife.

Hercules
Originally posted by Rewmac
He got stabbed with a magical knife.

Do you mean when he got stabbed in the eyes with Shatterstar's swords and healed straight back from it?

They were extra dimensional rather than magical which is why they cut him, he also didn't have the forcefield up that he used against Thor.

Rewmac
Do you mean when he got stabbed in the eyes with Shatterstar's swords and healed straight back from it?

They were extra dimensional rather than magical which is why they cut him, he also didn't have the forcefield up that he used against Thor. No need if something has magical source it can hurt the Juggernaut. Yeah he healed back. But it's unlikely that Juggernaut is going to hit Black Adam.

Hercules
No need if something has magical source it can hurt the Juggernaut. Yeah he healed back. But it's unlikely that Juggernaut is going to hit Black Adam.

Not if he raises his forcefield, with his forcefield up hes taken a God Blast from Thor.

Without it up then yeah he may get singed by the ligthening, won't stop him but will hurt him.

Which is why I said without BFR this is going to be one hell of a long fight as Black Adam can't stop or put down Juggs and he can't hit Black Adam moving at near lightspeed.

llagrok
Not if he raises his forcefield, with his forcefield up hes taken a God Blast from Thor.

Without it up then yeah he may get singed by the ligthening, won't stop him but will hurt him.

Which is why I said without BFR this is going to be one hell of a long fight as Black Adam can't stop or put down Juggs and he can't hit Black Adam moving at near lightspeed.

I have a feeling BA should be able to knock him out if he got hit by the lightning enough. It will daze him, which should keep him from raising his forcefield.

Juntai
Adam.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BA was able to put the screws to the Spectre with his lightning. Lightning I might add is Superior to Thor's.

Newjak
I have a feeling BA should be able to knock him out if he got hit by the lightning enough. It will daze him, which should keep him from raising his forcefield. Except Cain has a very good Healing Factor that allows him to instantly recover from any damage he may sustain.

And Cain is just as durable with his shield as he is without it.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Newjak
Except Cain has a very good Healing Factor that allows him to instantly recover from any damage he may sustain.

And Cain is just as durable with his shield as he is without it. True. And he also can charge one...

llagrok
True. And he also can charge one...

Juggernaut sure as hell won't be hitting Black Adam. The guy is as fast as Superman, he'd never hit Black Adam by charging him.

He doesn't recover instantly from EVERY wound, but he recovers very quickly. Black Adam would still be able to spam his lightning, although we don't know whether he'd need 50 or 1

nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggy gets picked up and tossed for BFR.

Newjak
True. And he also can charge one... Also Cain can absorb lighting through his body and re-channel it.

By the way Cain looses as BA simply flies him into space but it is BA's only chance of winning.

Hercules
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
BA was able to put the screws to the Spectre with his lightning. Lightning I might add is Superior to Thor's.

Is it superior to a God Blast?

Serious question as I'm not that familiar with Black Adam.

Newjak

He doesn't recover instantly from EVERY wound, but he recovers very quickly. Black Adam would still be able to spam his lightning, although we don't know whether he'd need 50 or 1 Um yes he does even in his current depowered state is healing factor is off the charts.

He heals all damage in about a panel.

llagrok
Keep in mind that Black Adam doesn't need a long time to use his lightning, like we saw against Death.

Hercules
Um yes he does even in his current depowered state is healing factor is off the charts.

He heals all damage in about a panel.

Cosigned

He has healed from having his eyes stabbed out within one panel.

Also I'm not sure if you would be able to lift him with his forcefield up, cause you wouldn't actually be holding him, so I'm unsure if you could get any actual purchase on him to lift.

Still BFR is the only way Adam can win imo, otherwise you have one hell of a long stalemate, till Adam gets bored and flies off.

Newjak
Cosigned

He has healed from having his eyes stabbed out within one panel.

Also I'm not sure if you would be able to lift him with his forcefield up, cause you wouldn't actually be holding him, so I'm unsure if you could get any actually purchase on him to lift.

Still BFR is the only way Adam can win imo, otherwise you have one hell of a long stalemate, till Adam gets bored and flies off. Also remember that in a depowered state he also was burnt all the way down to a skeleton without dying and once again he was severely depowered at the time.

If BA's lighting hurts him which is doubtful it will be very little. BA could hit Cain with lighting all day and it wouldn't put Classic Juggernaut down.

Juntai
Current incarnations. Faceman never implied "classic", so we use current.

Hercules
Also remember that in a depowered state he also was burnt all the way down to a skeleton without dying and once again he was severely depowered at the time.

If BA's lighting hurts him which is doubtful it will be very little. BA could hit Cain with lighting all day and it wouldn't put Classic Juggernaut down.

I was about to post the Skeleton thing but couldn't remember if he was depowered at the time or not! laughing

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
Current incarnations. Faceman never implied "classic", so we use current. It is an unwritten rule that if someone says Juggernaut you assume it is Classic wink

Newjak
I was about to post the Skeleton thing but couldn't remember if he was depowered at the time or not! laughing Severely depowered someone else had taken most of his power and it was Cain's own power that was used to hurt him.

llagrok
Does BA have tactile kinesis or what it's called? If so, then he should be able to lift Juggernaut.

Juntai
It is an unwritten rule that if someone says Juggernaut you assume it is Classic wink no

Juntai
Does BA have tactile kinesis or what it's called? If so, then he should be able to lift Juggernaut. No, he has the power of the gods.

llagrok
No, he has the power of the gods.

I know what his powers are, just wasn't sure whether or not he had that one.

Newjak
no yes

Faceman
Sorry all, this is classic ....

The Pict
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggy gets picked up and tossed for BFR.

Not if he's moving

llagrok
Originally posted by The Pict
Not if he's moving

Like we said earlier, Black Adam doesn't need to eat/sleep/drink and he's pretty much invulnerable as well. Juggernaut would never hit him when charging, so odds are he'd stop eventually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Pict
Not if he's moving

Nothing stops him from being pushed from behind and picked up. He'd still be having his momentum.

charlemagne9746
Juggernaut gets his power from Cytorrak. So, if Juggs faces an opponent that is much more powerful than Cytorrak himself....would that being be able to stop Juggernaut's momentum? Could the LT create a barrier that not even juggs could run through?

breeze85
Hehe. So you are asking is LT is more powerful than Cyttorak? The answer is yes. LT, just for fun, decides to disintegrate Juggernaut with a KICK.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone with powerful enough magic can undo the spell that powers juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.