Current Political Slogans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Femi32
Does anybody know any current political slogans? I need one for a homework assignment.

Please help. sad

Darth Jello
Don't hate the media, become the media

fini
The truth is out there. You wont find it here though.

debbiejo
Sounds like X-Files.

Wesker
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Femi32
Does anybody know any current political slogans? I need one for a homework assignment.

Please help. sad

My favourite:

"DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK YOU STUPID DUMB-ASS!"

botankus
laughing out loud That pretty much sums it up from the educational stand of the political spectrum!

Storm
My favourite:

"Could you express your opinion without putting down other members..."

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Storm
My favourite:

touche

Fishy
SP stemmers bedankt

or

De roos, weet nog steeds niet wat die wil

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Storm
My favourite:

thumb up

Storm, you rule! cool

Here is one of my favorites slogans.

We
Are
Rigth

Fishy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
thumb up

Storm, you rule! cool

Here is one of my favorites slogans.

We
Are
Rigth

Is the spelling mistake intentional or a mistake?

Femi32
Originally posted by KharmaDog
My favourite:

"DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK YOU STUPID DUMB-ASS!"

This was unnecessary. I did look on google and try to find some current political campaigns, but I couldn't find any. I thought I might find someone in here who is into politics, but I guess I wont find them here.

KharmaDog
This was unnecessary. I did look on google and try to find some current political campaigns, but I couldn't find any. I thought I might find someone in here who is into politics, but I guess I wont find them here.

I did the same search and got 3,550,000 results. And you couldn't find a single one? Did you go to a library? Did you do any research that did not involve asking for help?

There are many people in here who are interested and knowledgeable about politics. But there are very few willing to do your homework for you.

Bardock42
Hmm, current political slogans.... I jsut know which one isn't ...."He kept us out of war" ...oh poor Woodrow

Femi32
I did the same search and got 3,550,000 results. And you couldn't find a single one? Did you go to a library? Did you do any research that did not involve asking for help?

There are many people in here who are interested and knowledgeable about politics. But there are very few willing to do your homework for you.

I found two political slogans the democrats are considering for the 2006 midterm elections. embarrasment

I will admit that I could have put more effort into my search, but that doesn't mean I deserve to be insulted.

BackFire
Here's one.

"Shit".

KharmaDog
I will admit that I could have put more effort into my search, but that doesn't mean I deserve to be insulted.

Truth is you put absolutely NO effort into your search as I got 3,550,000 results to look at in 2.5 seconds of research. It is for that reason and the asking for others to do your work for you that you were insulted.

Did you deserve to be ridiculed? I believe so, others don't.

Do you deserve a failing grade for not doing the work yourself? Most definitely.

Femi32
Do you deserve a failing grade for not doing the work yourself? Most definitely.

Well, since nobody gave me a current political slogan and I found one myself, I guess I don't deserve a failing grade. stick out tongue

Hack Benjamin
I was asked to memorise what I did not understand; and, my memory being so good, it refused to be insulted in that manner.
I think that's a very fitting quote for the GOP.

Fishy
Well, since nobody gave me a current political slogan and I found one myself, I guess I don't deserve a failing grade. stick out tongue

Hey I gave you two political slogans...

Femi32
Originally posted by Fishy
Hey I gave you two political slogans...

I don't understand the ones you gave me. sad I already have one anyway.

KharmaDog

Now was that so difficult?

Next time, first try to do the work for yourself instead of as a last resort. You end up learning more that way. wink

Fishy
I don't understand the ones you gave me. sad I already have one anyway.

You should learn Dutch then, its totally worth it stick out tongue

Femi32
Now was that so difficult?

Next time, first try to do the work for yourself instead of as a last resort. You end up learning more that way. wink

I did search for current political slogans prior to posting here. The ones I initially got were old ones from 10 years ago and longer. I was looking for current ones, but couldn't find any, so I decided to post here for help so I can get started on my paper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.